PDA

View Full Version : The Machine Empire In Space

Super Cena
10/17/16, 01:45 PM
The Machine Empire broke away from the UAE by Zeo. Rita and Zedd too them out. But by Space they are back and part of the alliance. How does that make sense?

MattEmily
10/17/16, 02:28 PM
The Machine Empire broke away from the UAE by Zeo. Rita and Zedd too them out. But by Space they are back and part of the alliance. How does that make sense?

why wouldn't it make sense? They broke away from them thinking they could handle things on their own but the Zeo Rangers dealt such a crushing blow to them that they were defeated and then Rita and Zedd detonated that bomb to blow them up. Someone had re-built them but it's likely they had nothing left in the tank so they had no choice but to go back to the UAE.

Goldar's Revenge
10/17/16, 09:22 PM
They were most likely rebuilt and reprogrammed by Spector's forces.

Zeo Power
10/17/16, 09:24 PM
Or rebuilt by General Venjix. Who took personal responsibility when they were lost forever after Space.

Usagi Reborn
10/17/16, 09:26 PM
The Machines were left talking after they blew up. Mondo already threatened to be back. So they weren't out of commission. My guess is they just got recruited to rejoin the alliance. Specter was moving big and had Zordon. That had to attracted a lot of attention and respect from all the evil factions. Who wouldn't want a piece of that action?

Kimmy Repulsa
10/17/16, 09:27 PM
Divatox basically tried to break away in Turbo and she came back. Even if she was basically forced with no Mailgore.

KimandTommy
10/17/16, 09:29 PM
The Machines were pretty dumb villains. I liked it when Zedd and Rita took them out. The only part of Zeo that was truly great. Too bad they didn't keep the original villains around for Turbo.

MMPR Forever
10/17/16, 09:29 PM
Yeah, once Zeo failed...They should have just went back to MMPR. Would have been perfect with Zedd and Rita back.

Captain Codfish
10/17/16, 09:32 PM
I don't think that was even possible. Probably would have been better than most of Turbo admittedly. Well except the second half.

Sentai Envy
10/18/16, 11:38 AM
Mondo should have never came back. He didn't in the Sentai footage.

Super Cena
10/18/16, 11:40 AM
It is odd that they killed him off and brought him back. Gasket could have just been the main character instead.

Zeo Power
10/18/16, 11:42 AM
Its amazing how many times it took to finish off Mondo.

Sentai Envy
10/23/16, 11:30 AM
Its a shame Sprocket didn't grow into Gasket like his Sentai Counterpart.

Uncle Steve
10/23/16, 11:32 AM
Its amazing how many times it took to finish off Mondo.

Its not surprisng that he was able to come back so easily in Space when you look at his return in Zeo. The only way to kill him for good was Zordon's Wave.

Captain Mutiny
10/23/16, 11:34 AM
Thats probably why Zordon vaporized the machines instead of purifying them. They were was too much of a risk if they went evil again.

Ranger Master
10/23/16, 09:21 PM
Zordon was prejudiced against Machines and Monsters. He felt they were either not sentient or evil.

Tommy Angel
10/24/16, 12:42 PM
Zordon loved everyone and never would have hurt anyone unless it was self defense.

MattEmily
10/24/16, 03:18 PM
Zordon was prejudiced against Machines and Monsters. He felt they were either not sentient or evil.

no he didn't and no he wasn't. Alpha was still a machine and Zordon showed a few times that he cared for him like a Father would.

He was also very open to the idea of Defector betraying King Mondo and him (Defector) joining their forces despite him being a monster.

Ranger Master
10/24/16, 03:22 PM
Only because they served his interest. Zordon never cared about Alpha. He was just one of his possessions. Defector would have made Mondo weaker. Zordon easliy could have had the Rangers take him out once Mondo was out of the picture.

Tommy Angel
10/24/16, 03:23 PM
I agree with Matt. Zordon loved Alpha!

Goldar's Revenge
10/24/16, 08:49 PM
Zordon was a master mind but I wouldn't call him evil at the time. I do think he may have been evil in the past. Since he tended to cheat a lot. But by the time of MMPR he was long turned into a do-gooder. He may have had his own agenda but in his mind he was good.

Captain Mutiny
10/24/16, 10:10 PM
The Machine Empire was always going to return. And its not that out of the question for Specter to summon them. Even if they did break away , it would have been hard for them to openly disobey Specter. Specter probably didn't care about them breaking away because he had other fish to fry,. But once Eltar was invaded it was all hands on deck. So Specter expected them to come back no questions asked.

Tommy Angel
10/24/16, 10:22 PM
Those Machines were pretty crafty. I do think it was silly we didn't see more of there personality in Space. We got so much of it in Zeo.