PDA

View Full Version : But Can They Sing

Shane665
12/04/05, 11:08 PM
Michael Copon (aka the Blue Time Force Ranger) is the winner!

PRangerX
12/04/05, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Shane665@Dec 5 2005, 04:08 AM
Michael Copon (aka the Blue Time Force Ranger) is the winner!
The winner of what?

S.P.D. Red Ranger
12/05/05, 05:18 AM
Its a TV game show where actors have to sing even when there reputation dosen't have any singing in it. Sometimes there bad which is mostly, and some are good. And Copon was the winner.

PRangerX
12/05/05, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger@Dec 5 2005, 10:18 AM
Its a TV game show where actors have to sing even when there reputation dosen't have any singing in it. Sometimes there bad which is mostly, and some are good. And Copon was the winner.
Ah makes sense now. Good for him. Who says PR actors don't go onto more meaningful things. But seriously, that is good news for him.

Kamen Rider Decade
12/07/05, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by PRangerX@Dec 5 2005, 07:52 PM
Good for him. Who says PR actors don't go onto more meaningful things. But seriously, that is good news for him.
It is only good news for him if you consider winning some stupid 'reality' show which proves how lame one is. As for meaningful winning a 'reality' show is not meaningful nor just merely being on one is.

'Reality' shows are like the gladiator tournaments of ancient Rome. Barbaric acts of stupidity to keep the masses entertained and stupid.

PRangerX
12/07/05, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Dec 7 2005, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Dec 7 2005, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PRangerX@Dec 5 2005, 07:52 PM
Good for him. Who says PR actors don't go onto more meaningful things. But seriously, that is good news for him.
It is only good news for him if you consider winning some stupid 'reality' show which proves how lame one is. As for meaningful winning a 'reality' show is not meaningful nor just merely being on one is.

'Reality' shows are like the gladiator tournaments of ancient Rome. Barbaric acts of stupidity to keep the masses entertained and stupid. [/b][/quote]
Yeah I was just being nice. But I guess its good for him to get exposure. I am not exactly a big fan of reality shows myself.