PDA

View Full Version : Dino Thunder Thread

PRangerX
02/10/04, 11:40 PM
Posts you thoughts on dino Thunder Here

Kamen Rider Decade
02/11/04, 12:52 AM
The 5th episode is pure trash. All clip episodes no matter how much of it is clip or why it is clip it is pure trash that should be shoved down the throat of the no talent hack who thought it was a good idea to make it a clip show. Lazy mother @#%$ douche bags.

PRangerX
02/11/04, 01:38 AM
Well I think we should watch the episode before we call it trash. Maybe it isn't what we think. I think it will be hard for them to come up with a 500th epsiode that satisfies us all to tell you the turth, clip show or not.

ForeverBlue
02/11/04, 01:43 PM
I think Dino Thunder will do great in my opinion. Alot of people said that it might do great. Can't wait to see DT...

Kamen Rider Decade
02/11/04, 06:48 PM
It is a clip show, clip show are all horrible no matter how it is done. The 500th ep is a clip show thus it is horrible.

PRangerX
02/11/04, 07:04 PM
Well it is hard to get excited for a clip show but I am not gonna call it horrible till I see the epsiode maybe it will surpise us. Maybe the flashbacks will be their around the epsiodes story or action ( like Angel fans have seen and some eps of Angel).

Like said its kinda hard to make a 500th show that will please the fans. They can;t just do another forever red it isn;t really plausible. Its very hard to do a 500th epsiode that will be special and give the proper nods to the past. A clip show is really the only way. Hopefully their will be some Story progression in the episode too.

ForeverBlue
02/11/04, 08:08 PM
Cheetamus, you don't like clip shows in any tv shows?

Kamen Rider Decade
02/11/04, 08:27 PM
If I had my way I would kill the moron who first thought up of clip shows and every idiot who used since then.

PRangerX
02/11/04, 09:02 PM
Clip shows are sometimes necessary if some of the actors are hurt or even just to reintroduce concepts to new viewers.

Kamen Rider Decade
02/11/04, 09:27 PM
If they have to show a clip show they need to not show an ep at all and just play a rerun. Clip shows have and always will junk episodes that would be better served by playing a rerun.

PRangerX
02/11/04, 11:13 PM
Well in the case of reintroducing JDF to the younger audience a clip show might be good. Besides maybe something important will still happen and their will be clips in between.

Kamen Rider Decade
02/11/04, 11:41 PM
Nothing important is important enough to make a clip show worth anything at all. As for reintroducing Tommy to kids that was what the marathon was for and for those who don't get Family well they just have to deal without.

PRangerX
02/12/04, 11:12 AM
what do you think the 500th episode should have belike?

Kamen Rider Decade
02/12/04, 03:53 PM
Don't care as long it is not a stinkin clip show.

PRangerX
02/12/04, 06:41 PM
Well maybe they didn't have any better or plausible ideas and had another way of commerating the 500th episodes of pr. With the current state of ths show they couldn;t very well do anothe forever red nor would they have to. Sometimes we have to put ourselves in the producers shoes their jobs are easy.

MattEmily
04/27/14, 03:52 AM
I thought Dino Thunder was pretty good as I mentioned in another thread but I wasn't happy with how they dealt with Mesogog but I've already mentioned that in that thread.

I did like the idea of the video diary but they really shouldn't have done 2 clip shows in the same season. I'm not a fan of clip shows but there are good ways to do that however in most cases Power Rangers doesn't do them in good ways. I did like how the video diary was done because it was a special instance.

Also another good way to do clip shows is how Mystic Force did it with the villains... mostly focusing on Koragg and him being a honorable warrior.