PDA

View Full Version : Lunar Wolf Ranger already chosen !!

CyberBlack
02/13/02, 02:54 PM
This is CyberBlack, well I spoke to Iris Hampton, on Monday, about the casting calls for the 6th ranger. She said that the producers already have their eye on this caucasian male, as usual. I guess that cancels me out. I'll just have to audition this fall for Hurricanger, coming in 2003.

CyberBlack,

fireforce
02/16/02, 07:39 AM
I really hope you make it. It would be cool to see someone fulfill that dream. I think most everyone in PR fandom would love just to have that kind of chance even to audition.
And have a person who was a PR fan to work for the show.
Best of luck to ya!

PS There has only that I have heard of one person who was a big fan(who was an adult) Erin cahill said in her online interview that mike copon watched the show before being on it and he was a fan. I know the blake foster was a fan to, but he was a kid and all.

Digimansion02
02/17/02, 05:33 AM
Cole and Ally are big PR fans, so is the head writer that replaced Judd Lynn, he ran PROA.

ShadowForceBlue
02/18/02, 03:18 AM
good luck cyber black oh yeah do you know what the LWR on screen name is?

BT20
02/18/02, 05:19 AM
el funeroverse has said that for now the SILVER wild ranger name is jarod

CyberBlack
02/19/02, 04:59 PM
Thanks , I hope I get the part this fall. I don't know who the Wolf Ranger's name is gonna be. Iris didn't tell me.

CyberBlack

TimeBlue2002
02/21/02, 04:09 AM
Pleaseeeee....stop the lies.

Goodness...I mean.....gawd! For pete sakes stop with this non-sense.... ~sounds goofy~ "I spoke with Iris, she said I can audition for Hurricanger which will NEVER come over to the u.s. since prwf is the last one... doh doh doh.. and she said the silver ranger is another caucasian dude....doh doh doh."

One word for you............Sad. That is all, I mean you are so sad, since you wish you could go to the studios or call Iris, you have come to the point that you are hallucinating.

I wish you luck alright.....luck to stop your lying ways.

Poweranimals
02/22/02, 06:22 PM
Dude, you have got issues.l What makes you think Wild Force is the last one. No one ever said that. As a matter of fact, there has been more people that have said otherwise. And it's possible that he did speak with Iris Hampton. She would be the person to talk to.

fireforce
02/24/02, 06:43 AM
Hey digimansion, where did you get that info? I was just curious, but I like the fact that they were fans. Hopefully they are sincere, not just acting as puppets.

psychic ranger
04/19/11, 09:04 PM
good luck