PDA

View Full Version : Who's helped the Rangers the most

Homer56712
05/13/14, 02:00 PM
Who of the following do u think has helped the Rangers the most?

Shadow Force Blue
05/13/14, 02:00 PM
IMO apart of me is saying there all useless but then again they do there part sometimes but if I had to say who it would be Deca

Red Tulip Ranger
05/13/14, 02:01 PM
It's just which Rangers you're talking about. But I think Zordon was the most important for those Rangers that received help from any other mentioned in this poll.

Unregistered2
05/13/14, 02:03 PM
Zordon and Alpha 5 have helped more Rangers out and in a greater way, so basically, its one sided, or two sided really.

JZSpock
05/13/14, 02:03 PM
Zordon and Alpha 5 were a team as they mentored the Rangers

fireforce
05/13/14, 02:04 PM
Zordon since he saved all the rangers and the known galaxy be sacrificing himself to stop the invading evil forces.
Also he was instrumental to starting the whole thing.

psychic ranger
05/13/14, 02:04 PM
Zordan and Alpha 5

MattEmily
05/13/14, 02:08 PM
Zordon and Alpha 5 have helped more Rangers out and in a greater way, so basically, its one sided, or two sided really.
Yeah, it'd be kinda unfair since Zordon and Alpha 5 had more time and actually did a lot more than any of the other Mentors ever did for their team.

Zordon since he saved all the rangers and the known galaxy be sacrificing himself to stop the invading evil forces.
Also he was instrumental to starting the whole thing.

I agree but to be fair I'd be picking Zordon anyway regardless of his ultimate sacrifice. He always guided the team when they needed the help such as explaining what the weaknesses were for the monsters that had them provided they didn't find them on their own.