PDA

View Full Version : Where's Ninjor?

MMPR Forever
11/04/16, 12:04 PM
I know the Rangers lost there link to him. But shouldn't he have come looking for them to see what was wrong?

MattEmily
11/04/16, 01:16 PM
it's possible he can't it's possible he was trapped in his jar and needed someone's presence there to escape from it.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
11/04/16, 06:36 PM
Zordon wasn't thrilled with him being around. Since there was the threat of Ninjor undermining his authority. Once Ninjor was cut off Zordon didn't go out of his way to bring him back. I don't think Ninjor knew how tonget to Earth without the connection to the Rangers.

Space Seasons
11/04/16, 06:39 PM
I never liked Ninjor, he was too corny. I was glad when he was gone. Too bad they replaced him with Auric, who was even worse.

No Green Spandex
11/04/16, 06:39 PM
At least Ninjor had a personality...Auric had non.

Zeo Power
11/04/16, 06:41 PM
Auric was awesome! He should have been used a lot more.

Gosei Great
11/04/16, 06:43 PM
Ninjor became redundant with the Alien Rangers and Zeo Rangers.

Ninja Kat
11/04/16, 06:44 PM
But wouldn't the aliens have a connection to Ninjor too.

Superstatler
11/04/16, 06:46 PM
Also they could have used Ninjor with their dehydration power.

White Spandex Rules
11/04/16, 07:17 PM
The Alien Rangers didn't have the same connection for some reason. Zordon wouldn't put the kids in danger to go to the Desert Of Despair. The Zeo Quest was much safer. The Alien Rangers couldn't go on any quest due to the threat of dehydration.

Super Cena
11/04/16, 07:21 PM
I wonder why they decided to make the Kukuranger counterparts Alien?

MMPR Forever
11/04/16, 07:28 PM
Ninjor should have returned in Ninja Storm to give the new team their Ninja Powers. The Rangers should have had the same costumes as the Ninja Rangers in season 3.

Yellow Fan Forever
11/04/16, 07:31 PM
Ninjor couldn't come back if the Rangers didn't go looking for him.

MattEmily
11/05/16, 12:27 AM
At least Ninjor had a personality...Auric had non.

I think the main reason for that is because they could do whatever they wanted with Ninjor since they could shoot original footage of him whereas they didn't have the same luxury with Auric.

But wouldn't the aliens have a connection to Ninjor too.

Not the same kind of connection that the Power Rangers had but the Alien Rangers did have a minor connection to him since he was the one who gave them their Battle Borgs.

Maligore
11/05/16, 08:02 AM
Saban got a lot more cheaper after MMPR. What a shame. They should have kept putting more money into it every season.

PRangerX
11/05/16, 08:04 AM
Zordon had Ninjor killed off screen. He just used the situation they were in as an easy way of explaining to the Rangers that he was gone. Of course he never would have had Ninjor eliminated if he knew Vile was going to reverse time.

Ranger Master
11/05/16, 08:04 AM
Zordon had Ninjor killed off screen. He just used the situation they were in as an easy way of explaining to the Rangers that he was gone. Of course he never would have had Ninjor eliminated if he knew Vile was going to reverse time.

Massive Ego
11/05/16, 11:16 PM
Thats just ridiculous. There is nothing to back that up. Unless its part of your fan fic. But that doesn't count anyway.

Captain Mutiny
11/05/16, 11:19 PM
I love fanon as much as anybody. But you really can't come up with something like that without on screen proof.

Usagi Reborn
11/05/16, 11:21 PM
I wonder why they decided to make the Kukuranger counterparts Alien?

Most likely they just got the Battle Borgs, like Matt pointed out.

Goldar's Revenge
11/06/16, 12:51 PM
The idea that Zordon killed off Ninjor is just too much. Zordon could could be cold and calculating but he wasn't that bad.

Captain Mutiny
11/06/16, 12:52 PM
Yeah Zordon was never overtly evil on the show. He was on the side of good for sure.

Ninja Kat
11/06/16, 12:53 PM
I don't buy Zordon as evil either. Just as implusible as the idea that Kat or Karone are evil.

MattEmily
11/06/16, 02:44 PM
Saban got a lot more cheaper after MMPR. What a shame. They should have kept putting more money into it every season.

I disagree. There was still a lot of original footage even in a season like Zeo in which they had kept the Sentai foot soldiers as the primary ones.

Maligore
11/06/16, 03:23 PM
They could have kept MMPR going though with a lot more original footage. Instead there cheapness caught up with them and the franchise popularity went downhill.

Zeo Power
11/06/16, 03:27 PM
Zeo was awesome! I don't care how cheap Saban was.

MattEmily
11/06/16, 08:39 PM
They could have kept MMPR going though with a lot more original footage. Instead there cheapness caught up with them and the franchise popularity went downhill.

the popularity was already declining which is why they had went to Zeo they thought a new direction would help to get people back into the show and while Zeo was a pretty good season their experiment didn't work all that great.

Zeo Power
11/06/16, 09:19 PM
I don't know why Zeo is so awesome!

Goldar's Revenge
11/06/16, 09:39 PM
It wasn't bad. I can apreciate a lot of Zeo. It just didn't bring in the ratings and toy sales for whatever reason. Turbo did stabilize things strangely enough.

KimandTommy
11/07/16, 09:10 PM
Zeo was a very good season. The only bad parts was the stuff with Kat and the fact Kimberly was gone.

Zordon would never have Ninjor killed and was hurt the Rangers were cut off from him. He wouldn't lie to the Rangers. They could have used Ninjor if there was a way to easily get to him.

PRangerX
11/07/16, 09:22 PM
Ninjor didn't die... And certainly Zordon wouldn't kill him. The Desert was a tough obstacle the first time. It wasn't worth going back there once they had the Alien Rangers. The Kids were too young to go anyway. If the Aliens had failed and there was no Zeo Quest to go on, perhaps they would have defaulted to Ninjor.