PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers Research Assistant

RangerKing
06/16/08, 08:01 PM
Basically the title says it all. I need what amounts to a Power Rangers research assistant and was hoping someone would be willing to help me. Knowledge in Sentai and Power Rangers would be great, but knowledge in just Power Rangers is plenty of help. If you want to know more post here and I'll PM you.

PowerOnyx
06/17/08, 12:19 PM
Let me know.

Sakura3
06/17/08, 08:48 PM
I can help you out big time on both US and Jap Rangers fronts as I have all Jap Ranger episode titles plus as far as US side goes I'm watching every episode of Power Rangers. (The episodes I missed) I'll be caught up in 2009 with past episode viewing. I'm watching the remaining 16 Wild Force episodes I missed before I swap to Lightspeed Rescue next month.

Harlan Phoenix
06/18/08, 02:16 AM
I can help you out big time on both US and Jap Rangers fronts as I have all Jap Ranger episode titles plus as far as US side goes I'm watching every episode of Power Rangers. (The episodes I missed) I'll be caught up in 2009 with past episode viewing. I'm watching the remaining 16 Wild Force episodes I missed before I swap to Lightspeed Rescue next month.

Jap Rangers? That's a bit racist. Trini's a person too, you know.

LePage
06/18/08, 12:54 PM
I'll help to.