PDA

View Full Version : How would Xaviax get you?

Kamen Rider Strike
04/05/09, 09:54 PM
If you were the Earth version of a Kamen Rider, Xaviax would
do his research on you. Than he'll come for you, the question is
how would he convince you to accept the Advent Deck and go after
Wing Knight?

Be honest, what are your evil desires?

For me, he would prsent the opportunity to finally have some
fun and do something to end my boredom. He'd know I wouldn't
help him take over earth so he would say Wing Knight is the bad guy
but I' smart. I'd go along with him until I fight Wing Knight than team up
when he explains things.

Kamen Rider Decade
04/06/09, 09:11 AM
Simple, give me a chance to erradicate a blight from this planet and I will gladly join. Instead of confronting Knight one on one, I stalk his ass and kill him when he least expects it. Screw fighting, assasination is where the real winner lies.

kris198921
04/08/09, 02:12 PM
Simple, give me a chance to erradicate a blight from this planet and I will gladly join. Instead of confronting Knight one on one, I stalk his ass and kill him when he least expects it. Screw fighting, assassination is where the real winner lies.

as far as I'm concerned if you have to defeat someone without being face to face it makes you a coward. anyway lets stop pretending that we would know that Xaviax was lying because in fact we would have no idea, unless wing knight got to you first.

PRangerX
04/08/09, 08:00 PM
as far as I'm concerned if you have to defeat someone without being face to face it makes you a coward. anyway lets stop pretending that we would know that Xaviax was lying because in fact we would have no idea, unless wing knight got to you first.

He never said he would be honorable :)

Xaviax is the main villain. And has lied to almost every Rider he has meant. I doubt he is telling the truth.

Kamen Rider Decade
04/09/09, 12:35 AM
as far as I'm concerned if you have to defeat someone without being face to face it makes you a coward.I wouldn't have to defeat them without being face to face, I could do it, but why give them an opportunity to win and for me to die.

He never said he would be honorable :)Who says you can't have honor and still be an assassin?

Xaviax is the main villain. And has lied to almost every Rider he has meant. I doubt he is telling the truth.He told Strike the truth from what I heard.

RyukiKnight009
04/23/09, 04:56 PM
If I was lured by Xaviax... He lured me by using my will to keep my family safe at all costs. That, and my want to be famous....Yeah. He'd say it was a tourney to give a man one request of fame, fortune. Yup. I'm a target for Xaviax. One of those who'd be targeted easily.

RyukiKnight009
04/23/09, 04:58 PM
I wouldn't have to defeat them without being face to face, I could do it, but why give them an opportunity to win and for me to die.

Who says you can't have honor and still be an assassin?

He told Strike the truth from what I heard.
True... Chivalry..who says you can't have it and win? If you do win, do you accept with chivalrous pride or go you gloat like an idiot? That's a question I ask my self ALOT.

Hua Long
04/25/09, 10:39 AM
My only desires was if Momotaros possessed me & made me do it (but I'd have to be knocked out 1st).

Kamen Rider Decade
04/26/09, 11:45 PM
My only desires was if Momotaros possessed me & made me do it (but I'd have to be knocked out 1st).That would be quite some feat since Momotaros doesn't exist in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.

PrimoPiccolo
05/01/09, 07:40 AM
Only thing I can think of that would tempt me to go Kamen Rider for Xaviax is if he promised me a chance to erase all the crap I've done over the years, and even then it's so minute that I still may decline the offer.

Kamen Rider Strike
06/27/09, 10:07 PM
Only thing I can think of that would tempt me to go Kamen Rider for Xaviax is if he promised me a chance to erase all the crap I've done over the years, and even then it's so minute that I still may decline the offer.
Yeah but than he'll just do what he did do Thrust.
"Vent or be vented!" You'll wet yourself and comply.

PrimoPiccolo
06/28/09, 04:17 AM
Yeah but than he'll just do what he did do Thrust.
"Vent or be vented!" You'll wet yourself and comply.
But he only did that after Brad tried to back out of the deal they already made. My point was that I'm not sure if I could be lured into taking the deck to begin with.

Hua Long
06/28/09, 10:33 AM
That would be quite some feat since Momotaros doesn't exist in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
Actually, I "can prove" you wrong. I count the American Kamen Rider (Masked Rider doesn't count) & the Japanese Kamen Rider series' as 1 universe...

I used to have a contract with a Spirit that was exactly like Momotaros...as well as Urataros...as well as Kintaros...as well as Ryutaros & Sieg...now I only have a contract with the Ryutaros-like Spirit.

Takeru

P.S., let me know if you'd like to know anything about these 5 Spirits

Kamen Rider Decade
06/29/09, 01:15 AM
Actually, I "can prove" you wrong. I count the American Kamen Rider (Masked Rider doesn't count) & the Japanese Kamen Rider series' as 1 universe...Believe that all you want. Doesn't make it true just like Santa Clause ain't real. Still seeing no such proof of me being wrong.

Blah blah blah blah fanfic bsAdvertise your fanfics in the appropriate forum, this ain't it.

TokuNoob
07/17/09, 10:54 PM
He would have to offer me an entire movie company. Yeah, I'm gonna make a new American Kamen Rider! :-)

DK77
08/12/09, 05:00 PM
I would fight for him as long as he doesnt try to vent me

PrimoPiccolo
08/12/09, 05:22 PM
I would fight for him as long as he doesnt try to vent me
Now that you mention it, I would like to see Xaviax actually fight somebody.

As far as we know, he has no physical power whatsoever. This whole game might just be master manipulation on his part.

TokuNoob
08/12/09, 09:41 PM

As far as we know, he has no physical power whatsoever. This whole game might just be master manipulation on his part.

His official profile at kamenridertv.com suggests otherwise. Can't wait to see how Xaviax handles himself in actual combat! Should be pretty cool, but if I know television shows like I think I know television shows then he won't get active until towards the end of the series.

Gankun
09/06/09, 10:29 PM

I'm not really sure but I read somewhere on a future episode Xaviax actually fights Wing Knight and Dragon Knight.

Tendou
09/07/09, 12:53 AM
I'm not really sure but I read somewhere on a future episode Xaviax actually fights Wing Knight and Dragon Knight.

I don't want to post any major spoilers, but he will fight soon. I'll leave it at that.