PDA

View Full Version : red ranger switch

Stuf....
08/13/05, 06:33 PM
If you could choose any other ranger besides red in the PR seasons and choose him/her to be the red ranger who could it be? I think Jason shoud of stayed on MMPR and maybe be the red zeo and turbo ranger.

harold17
08/14/05, 01:37 PM
Hmmm well, I think that most red rangers were red rangers for a good reason, I could say that "x" ranger should have been the red one, but then it would be really hard to justify it :blink: .

Some of the better ones I can think of is Adam staying as red ranger after Tommy and the rest of the rangers leave from Turbo. Also Jen from Time Force would have been a nice red ranger. Sky would have rocked as red ranger too, but with the most recent SPD chapters, he is more than justified to NOT to be red.

Kamen Rider Decade
08/14/05, 02:05 PM
Jen, if you need to know why, then go back and watch Time Force.

Remus Lupin
08/14/05, 11:17 PM
I think when Rocky, Adam and Aisha replaced Jason, Zack and Trini; ADAM should have been the red ranger. I know Tommy was the leader at that point but still...Rocky was a disgrace to the uniform. Adam acted as more of a leader and second hand to Tommy anyway so he should have been the red ranger!

PRangerX
08/15/05, 05:06 PM
Before Space started, I wanted TJ to remain the Red Ranger and was disapointed when he became Blue. But I am glad things turned out that way now, since Andros ended up being a good character.

Remus Lupin
08/16/05, 12:43 AM
Yeah I mean honestly...Andros was a strong Red Ranger. He is in my opinion the second best red ranger EVER!

LUNAR WOLF22
10/25/05, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by WhiteLight4ever@Aug 16 2005, 04:43 AM
Yeah I mean honestly...Andros was a strong Red Ranger. He is in my opinion the second best red ranger EVER!
andros,mmpr-kat, billy,