PDA

View Full Version : Favorite "Sixth Ranger song"

Tuesday san
08/29/01, 03:59 PM
Ah, the sixth ranger, wither Green or White, Silver or Gold, Titanium or Quantum there is that extra "back-up guy" there to save the Rangers' behinds when it's getting kicked.

Herechoose the best theme that the sixth ranger had.

Windgrail2
01/01/02, 01:58 PM
Hmm. Maybe you should invlude the music of the 6th Ranger, that way you have more Rangers to chose from like Magna Defender, Quantum, did Titanium Ranger have theme music?, and Silver. But my vote goes for Go Gold Ranger- quick as lightning
strong as steel
watch out villains
he's for real
when lightning strikes it's Gold Ranger!

astromegazord
01/01/02, 03:20 PM
Truth is, the music for Magna Defender and the 6th Rangers/allies after that weren't songs. They were just jingly tunes, so the poll is correct.

Windgrail2
01/02/02, 01:06 AM
Hold on there, Astro M. I never said they were songs, just music.

astromegazord
01/19/02, 09:16 AM
Yeah, but the poll is Fave 6th Ranger song not music. So the poll is still correct.

ShadowForceBlue
01/20/02, 03:05 AM
Gold Ranger best sixth Ranger song hands down

X1 Mask
01/20/02, 11:49 PM
Those songs were cool. I want one for Wild Force damn it!

Karone Astro2
01/23/02, 12:15 AM
" He's lightning fast and strong as steel, watch out danger he's for real. You know lightning strikes as gold ranger!"

JasonLiZang
01/23/02, 03:33 AM
I dont like 6th rangers that much... Espacially Eric! He looks like my cousin... I HATE MY COUSIN. I also dont like his attitude against Wes, even though it has changed. Thare is someting about him I just hate. The only 6th ranger I have liked was the white ranger. I liked his theme the best!!!!!!!!!

White Morphin Ranger
01/23/02, 06:20 PM
Gold Ranger's, with White Ranger's as a close second.

BT20
02/20/02, 11:39 PM
Green ranger's music. But they were all good. I wish they whould have made songs for the other 6th rangers.

Music for LW Wild ranger could be cool. Have it start with a wolf howling then make music for it. How hard can it be.

Music & the gold armor should be brought back for the 6th rangers.

psychic ranger
01/24/11, 02:08 PM
The Megna Defender

MattEmily
04/28/14, 01:39 PM
I personally can't pick, all of the 6th Ranger theme songs have been awesome - Green Ranger's, White Ranger's and even the Gold Ranger's.
I even thought the original Magna Defender's tune was cool, too bad they stopped it once he sacrificed himself.

White Ranger Tiger Power, White Ranger Tiger Power, White Ranger Tiger Power, White Ranger Tiger Power, Go White Ranger, Go White Ranger, Go White Ranger, Go White Ranger right now.

Go Gold Ranger, Gooooooooold Ranger. you know when lightning strikes it's Gold Ranger.
watch out when lightning strikes it's Gold Ranger.
His power has no fear, a golden force is here, you know when thunder roars it's Gold Ranger.