PDA

View Full Version : Zordon a member of the UAE

Ranger Master
11/02/16, 07:49 PM
I think Zordon was a member of the UAE and got kicked out after Maligore's defeat. He lost a power struggle to Dark Spector. He took advantage of the younger races to put together a force to take on the UAE. Since he wanted power from Spector.

Rita's Pita
11/02/16, 09:20 PM
Zordon led the good side because he was the leader of all good. There is no way he would ever be a member of the UAE.

KimandTommy
11/02/16, 09:30 PM
No way ! Zordon would never do anything evil or be a part of evil. He was pure good and loved the Rangers like they were family.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
11/02/16, 09:34 PM
I think its a good theory. I do think Zordon probably identified himself as good after awhile. But more because of his ego. Zordon was very nefarious and would have been a tyrant if he survived C2D.

Goldar's Revenge
11/02/16, 09:44 PM
Zordon probably did start out as a villain. He seemed to be someone that loved to cheat, even when he turned good. He could be cold and calculating. But I wouldn't go as far as to say he was a villain during the series.

Pink Alien Ranger
11/02/16, 09:53 PM
Zordon a villain? Sounds way too far fetched to me. Even if it was for a little while.

Massive Ego
11/02/16, 10:02 PM
Zordon was arrogant but he was no villain.

KimandTommy
11/03/16, 11:19 AM
Zordon probably did start out as a villain. He seemed to be someone that loved to cheat, even when he turned good. He could be cold and calculating. But I wouldn't go as far as to say he was a villain during the series.

Zordon STARTED OUT AS A HERO! There was nothing evil about Zordon.

Lightspeed Zeo
11/03/16, 11:21 AM
Zordon was known by all beings of good. How can you say he was evil?

MMPR Forever
11/03/16, 11:22 AM
People like to make up things like this but it ends up as a bad fan fic level theory.

Goldar's Revenge
11/03/16, 11:24 AM

It makes it more interesting to have Zordon be a reformed bad guy. A character with weaknesses is far more interesting than one with none.

Turbo Black
11/03/16, 11:25 AM

How do we know that?

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
11/03/16, 11:26 AM
I'm pretty confident Zordon is a shady and manipulative figure. He is the hero of his own story.

Cassidy Casablancas
11/03/16, 11:24 PM
I'm pretty confident Zordon was one of the good guys.

Massive Ego
11/03/16, 11:26 PM
Zordon could be a jerk and wasn't always truthfull...But I can't say he was rver a member of the alliance. Sorry thats fan fic stuff.

KimandTommy
11/07/16, 09:17 PM
It makes it more interesting to have Zordon be a reformed bad guy. A character with weaknesses is far more interesting than one with none.

No, that totally would ruin Zordon's character if it were true. Zordon was capable of no wrong. He was an amazing mentor and friend to the Rangers. He was also special to the audience. They would never make Zordon even a former bad guy. Zordon hated the UAE and did everything he could to stop it. He even died to stop them. Even if I thought that was a bad choice by the writers.

Forever Jason
11/11/16, 11:11 PM
This makes no sense to me. Why would Zordon be a former member of an evil organization.

Tommy Angel
11/11/16, 11:12 PM
Zordon is one of the good guys. This doesn't have an basis in fact.

Starlight Starbrite
11/12/16, 07:22 PM
I don't see Zordon as evil. He always opposed the UAE.

Quantum Hunter
11/13/16, 11:20 AM
It would actuallly make him more interesting. I always gelt he was kind of bland and overrated. I will admit that his sacrifice in Space was a very dramatic momment.