PDA

View Full Version : The real reason the bad guys still exist

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
10/31/16, 04:31 PM
I know its always asked why evil can still exist after Zordon's Wave wiped it out. And everyone points out how most of the new bad guys were in hiding or not created yet.

But there is a bigger reason for the new baddies to exist....Zordon and Specter were gone. The UAE and Team Zordon controlled the balence of power in the galaxy. Once you removed both organizations there was a power vacuum. Which allowed all the factions good and bad to emerge post Countdown. So its no surprise evil still exists in the PRU.

Goldar's Revenge
10/31/16, 04:54 PM
Thats actually a pretty good theory. And is at least part of the reason why.

KimandTommy
10/31/16, 04:55 PM
I think the bad guys just were hiding. I always thought it was dumb to write off all the villains.

Inner Senshi
10/31/16, 04:56 PM
You guys put way too much thought into things. Its just a kids show.

Massive Ego
10/31/16, 04:57 PM
You guys put way too much thought into things. Its just a kids show.

Because kid show equals bad?

A Gia To Remember
10/31/16, 04:59 PM
I like that Power Rangers is a kids show. but I don't think that means its bad.

Astronema
10/31/16, 05:01 PM
Zordon's Wave diffinitly sent shockwaves accross the galaxy. This is probably why SPD ended up emerging. To take care of all the mess the end of Countdown caused.

White Tiger Fan
10/31/16, 05:02 PM
After Hexagon broke up on Earth the remnants of Hexagon went to Space and started SPD.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
10/31/16, 05:04 PM
Tommy found out being Zordon was harder than he thought. Especially after the dino gem fiasco almost ruined everything. Hexagon failed to keep the peace. Even if it reorganized into SPD, SPD failed to tottally bring peace as well.

Massive Ego
10/31/16, 05:06 PM
After Hexagon broke up on Earth the remnants of Hexagon went to Space and started SPD.

Is that from Scorpion Rain 2 or something?

Ginger Snap
10/31/16, 05:07 PM
Who knew there was this much intrigue going on in PR.

KimandTommy
10/31/16, 09:13 PM
"Countdown" was just a mess. But I think all the other bad guys just weren't there.