PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Returns on Beast Morphers

PRangerX
06/13/20, 07:51 AM
We knew it was coming of course, but Doctor K returned on Beast Morphers. The second half of the season has begun airing in the UK. No word on when it will do so in the US. But its a safe bet that it will be some time in the fall.

Super Cena
06/13/20, 07:52 AM
I don't get why the UK is getting the episodes first?

PRangerX
06/13/20, 07:55 AM
MattEmily reminded me that the episodes were produced last year. I don't know why the UK gets it first. Its just how the tv deal is structured and/or network scheduling. Nick doesn't ever really have PR air over the Summer. So they are probably saving the new content for the fall season. Back in the later Fox Kids and Disney days PR always did air over the summer.

Lord Drakkon
06/13/20, 07:56 AM
I just think its cool that PR is utilizing the multiverse on screen. Maybe someday Lord Drakkon will make an appearance.

MMPR Forever
06/13/20, 07:57 AM
But its not the multiverse of MMPR. Only VR Troopers and Ninja Steel exist in that multiverse. Everything else is just a fake tv show in some dimension.

No Green Spandex
06/13/20, 07:58 AM
If you have a multiverse, it wouldn't make sense not the other seasons to be apart of it. Otherwise every season is fake then.

Gold Ranger In Danger
06/13/20, 07:59 AM
Well technically its all fake, but I get your point.

MattEmily
06/18/20, 12:59 AM
Unfortunately a certain someone will be singing his usual tune about how both Saban and Disney were cheap but Hasbro hasn’t been however that is no longer the case

In the previous episode that aired in the UK, the villains are going through previous villains trying to decide who to bring back
They even come with archival footage since they talk about villains from previous seasons

Unfortunately the archival footage a good majority of it has been re-dubbed by really horrible replacements
We hear Goldar and Jason with replacement voices
Lord Zedd
Prince Sprocket
Astronema
Andros
Psycho Red
Leo
Koragg

All with replacement voices

PRangerX
06/18/20, 11:14 AM
Thats a bummer. Could it be something to do with covid? I know the season was already shot before the shutdowns but perhaps ADR still had to be done? And somehow things got tougher to get the cast to do the ADR?

Dino Guts
06/18/20, 11:15 AM
Couldn't they just have had them send the ADR from their homes? Didn't JDF do that when he was on break from DT filming?

PRangerX
06/18/20, 11:17 AM
I thought of that too. But its possible there are reasons why that all couldn't be arranged. Who knows for sure. Its hard to imagine them not using the real actors for ADR if everything is normal!.But since I am just speculating there could be many explanations.

Maligore
06/18/20, 11:18 AM
Well Hasbro has never been cheap. So I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt. If it were Saban or Disney it would be a different story.Since we all know how cheap they are.

Frankly Jason
06/18/20, 11:20 AM
That does suck. Its gonna be weird hearing Jason with a different voice. I hope?they don't dub his lines for the scenes he is unmorphed.

Lightspeed Omega
06/18/20, 11:21 AM
I hope this doesn't turn into a Legendary Battle fiasco.

Captain Codfish
06/18/20, 11:22 AM
If its half as good as LB, we should be fine. It was one of my all time favorite teams ups.

Everyone Loves Rocky
06/18/20, 11:23 AM
I wish they brought Rocky back like last time. Since it seemed Jason gave his powers back to him after FR.

Adam White Tiger
06/18/20, 11:25 AM
I really wish they would bring Adam back. Maybe he could be MMPR Red. They had Bridge be SPD Red in Overdrive.

White Tiger Fan
06/18/20, 11:28 AM
They should have hired Amit to write the team up. He did a great job with Reinforcements From The Future and Forever Red.

Super Cena
06/18/20, 11:28 AM
Maybe they will fix the ADR for US viewing?

Goldar's Revenge
06/18/20, 11:31 AM
Its not impossible. But I doubt it. If the ADR issue is due to the pandemic, we probably won't be out of the woods by the time the episodes air Stateside. If the ADR issues are unrelated to the pandemic, I just don't see them fixing it. Since they would have fixed it y the time the episodes were to be released. But all we can do is speculate.

Maligore
06/18/20, 11:33 AM
Which is why I am not ready to say Hasbro is being cheap.

MattEmily
06/18/20, 08:55 PM
Thats a bummer. Could it be something to do with covid? I know the season was already shot before the shutdowns but perhaps ADR still had to be done? And somehow things got tougher to get the cast to do the ADR?

Couldn't they just have had them send the ADR from their homes? Didn't JDF do that when he was on break from DT filming?

Its not impossible. But I doubt it. If the ADR issue is due to the pandemic, we probably won't be out of the woods by the time the episodes air Stateside. If the ADR issues are unrelated to the pandemic, I just don't see them fixing it. Since they would have fixed it y the time the episodes were to be released. But all we can do is speculate.

These are clips from old episodes so there is no reason to re-dub it since they all say the same lines with the same speed

PRangerX
06/20/20, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I was thinking you were talking ADR for repurposing of old footage. I don't.get.why they couldn't use the old dialogue. Recording new dialogue is not only pointless.but a waste of time . I have to think there is a reason we don't know about yet.

Goldar's Revenge
06/20/20, 11:29 AM
Right, thats a different story.I don't see why Hasbro wouldn't have the right to re-air old footage. Disney didn't have the writes to the Saban Era music and couldn't use.the classic MMPR theme in OO. But they could use the old.music if.they showed old clips.

PRangerX
06/20/20, 11:30 AM
I was gonna say royalties being an issue but I don know if that applies to old footage in a new episode.

MattEmily
06/20/20, 11:31 AM
If that was the reason they wouldn't have to re-dub the Leanbow scene. Since MF was non union.

Rangerlord
06/20/20, 11:32 AM
I just hope there is nothing weird like that in the actual team up.

MattEmily
06/28/20, 05:07 PM
This will contain spoilers

Penultimate spoilers

Evox revealing his secret https://twitter.com/PwrRngrSite/status/1276573880812015616

A technical advisor from the past returning
https://twitter.com/PwrRngrSite/status/1276573888730796033

Finale spoilers Secret revealed https://twitter.com/PwrRngrSite/status/1276714119815671814

Red's plan https://twitter.com/PwrRngrSite/status/1276715980178313216

Super Cena
06/28/20, 05:25 PM
Wow! Evox is Venjix. Who would have thought all the crazy fan theories would end up being right. Totally makes up for Venjix not being the Venjix from FR.

Captain Logan Knows Best
06/28/20, 05:27 PM
What an amazing twist. Good on them for keeping it hidden for so long. If the episiodes didn't air overseas we still wouldn't know yet.

Yellow Fan Forever
06/28/20, 05:29 PM
That was a touching scene between the Yellow Ranger and her mom. I totally didn't expect the Commander to let Zoey reveal her idenity like that. But I guess she understands because she is a mother too.

No Green Spandex
06/28/20, 05:30 PM
I will just say for the people that don't want to be spoiled, we are gonna she some cool stuff in the up coming new episodes.

Superstatler
06/28/20, 05:30 PM
I still wish we knew why those clips had different voices. But hopefully its just a one time thing.

Venjix Immortal
06/28/20, 05:41 PM
Wow! Color me surprised! I never thought they would actually go through with it and have Evox literally be Venjix.

Hailey Hartford
06/29/20, 11:05 AM
I kind of expected the truth to come out as far as Evox's true identity. Too many similarities to not be.

As far as Zoe revealing her identity to her mother, yes, the Commander does know how that is since her son is the Blue Ranger.

Zabitan
06/29/20, 02:56 PM
Since Evox is Venjix I wonder if at some point they'll reveal that RPM is Venjix is also Forever Red Venjix

Ginger Snap
06/29/20, 07:22 PM
Since Evox is Venjix I wonder if at some point they'll reveal that RPM is Venjix is also Forever Red Venjix

Now that would be amazing.