PDA

View Full Version : What is Eltar like?

Blue Ranger Gone Bad
12/16/16, 12:09 PM
What do you think Eltar is like?

Captain Codfish
12/16/16, 06:45 PM
Its an advanced civilization that is most likely beyond our understanding.

Inner Senshi
12/16/16, 06:47 PM
Maybe it's like the moon kingdom?

Gosei Gold
12/16/16, 10:06 PM
I would like to see Eltar on the show one day. It is probably the hub of the universe.

Space Hero
12/16/16, 10:08 PM
Before it was decimated it was. But its likely to be badly damaged by Specter's invasion. The Eltarians that are left have spread out the galaxy to preserve there race.

No Green Spandex
12/17/16, 12:37 PM
It probably is a city full of floating heads.

MattEmily
12/17/16, 02:29 PM
It probably is a city full of floating heads.

I don't think so since Zordon originally had a body before he got trapped in a time warp by Rita.

No Green Spandex
12/17/16, 06:47 PM
Yea, I was just being funny. There could be more than one floating head though lol.

MattEmily
12/17/16, 08:31 PM
Yea, I was just being funny. There could be more than one floating head though lol.

true but it's possible that only happens either via a high tech communication channel or because they had been trapped in the time warp for so long that they lose their body. That is generally the theory with Zordon and why we only see him as a head - a lot of people have theorized that his body was destroyed due to being in the time warp for so long.

Starlight Supreme
12/17/16, 08:51 PM
It begs the question of whether all Eltarians can exist as beings of light if there bodies are destroyed or just Zordon?

Zordon's Legacy
12/17/16, 08:53 PM
I think its more of a Zordon thing than an Eltarian thing. Since Dimitria seemed to have the same ability..

Everyone Loves Rocky
12/18/16, 12:39 PM
I wonder how that is possible. Could Rocky eventually learn it?

Todd Oliver
12/18/16, 12:40 PM
I think its more likely that Tommy learns it. If there is indeed some sort of techniaue for the thing.

No Green Spandex
12/18/16, 12:41 PM
Given the way they write Tommy, I am sure they would give him that ability. Even if it would be groan inducing.

Lightspeed Zeo
12/18/16, 12:44 PM
I could see Tommy leaviing to go to Eltar after "A Season To Remember". Where they preserve his spirit like Zordon.

Hexagon Ranger
12/18/16, 12:51 PM
As the leader of Hexagon that is likely. He may have actually gone to whatever planet SPD makes its capital.

I think Eltar was a super advanced civilization that has been around much longer than Earth. But post "Countdown", there probably isn't much left. And the remaining Eltarian's have hidden themselves like the Morphing Masters once did.

Turbo Charger
12/18/16, 12:54 PM
Dimitria probably immigrated to Eltar after Inqauria was attacked by UAE forces. Which was when Divatox was captured. Even though she grew up on Eltar, she still was raised by Inqauria traditions. She picked up some Eltarian ones too. Which is why she could become an being of energy like Zordon.

Turbo Black
12/18/16, 12:55 PM
She never left Inquaria. She just astrally projected herself from her body. Before Space she returned to her body to help Eltar.

Delta Black
12/18/16, 12:56 PM
Thats probably likely. Much like Diabolico could astrally project himself to take Ryan, even when he was trapped in the tomb.

Diabolico Rising
12/18/16, 12:58 PM
I think Dimitria and Diabolico used different abilities and skills to do this. Not the same power even if results were similar.

WesJen
12/18/16, 01:00 PM
Isn"t possible Zordon's body was on Eltar the whole time? Until the invasion destroyed it for good. . Zordon's spiritual energy could have been the only thing trapped in the time warp. With his body taking to Eltar for safe keeping.

Vypra's Monster
12/18/16, 01:00 PM
Isn"t possible Zordon's body was on Eltar the whole time? Until the invasion destroyed it for good. . Zordon's spiritual energy could have been the only thing trapped in the time warp. With his body taking to Eltar for safe keeping.

Goldar's Revenge
12/18/16, 01:02 PM
Its pretty unlikely Zordon would have given up his body before being stuck in the time warp. Its more likely that the body was destroyed when he was stuck in the time warp.

Space Hero
12/18/16, 01:06 PM

It could be why shattering the tube ended Zordon. Since his body was keeping him anchored to the universe after he left the timewarp. With his body destroyed only Specter's tube kept him anchored.

Ransik Lives
12/18/16, 02:47 PM
Its likely Tommy eliminated what was left of Eltar once he realized Zordon's faction was just as dangerous as Specter's. SPD's early role involved taking out Zordon's left over forces before they befall powerful enough to match the UAE. Luckily the UAE attack and loss of Zordon made this possible. SPD was benevolent until Fowler Birdie's faction gained power. Cruger was a lone hold out of the Tommy philosophy..So once he was in charge he made SPD good again.

Green Nightwolf Koragg
12/18/16, 05:48 PM
There never going to show Eltar. Its part of the mystery. But that makes that cool.

Chaos Ranger
12/18/16, 06:02 PM
Its likely Tommy eliminated what was left of Eltar once he realized Zordon's faction was just as dangerous as Specter's. SPD's early role involved taking out Zordon's left over forces before they befall powerful enough to match the UAE. Luckily the UAE attack and loss of Zordon made this possible. SPD was benevolent until Fowler Birdie's faction gained power. Cruger was a lone hold out of the Tommy philosophy..So once he was in charge he made SPD good again.

If he was smart he would have done all that. Zordon's allies were mostly evil just like him. Of course Tommy, Hexagon, and SPD were corrupt too. Probably still better than Zordon. Even if they were still very bad.

Inner Senshi
12/18/16, 07:00 PM
Zordon 's allies would have been good like him.

Chaos Ranger
12/18/16, 07:14 PM
I should add that Eltar was a tyrannical society dedicated to the false worship of Zordon. Who no doubt took full control of his home planet when he first rose to power. Any threats were nuetralized in the process. I think Zordon occupied Eltar is far less advanced than many of you would think. Zordon would have made sure of that to make sure no one could overthrow him. He wouldn't be above killing off his own race and repopulating the planet with a new one. But I can't say if he definitely went that far.

Post Zordon, Eltar would be decimated by Specter"s invasion. So it would be reduced to medieval levels. Tommy would still have Eltar cleansed since Zordon's allies would still hide there. Which is a shame since the people of Eltar deserved to develop on their own again

Ginger Snap
12/18/16, 07:15 PM
Wow you really think Zordon is evil!

Massive Ego
12/18/16, 09:11 PM
There is no evidence to back this up. He is just making things up like others have recently.

Zordon's Legacy
12/18/16, 09:24 PM
I think Zordon was firmly on the side of good. Eltar was an enlightened civilization with freedom for every sentient being. Its likely Tommy and SPD would continue that legacy. Zordon wouldn't have sacrificed himself if he wasn't a good man.

Space Seasons
12/18/16, 09:31 PM
If they would do more space seasons than we might know the answer to some of these questions. It a shame since there is so much to explore.

Ninja Storm Fan
12/19/16, 02:24 PM
I don't really care about Eltar. I just would like to know what planet Lothor was living on during his exile.

Green Nightwolf Koragg
12/19/16, 03:26 PM
This makes me wonder what that Battle of Eltar is like. I am speaking about Specter's invasion at the end of Turbo.

MattEmily
12/19/16, 03:52 PM
She never left Inquaria. She just astrally projected herself from her body. Before Space she returned to her body to help Eltar.

I beg to differ. There's no reason for her to go through a wormhole if it was an astral projection.

nope since there's no reason why he would need to go through a wormhole if that was just his spirit.

I don't really care about Eltar. I just would like to know what planet Lothor was living on during his exile.

I care about Eltar since there's a lot of unanswered questions about it but I also wonder where Lothor had been at for most of his banishment.

This makes me wonder what that Battle of Eltar is like. I am speaking about Specter's invasion at the end of Turbo.

yea I'm wondering about that too.

Lightspeed Zeo
12/19/16, 03:56 PM
Zordon and Dimitria's bodies were likely long gone.

Omega Black
12/19/16, 04:00 PM
I beg to differ. There's no reason for her to go through a wormhole if it was an astral projection.

nope since there's no reason why he would need to go through a wormhole if that was just his spirit.

I care about Eltar since there's a lot of unanswered questions about it but I also wonder where Lothor had been at for most of his banishment.

yea I'm wondering about that too.

Zordon had to go through the wormhole to get to Eltar. It was too dangerous to go by ship. Dimitria just did it because it was more convenient.

Plus having a body or not would not effect needing to use the wormwhole. And evern if each had bodies elsewhere they would still have to get their light forms back to them .

Time Force Traitor
12/20/16, 01:02 PM
It is probably a lot like Mellenium City will look like in the Time Force Era. I think Eltar would have been rebuilt by now.

Superhero Galaxy
12/20/16, 01:31 PM
I would say Millennium City is a good comparison. That is probably close to the real Eltar. At least if I had to guess.

Lion Tamer Org
12/20/16, 02:10 PM
Its impossible to tell what it might look like. Unless we assume the Command Center is the type if building you would see there.

Summer Is Rich
12/20/16, 05:06 PM
Its diffinitly futuristic from our vantage point. I would think they would have been able to rebuild after he Specter attack as well.