PDA

View Full Version : strongest megazord

Zeo Red
10/16/01, 05:58 PM
wich is the strongest?????

astromegazord
10/16/01, 06:49 PM
seeing as you didn't put the one I would vote for, I'll post it. The Astro Megazord

GoldRangerPower
10/16/01, 11:51 PM
Any ultrazord.

Midnight Phoenixx
10/20/01, 01:57 AM
There probably is a common ground on which all the megazords are at about the same level of strength.

GymboyMatt
10/20/01, 10:10 PM
Actually, the zords get stronger each time. Say, the rangers had to have the dinozords upgraded to thunderzords because they weren't strong enough. ANd the the thunderzords were obviously not strong enough because they got destroyed, but Rito couldn't destroy the ninjazords. I don't know about the realationships between say, the astromegaship and the time force zords (I forgot the name), because they were fought at different imes and weren't upgrades or anything. Do you all know what I mean?

MiChaos
10/21/01, 04:19 PM
I agree completely. You can say, for example, the Omega Megazord was stronger than the Lightspeed but you can't compare it to the Time Force Megazord, and for that fact, can't really compare the Time Shadow Megazord with the Quantasaurus Megazord or even the Time Force Megazord - i guess they're kinda about the same strength?!?

The last Ultrazord (whoever mentioned that) was the Zeo Ultrazord.

Astromegazord, wasn't the Mega Voyager more powerful than the Astro Megazord?

astromegazord
10/21/01, 05:32 PM
It may have been, but the Mega Voyager was destroyed, the Astro Megazord wasn't, until the LG Rangers just decided to let it blow up.

Jason38UK
10/21/01, 06:15 PM
Q-Rex was as mentioned in the show "the most powerful Megazord ever created by Time Force".

IMO Astromegazord was probably more powerful then the Mega Voyager based on how it wasn't destroyed in Space and still managed to beat up Trakeena a bit when they finally found the Megalaser button in ep44 of Lost Galaxy. It even saved the Galaxy Megazord in the fight with Pyscho Pink in one of the many US zord footage scenes that Lost Galaxy had.

astromegazord
10/21/01, 06:27 PM
exactly. The Astro Megazord kicked many an ass!

MiChaos
10/28/01, 10:25 AM
Times like this I wish I'd seen half of Lost Galaxy - lovely GMTV and CITV!

white silver13
11/02/01, 07:46 PM
ASTRO MEGAZORD,THE LOST GALAXY RANGERS HAD TO SELF DESTRUCT
THE ASTRO MEGAZORD.EVERY1 WOULD HAVE DIED.I AM GLAD MEGA WINGER WASN'T DESTROYED

astromegazord
11/02/01, 08:15 PM
they didn't actually. I mean, they could have gone into Trakeena's ship themselves and attacked her. No way was it a must do situation. And please, don't use caps lock, its annoying, especially considering your annoying enough as it is.

white silver13
11/02/01, 08:24 PM
what makes u think i am anoying astro megazord?

astromegazord
11/02/01, 08:43 PM
The fact that you won't accept other people's opinions for what they are. If someone disagrees with you, you have a go at them, its just plain stupidity. People do NOT have to agree with you on everything. Accept that sometimes, people will not agree with you. Don't blast them for having a different point of view.

white silver13
11/02/01, 08:57 PM
astromegazord,when do i do that

astromegazord
11/02/01, 09:11 PM
you pissed on someone's point of view that the Green Ranger is the best 6th Ranger.

white silver13
11/03/01, 11:32 AM
that was just the once and anyway, u said it like made it a hobbie.anyway,let's forget about that,k?

astromegazord
11/03/01, 11:59 AM
okey dokey. Forgetting.....

Zeo Mega
11/03/01, 08:52 PM
I'd say for one thing that the Lightspeed Solarzord and Galaxy Megazord wre about the same strentgh. As well as the AstroDelta and ShadowForce Megazords. The origional megazord wasn't strong at all though...

On second thought, here's a way of looking at things. The basic first megazord fighting the monster is similar to the Rangers fighting the monster. For this reason, comparing the rangers powers to each other compares the first megazords. Adam did as well against a certain monster as any Space Rangers. Justin did worse than the space Rangers. The Space/Galaxy Rangers seemed about the same. Leo did better than four Lightspeed Rangers at one point. I didn't see the LS/TF teamup but detailed episode reveiws claim they were about as strong too. The morphin' villians ran from the Zeo villians.

so basically:

the Turbo Megazord was weakest out of all the origional megazords.

The Time Force and Lightspeed Megazords were next strongest after that.

Then the Megazord, Astro Megazord and Galaxymegazord were joint second...

And then.. hold on, you guys are going to think this was fixed.

Homer56712
05/19/02, 09:59 PM
I think it's pretty obvious that the Q-Rex is the strongest zord

http://www.rangercentral.com/mmpr-rg-jason02.jpg