PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Xros Wars

PrimoPiccolo
07/07/10, 07:47 PM
The new sixth season of the popular anime franchise began airing in Japan today.

I've got to say, the first episode was nuts. Things were happening at a mile a minute. Thus far, it doesn't feel terribly "Digimon" to me. But I suspect when the two evil kids get going, it'll be more like old times.

Kamen Rider Decade
07/07/10, 09:28 PM
Every other Digimon season I was hooked from the beginning. This time I kept falling asleep. Hell I had to back it up numerous times in the exact same spot.

PrimoPiccolo
07/17/10, 03:40 AM
Second episode was a bit predictable, very anime standard. Disappointed charge, endangered chosen one, new friend bails him out.

Shoutmon X2 was... eh. The DigiXros forms just look like building blocks, not feeling them at all.

MadLeomon is mad cool, though.

salamapple
10/18/10, 09:28 AM
Seriously most dumb digimon I ever seen..digimon getting worst year by year..what an idiot idea from their director..8-|

Kamen Rider Decade
01/03/11, 05:59 PM
Seriously most dumb digimon I ever seen..digimon getting worst year by year..what an idiot idea from their director..8-|Having the humans turn into Digimon was the worst idea ever. At least this is a small step up from that garbage.

Digifiend
04/08/11, 07:44 PM
Frontier never even got shown in the UK. And we got Data Squad three years late. Even if Xros Wars gets dubbed, I don't see it airing in the UK anytime soon.