PDA

View Full Version : why did Zordon spare Zedd, Rita , and Divatox?

Astronema
11/25/16, 12:03 PM
Seems out of left field to save them and not anyone else. Karone made sense because she already turned good.

A Gia To Remember
11/25/16, 09:18 PM
Zordon must have thought they had potential to be good.

Lightspeed Zeo
11/25/16, 09:19 PM
It was so weird because he vaporized almost everyone else.

Astro Delta
11/25/16, 09:21 PM
Ecliptor got screwed big time. He deserved to be redeemed since he switched sides before his cyber implants were added. Plus he loved Karone like a daughter.

Ranger Master
11/25/16, 09:24 PM
Zordon "purified" them to bring them to his side. There is a way to resurrect Zordon. Zordon set himself up for when he returns and build his own alliance.

Lightspeed Zeo
11/26/16, 10:23 PM
I think they didn't want to kill off too many human villains.

MMPR Forever
11/26/16, 10:24 PM
The only good part of Space is watching Rita and Zedd dance after the purge.

KimandTommy
11/26/16, 10:24 PM
"Grandma's Matchmaker" is pretty good.

MMPR Forever
11/27/16, 11:51 AM
Zordon "purified" them to bring them to his side. There is a way to resurrect Zordon. Zordon set himself up for when he returns and build his own alliance.

Zordon purified them to make them good. He would never have any evil plots and legitimately sacrificed himself for good. Even if I wouldn't have done those plotlines myself.

Massive Ego
11/27/16, 11:54 AM
"Grandma's Matchmaker" is pretty good.

That was a terrible episode! Didn't mesh well with Space at all.

Maligore
11/27/16, 11:55 AM
Saban was too cheap to higher a better actor for the Grandmother.

Goldar's Revenge
11/27/16, 12:06 PM
The problem with the actor was that they had her act like the Sentai Counterpart. And a lot was lost in translation. Matchmaking was an old Japanese custom. Sentai Blocking is what hurt Wild Force as well. But thankfully only effected Space for a few isolated episodes.

Zordon couldn't vaporize everyone. The more powerful villains were purified to get around this. It also nuetralized the threat.

Space Seasons
11/27/16, 12:08 PM
That was a terrible episode! Didn't mesh well with Space at all.

Yeah this is the one episode of Space I can't watch anymore. Even the Bee episode is tolerable at spots. Its funny since it is such a great season and had such a terrible episode. There were few episodes of MMPR that came close to how horrible "matchmaker" was.

Sentai Envy
11/27/16, 12:11 PM
The only thing that is silly is that they turned Megaranger into a Space themes series. Episodes like "Matchmaker" was one of the few times Space followed Megaranger closely enough. So I can't knock it. Space was just a bad American Sentai, however.

Starlight Supreme
11/27/16, 09:53 PM
I think they were abducted like Karone or put under evil spells long ago. So it makes sense for Zordon to make things right as his last act.

Power Sentai
11/28/16, 10:36 PM
I think Zordon would have purified all the villains if he could. It just wasn't possible.