PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Data Squad Discussion

PrimoPiccolo
02/14/08, 04:41 AM
Earmarked the thread for all reviews of the new Digimon season currently airing on Toon Disney.

Last episode I saw was 13 (darn Disney for taking eps off YouTube), and it was a decent dub of the original. Quinton Flynn blew Marcus' big dramatic scene when he gained the full DNA Charge, but Thorsten Laewe's Ultimate Digivolution music kicked ass! I also think we're in for something weird once the Mega forms show up, since they left the "Perfect Evolution" wording on the Digivice (Perfect is the Japanese name for the Ultimate level), and the Mega forms are called Ultimate in the original Japanese.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go become "strongerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!" :D

Kamen Rider Decade
02/14/08, 06:37 AM
Wake me when you get a thread for discussing the real Digimon shows, not poor subpar dubs.

PRangerX
02/14/08, 06:30 PM
Well considering the fact that Data Squad is the current season, it isn't susprising that it is being discussed.

Kamen Rider Decade
02/14/08, 08:24 PM
Data Squad is not the latest show, it is the lastest subpar garbage dub.

The latest show was Savers and it has already aired it's conclusion.

PRangerX
02/15/08, 09:13 PM
Data Squad is not the latest show, it is the lastest subpar garbage dub.

The latest show was Savers and it has already aired it's conclusion.

The quality of the dub is not the point. Data Squad is the last US series to air, and is currently airing. So it makes sense that people are talking about it over the old seasons. It would be like getting mad at people for talking about Jungle Fury and not Time Force instead.

Kamen Rider Decade
02/16/08, 07:52 PM
The quality of the dub is not the point. Data Squad is the last US series to air, and is currently airing. So it makes sense that people are talking about it over the old seasons. It would be like getting mad at people for talking about Jungle Fury and not Time Force instead.
Talk about the current season all you like, the current season is Savers not some lousy good for nothing Disney hack job dub.