PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers SPD: The Return of Gruumm

Pink Ranger Sasha
10/10/06, 07:49 PM
It was a quiet day at SPD which was the norm now that Gruumm was captured and secure. The corridors of SPD were quiet, the city was quiet and day after day all B-Squad did was sit waiting for something to do.

Z strolled into the rec room, her uniform half unfastened as she made for the couch, falling down to the seated position as she felt bored out her mind.

theblue1
10/10/06, 08:21 PM
Sky was at the Sythesizer(that is what it's called right) Looking for something to snack on....he finally decided on an apple, after he got his food he went and sat down next to Z
"So....how has your day been" he asked not really careing just being bored as usual

Ron/aqua
10/10/06, 08:28 PM
Bridge pops up from behind the couch next to Z and sky, “hey guys, want some toast? Its buttery,” said he, moving his fingers.

SkataPunkA7X
10/10/06, 10:11 PM
"Dude," Blaze said as he walked into the room, munching on a Hershey bar, "You should get a copyright on that phrase." "You know," Sam said, "If you keep eating those, you're gonna get FAT." "Well you're not exactly Heidi Klum yourself." Blaze retorted.

AngelofChaos
10/10/06, 11:49 PM
“Wow! It looks like almost everyone here is snacking on something.” Syd replied astonished walking into the room minutes later holding a fashion magazine in one hand. Smiling slightly, Syd walked over to an empty seat and sat down. She would have visit her folks today, but she rather spend her time here instead.

SkataPunkA7X
10/11/06, 07:51 AM
"Well helloooo Sid!" Blaze said, a smile coming across his face, "So I just got a new engine for my speeder, 450 HP. Wanna check it out, maybe go for a ride?"

Pink Ranger Sasha
10/11/06, 09:14 AM
Z raised her hand to Syd's 'everyone is eating' statement, placing her feet on the table around the couches and seats. She crossed her arms looking at Blaze trying to win her over or something and she smirked waiting for Syd's move.

She turned to Sky and shrugged answering his question "Bored out my mind Sky. Everyday we sit around here listening to Bridge and his toast catchphrase or Syd and her fashion tips or....Blaze and his....well something has to change or we'll all end up leaving SPD like Jack did."

Arucard
10/11/06, 01:46 PM
Lestat came in a few moments later, completely ignoring them and taking a table alone as usual but took amusement in listening to their conversation. The young man continued glaring at them, although his skills were great he was one who many of the younger cadets feared, many of them even refused to make eye contact with him because of his power. His dark and sullen eyes continued to stare at Z and the others in a very cold and careless way.

Pink Ranger Sasha
10/11/06, 05:15 PM
Z caught sight of Lestat looking over at them almost with hatred in his eyes as she smirked looking at him, a clone of Z appearing beside him "Something bothering you about us?."

The clone of Z sat down at the table beside him waiting for an answer, actual Z still hanging with the others at the lounge area.

AngelofChaos
10/11/06, 06:33 PM
“I resent that last statement, Z” Syd replied looking somewhat offended. Though in truth was not and took everything in good spirit. What Z had mentioned couldn’t have been truer. Syd remembered things before Jack and Z, but when they join them things were quite extraordinary. With Jack gone from the team, things had started to take on a dull atmosphere. Smiling slightly Syd look towards Blaze “Hm? A ride?” she thought for awhile, “I suppose it better than hanging out here all day.”

SkataPunkA7X
10/11/06, 07:07 PM
A slightly cocky grin ran across Blaze's face. "Hang on," Sam said. Blaze walked over to him. "Look Sam, you're my bro, and I love ya like family man, but I'm getting ready to take Syd on a ride, something I've been trying to do since I first got here. So can it wait?" Sam laughed. "Yeah, I was just going to say, you know she's just doing this out of boredom and she's WAY out of your league?" Blaze smiled again. "Of course I do. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm taking her for a ride!" He noticed Z and Lestat having a bit of a problem. "One sec, Syd," he said. He slid down to the two, or technically three. "Lestat dude, what's up."

theblue1
10/11/06, 07:30 PM
Sky got up "I think im gonna go out to, maybe catch a movie or something, you guys know how to reach me" Sky said as he walked out of the room

SkataPunkA7X
10/11/06, 08:01 PM
Jack finished unloading the boxes from the van. "Hey Ally, we're done, wanna catch a movie?" he asked. Ally smiled. "Sure!"

Pink Ranger Sasha
10/11/06, 08:04 PM
Actual Z turned to look over at Sky, chuckling "You going to a movie, this I have to see now. Mind if I tag along?, I promise not to double team you." I gestured my head to my double talking with Lestat.

theblue1
10/11/06, 08:09 PM
"Haha....yea sure but im gonna go chage out of my uniform so meet you in the main lobby in like 10 minutes" Sky said walking to his room

Pink Ranger Sasha
10/12/06, 10:54 AM
Z nodded to Sky turning to her copy, smirking as it vanished. She stood up looking over to Syd and Blaze "Now you two try and behave yourselves on this...ride was it?."

She smirked looking to Sam and Bridge "later guys I have my own date by the looks." It was a joke but spending time with Sky outside his disciplined self might be fun so she rushed to get changed into something less official.

Arucard
10/12/06, 02:14 PM
Lestat gave off a casual grunt and watched as the replica of Z disappeared. He already knew that it was a copy and he didn't even need to use his powers to realise it, his eyes turned towards Z and Sky who were heading off now. The young man gave off a tired yawn and stood up again and headed out a few seconds after them.

SkataPunkA7X
10/12/06, 04:28 PM
"Alright Syd, your chariot awaits." Blaze said.

AngelofChaos
10/12/06, 06:04 PM
Syd watched with a bewildered expression upon her face. What was with the parental speech from Z?! It made her feel like there was something Z knew and wasn’t sharing. Shaking the feeling off, Syd look up at Blaze. “All right” Syd laughed at his humor, “Just let me drop this magazine back into my room first and change into something casual, and I’ll catch up to you.”

SkataPunkA7X
10/12/06, 09:48 PM
"Alright, I'll do the same." Blaze said.

Ten minutes later he emerged from the room he shared with Sam wearing a brown Velvet Revolver shirt, jeans that had a couple of natural tears in them, and tan Vans. He ran a brush through his thick dirty-blonde hair and brushed his teeth quickly. Blaze was walking out the door when he realized he forgot his Meteor Morpher. He quickly turned around and grabbed it, feeling foolish that he had almost walked out the door without it.

Ron/aqua
10/13/06, 02:42 AM
Bridge finished off his toast then did a headstand for a few minutes. “I bored, totally bored, bored out of my mind, bored, to death, what should I do?” said Bridge out loud to himself. “Hey I’ve got an idea!” he exclaimed, he started walking away on his hands, he walks by Lestat, “hey Lest, are doing anything right now, I’ve got an idea,” he Bridge talking upside down.

AngelofChaos
10/13/06, 08:14 AM
Syd had returned to her room and spent a few minutes (or so) searching through her wardrobe. Syd changed out of her uniform into a pair of stone-washed denim jeans, a white v-neck shirt and a short stone-washed denim jacket to match. Placing the uniform into the closet, Syd removed the SPD license/morpher and place the device inside her pocket. Walking out of the room, placed her hair into a ponytail.

Pink Ranger Sasha
10/13/06, 08:47 AM
Z had got changed into almost the same outfit she joined SPD in. The combat looking pants, her leather jacket with her little hat on her head. She slipped her SPD morpher pouch at her side, hanging on her belt as she pulled her jacket over it.

After getting dressed she moved to her mirror, looking at herseld and smirked "Not bad." She turned walking out the room that she shared with Syd, heading to meet Sky.

Arucard
10/13/06, 08:54 AM
Lestat ignored Bridge and continued on and reached the end of the hallway. He saw Z approaching, most likely going to meet up with Sky. "Your one step closer to achieving everything," he said to her.

Pink Ranger Sasha
10/13/06, 09:40 AM
Z slowled down, stopping beside him "What does that mean?." She had a confused expression on her face as she waited for his answer to what he was talking about.

Arucard
10/13/06, 09:59 AM
"I've said all of this before, all these words make no sense. You found bliss in helping others and I found bliss in ignorance and the less that we both hear the less there is to be said," Lestat responded in a calm and collected manner but also his words sounded like a riddle slightly.

Pink Ranger Sasha
10/13/06, 10:28 AM
"Right, okay..." she replied trying to make sense of what he was saying but it was all riddles. She shrugged looking at him "no idea what you're talking about so why don't you talk normal?."

Arucard
10/13/06, 11:38 AM
"I am merely comparing the difference between us both," Lestat explained in a simple way. He looked at her for a few moments and his eyes showed a rather melancholy look in them but then the returned to usual look of hate and bitterness. He brushed a hand through his hair in a rather feminine and carefree way. "I can tell what you want, you want change, and it irritates you you can't change anything. So I have to ask, why exactly you did not quit when you had the chance," he continued before awaiting an answer.

Pink Ranger Sasha
10/13/06, 01:26 PM
Z tilted her head forward looking over his shoulder as a clone of her leaned over his shoulder, whispering into his ear "You really don't know me that well do you?."

Actual Z smirked "I joined SPD to make a difference, something that was worthwhile and I think it still is so that is why I'm here. The question is, why are you?."

Arucard
10/13/06, 01:30 PM
Lestat grunted in response at first but then smiled a little. "Do you ever why I quit the old organisation that I was in before coming here? Or have you been kept you in the dark about that like most people here have been?"

Pink Ranger Sasha
10/13/06, 02:57 PM
"Somethings are best kept secret and I don't know your past because nobody can talk to you because you're creepy." She stood her ground, her clone standing behind him as they both waited for his answer.

theblue1
10/13/06, 02:59 PM
Sky put on a blue polo and and a pair of jeans, when he walked out of his and bridges room he say 2 Z's and Lastat, he walked up to them
"Hey is there a problem here?"Sky asked

Arucard
10/13/06, 03:03 PM
Lestat smiled a little at the last part and then looked at her again, his eyes softening for a moment or two. "You're too late Sky. You're both too late now," he said simply before walking away from them and was heading out of the facility.

AngelofChaos
10/13/06, 09:44 PM
Syd had moved back into the room, only to see Lestat leave the others. It was probably for the best not to asked what happen.

Arucard
10/14/06, 03:55 PM
Lestat while walking away bumped into Syd with little concern and continued to head onwards to where most of the cadets would spar with one another.

AngelofChaos
10/14/06, 04:59 PM
Syd had been pushed back slightly as Lestat bumped into her. She stared at him even more bewildered, with her back against the wall. At this point Syd would have shouted at the person to excuse themselves, but lately she would not even if it was the person (or herself) fault. Syd smiled, “My fault, Lestat.” she called out .

Arucard
10/14/06, 05:24 PM
Lestat had ignored her in response and continued to walk onwards towards the sparring area. When he got there the whole place filled with numerous amounts of rookies and veterans fell silent in an instance and to this Lestat gave off a small challenging smile for a response.

SkataPunkA7X
10/15/06, 03:54 PM
"Hey, what'd I miss?" Blaze said as he jogged up beside Syd. As he did this, he saw Lestat walking away. "Ahhh, forget the question, I already know the answer. Just forget about him. He's been here about as long as I have, and he's trouble. I don't see how Cruger gave him the Patrol Morpher." He looked at Syd for a moment, a bit taken aback. He hadn't seen her in much else other than her uniform, and he was astounded at how amazing she looked. "Whoa..." he said.

Arucard
10/15/06, 04:02 PM
Lestat had fought with each of the cadets in the training area and had quickly defeated each of them, leaving most of them badly beaten and some with a few fractured bones or two. He didn't even bother using his powers in order to beat them, they were not even a challenge. With boredom and disgust lurking in his heart he left the sparring area and came back, once again ignored the presence of Z, Syd, Sky and Blaze for a few moments before stopping after he was a few feet away from them.

theblue1
10/15/06, 09:20 PM
"Lestat, how about you come with me and Z, i never really see you outside the academy" Sky said

AngelofChaos
10/15/06, 10:14 PM
“Commander Cruger has a valid reason for him being given one, just like the rest of us have been chosen.” Syd replied, glancing down fixing her jacket. She heard Blaze’s last comment and look up at him curiously, “Hm? Something wrong?” Syd noticed Blaze looking at her in a way. "Is there something on me?"

Arucard
10/16/06, 03:49 PM
Lestat turned and looked at Sky almost in disgust at the friendly offer he had just been given but then headed to his room for a few moments and then returned no longer clothed in uniform instead he was clothed in a long red overcoat made of leather, a black turtle neck shit and a simple pair of jeans and shoes. "Not interested," he said, responding to Sky's previous offer and with that he brushed past them intending on leaving the facility itself.

theblue1
10/16/06, 03:52 PM
"I don't know what his problem is sometimes" Sky blurted out "He needs to learn to get along or if evil ever strikes again this team might not work"

Arucard
10/16/06, 04:24 PM
Lestat continued heading out of the facility pushing past each cadet or captain out of his way regardless of which squad they were in. The comment Sky made had angered him to a great deal. He had still not got used to SPD at times and made it clear that he didn't like practically anyone in the whole nine yards of the place.

As he neared the entrance and exit of SPD he stopped as Commander Crugar stood in front of him.

SkataPunkA7X
10/16/06, 04:36 PM
"Uhh, nothing." Tres said, blushing slightly. "Let's go." He lead Syd out to the cruiser section of the garage.

theblue1
10/16/06, 04:43 PM
"Alright Z im gonna go start up my motercycle meet me out there" Sky said walking to the garage

Arucard
10/16/06, 04:47 PM
Lestat did not speak at first and neither did Crugar and Lestat tried to make a quick exit only to be stopped by him. "Hold it Lestat!" he yelled but however Lestat ignored him and continued heading on to which Crugar gave off a frustrated growl. Although Lestat was powerful he was rather rude but nevertheless he had got used to it by now. With that Crugar headed back to the Command Center.

Lestat on the other hand continued to try and find another way out, without getting caught by anyone. He spotted Blaze and Syd and gritted his teeth as he was risking his pride more then ever if he asked them. "Oh what the hell," he thought and approached them.

AngelofChaos
10/16/06, 05:18 PM
Syd looked at him silently before shrugging it off and followed behind. She slow down slightly looking over her shoulder spotting Lestat approach them.

SkataPunkA7X
10/16/06, 07:43 PM
Blaze carefully lifted the tarp off of his cruiser. He took a moment as he admired its beauty. In his opinion, it was possibly the only thing in the universe that could possibly be more gorgeous than Syd. He tossed Syd a helmet as he put his on and slid down his pilot goggles. Racers had lost sight from going to fast, and that was the last thing he wanted to do.

Ron/aqua
10/17/06, 12:51 AM
Bridge still standing upside down on his hands lifted one hand of the ground and waved it in the air to view lestat’s aura. Realizing that his powers didn’t work with his gloves on he tried to slip it off with his teeth and ended up losing his balance, causing him to fall to the floor. “Oops!”

By the way Sasha, could I play piggy?

AngelofChaos
10/18/06, 06:53 PM
“Changed your mind, Lestat?” Syd questioned moving her hair, before putting the helmet on.

SkataPunkA7X
10/19/06, 05:12 PM
"Yeah, you can come along if you want." Blaze said. He didn't really want him to come, he wanted be with Syd without anyone else for once. But he had been trying to get to know Lestat since they started training. He had always seemed like a cool guy once you get past the whole dark-evil-anarchy thing.

Arucard
10/21/06, 05:34 PM
Lestat shook his head in response. "No, but thank you for the offer. I need a way out, without being caught by Crugar," he responded. He seemed rather polite and quite formal for a change which seemed rather surprising considering from the fact he rarely seemed to show respect to pretty much anyone in SPD.

Ron/aqua
10/21/06, 07:52 PM
Bridge sits back up, removes his glove and waves his hand to examine Lestat’s aura, “well that’s a first.”

AngelofChaos
10/22/06, 08:20 AM
“All right” Syd replied after slipping on the helmet, “The offer is still open should you change your mind.” Syd was quite surprised from Lestat response, but smiled, “It is great to take a little time off once an awhile.”

Pink Ranger Sasha
10/22/06, 10:26 AM
Z nodded following Sky to the garage a few minutes later after he did, excited to be hanging with him outside SPD for a change and all she could hope for is that they could spend a little time together without interuptions.

SkataPunkA7X
10/22/06, 01:47 PM
Blaze revved the engine a couple times, called "Later Lestat.", and shot off. They began to cruise at a steady speed through the city.

Arucard
10/22/06, 03:43 PM
A slight sinister smile sleeked itself across Lestat's face. The brunette watched them leave and smirked. He realised that Bridge was viewing his aura and couldn't care less about what he thought. He left SPD and headed for a small club called the Admiral's Arms.

AngelofChaos
10/22/06, 07:05 PM
Syd started feeling more relax watching things go by as the sped along the road.

Ron/aqua
10/23/06, 12:03 AM
“Weird?” Said Bridge, slipping his glove back on, “I need a little exercise,” he decides. He walks into the sparring room and sees the beaten cadets, “um…what happened here?”

Gundam178
10/23/06, 12:28 AM
Scora walked the dangerous steets in Angle grove, cloaked in a dark tan, leather, hooded suit. Her body was hidden from veiw. The only thing you can see that was a part of her was a skinny, black tail that hung out from benieth her coat. It wagged slowly as she continued to walk down the road, not even looking at other people. She know they were looking at her but she didn't care, if long if they stay far away from her.

Arucard
10/23/06, 01:51 PM
Lestat was greeted by an array of people, all of them clad in gothic attires each of them giving him a large amount of respect. The brunette gave off a small chuckle at this new found respect. He had given them all a new god to worship...him.

Here, no matter who they were, alien, human or anything else nothing mattered. All they could do was simply relax and enjoy themselves and also they all found a place where they belonged here whereas the outside world had cruelly shunned each of them in a repulsive manner. Lestat calmly walked threw the crowds and made his way round the back where his band were practising.

Gundam178
10/23/06, 03:05 PM
Scora reached into her pocket and grabbed some coins. And sighed. "5 bucks left. What a joke. I'm just going to have to get some more as usual." She hasn't eaten much so her stomach was growling, begging for food. "heh grumpy as usual." She said to her self as she patted her belly. Hopefully piggy is still around then I won't have to put up with the stomach. He has the best any one can offer for cheap. Hopefully when I get enough money I can get a job like his. If possible for me I will no longer have to live this cheap life.

Arucard
10/23/06, 03:11 PM
"Sorry I'm late, I was just catching my breakfast," Lestat apologised but also gave off a sarcastic joke afterwards in a very dry fashion. His band laughed in response, they knew why he was late but it didn't bother them much. "Excuse me a moment I need to head out for a bit," he said and quickly dashed out of the club. He noticed Scora but didn't know who she was exactly but then walked over towards her. "Hungry?" he asked sardonically.

Gundam178
10/23/06, 03:27 PM
An unfamiliar voice cut into her fit from behind she turned towards it and a man wear red leather was walking towards her. "she looked up at the man, holding the neak of her hood. "Well. This is rare." She spoke to herself. "Well. Um..." She spoke aloud for the first time, her voice sounding weak and exhuasted. "thank you for the offer. Yes."

Arucard
10/23/06, 03:32 PM
Lestat couldn't but laugh a little and titled his head as a gesture for her to follow him. "Come on, I'll take you to get something to eat," he offered kindly. Whoever this girl was she intrigued him for some strange reason, there was something different about her but he couldn't quite put his finger on it just yet though.

Gundam178
10/23/06, 03:41 PM
Lestat couldn't but laugh a little and titled his head as a gesture for her to follow him. "Come on, I'll take you to get something to eat," he offered kindly. Whoever this girl was she intrigued him for some strange reason, there was something different about her but he couldn't quite put his finger on it just yet though.

Scora hesitatated a bit. She knew about the massive criminal activities happening around here. But she didn't care. If the guy tries to hurt me in any kind of way. I'll...nm. she silinced her thoughts. But this man is differant. He seemed kind, loving, and was willing to help. A stranger. But how did he know that I was hungry. He must have heard me arguing with my tummy. It growled out loud and she held her stomach tight, trying to muffle it. "I'm sorry." She laughed softly.

Arucard
10/23/06, 03:47 PM
"Don't be," Lestat responded carelessly and took to the Admiral's Arms. True it may have been over doing it a little but he didn't care for the time being, all he cared about was getting her something to eat. It was strange for him to actually want to help someone but then he realised why she intrigued in the first place. Because she seemed like him and and also seemed to be like the others who came to this place.

Although it was usually a rather noisy place filled with rock and metal music Lestat didn't care about. For the time being it seemed ideal enough, Lestat then brought her over to one of the tables. "Stay here for a moment," he instructed gently and disappeared into the crowd a moment or two and then returned with food. "Here," he said placing the food on the table.

Gundam178
10/23/06, 04:05 PM
As the man vanished into the crowd. She sat silently at the table and glanced around. This was unfamailiar to her. But the music was relaxing even though it was kinda loud she still liked it. The beats and vibes seemed to blend together, working together to creat a great piece or music. She smlied a little, litting the music enter her. She sat back and relaxed, letting her hood slip down just anough to allow light to touch her red eyes. She felt even better at knowing that at least someone cared about her even though she didn't know who he was. But the thing that made her happy was that she gets a free mael. She looked at the coins in her hand and drops them into her pocket. The mystirous man soon returned with a plate of food she dug in.

Gundam178
10/23/06, 04:07 PM
(ooc) Omg I think I messes up. when I tried to edit my post it deleated yours. I'm sorry.

Arucard
10/23/06, 04:09 PM
((Hey,hey, don't worry about it, it's okay don't apologise for something you don't need to))

Lestat watched her in amusement for a moment then placed his chin in his hands. "So what is your name?" he asked her kindly.

Gundam178
10/23/06, 04:15 PM
"My name is Toscora." She took in a spoon ful or mashed potatoes and continued. "But you can call me Scora for short. Not that it makes such a big differance." Her voice was still weak but as she ate it began to sound healthier. "So Um...What's your name? if it's not too much to ask?"

Arucard
10/23/06, 04:24 PM
"Lestat Townsend at your service madam," he replied in a gentle fashion with a slight nod of his head. "I apologise if the scenario is a little... off putting," he added.

Gundam178
10/23/06, 04:36 PM
"Lestat Townsend at your service madam," he replied in a gentle fashion with a slight nod of his head. "I apologise if the scenario is a little... off putting," he added.

"well it's actually quite amusing to me." She took in a few more spoons full of potayoes then started on the meat, grabbing a knife and cutting off a small piece. She pokes it on to the end of a fork. then looked back up at the man now known as Lestat. "so.. where are you from, and what exacally is this place?" She popped the piece of mean into her mouth.

Arucard
10/23/06, 04:53 PM
"This place is the Admiral's Arms, a club and also a place for people to stay for however long they like in other words a shelter. And I can't exactly remember where I am from nor does it bother me," he explained while lighting a cigarette for himself.

Gundam178
10/23/06, 05:01 PM
"well." She said "thanks for recommending me to this place. I guess I will now have to rome around much now. No thinks to you I'v got a hangout."

Arucard
10/23/06, 05:07 PM
Lestat took a few puffs from his cigarette and slammed it into the ash tray while exhaling one last bit of smoke. "You can stay if you like, there are plenty of rooms here," he offered while leaning his head on his right hand.

Ron/aqua
10/23/06, 06:40 PM
“Well no point in hanging around here,” said Bridge, walking out of the sparring room. I wonder what, cat’s doing? Thought Bridge, heading toward the lab.

Arucard
10/23/06, 06:44 PM
Not bothering to wait for an answer from Scora, Lestat stood up and looked at her again. "If you want to stay then please just tell Roger over there and he'll take you to your room in no time," he explained before going back out and returned to SPD and noticed Bridge going into the lab and decided to follow him.

theblue1
10/23/06, 07:48 PM
Sky looked at his watch
"Man where is Z?" he said starting up his bike

Ron/aqua
10/24/06, 01:14 AM
Bridge walked into the lab and stopped, his psychic senses told him he was being followed, turning around he saw lestat. “Hey why’d you break all of those cadet’s bones in the sparring room?” Asked Bridge.

Arucard
10/24/06, 01:18 PM
"I did nothing," Lestat responded calmly and turned round and left returning to the Admiral's Arms to see Scora.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 01:35 PM
She finished the last of the great mean and Considering what Lesat said she found the Roger and he immedeatly took her to a room. It was a nice desent size. with and small bed and a TV set. "hmm not bad." She whispered softly to her self, her now healthy voice sounding more vile and thrilling. I guess I can get me a shower. She sat down on the bed and took her worn dark brown swad shoes off. Then her tan socks, exposing purple scaled skin unexposed to light as her shadow loomed over it. She then took off her hooded clock, exposing more of her. Like her foot her body was scaly cetp this part touched light making her a shimmering blue color. She had slanted red eyes, two mid-sized nubson her forehead,elf-like ears, and a mouth that litterally split her face, filled with sharp white teeth. Her body seemed to change colors as sat her clock down and turned and headed into the bathroom with only a light shirt on. Every angle she turned her body seemed to change color as the shadowed parts were purpleish to a deep blue and the parts exposed to light were was a descent medium blue. She went into the restroom as her body contiued it's spectacular sight, giving off it's radiance of blue and purple.

Arucard
10/24/06, 01:54 PM
Lestat walked into the Admiral's Arms and saw Roger coming back down from where the rooms were normally kept. "Roger, is the girl all right?" he asked in a concerned way. To this Roger nodded in response and placed a comforting hand on his friends shoulder. "Don't worry about it Lestat, she's fine.," he responded and then returned to behind the bar to serve the drinks.

The brunette couldn't help but smile a little and looked at the list of those who had been signed onto the rooms and saw which hers was and decided to pay her a visit. He knocked on the door gently and awaited.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 02:05 PM
Knock! Knock! Great... She quickly got out of the shower and dried her helf and before leaving, sprayed her self with Plamiria mist, a sweet flower fragrance and grabbed her back pack that had slipped off in her cloak. "who is it she said as she rushed, pulling out a casual set of clean cloths.

Arucard
10/24/06, 02:09 PM
"The bell boy," Lestat replied dryly while leaning against the wall in a rather relaxed way.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 02:14 PM
She Put on the white T shirt and Long jean pants then headed to But then something popped up in her mind. She ran back to the cloak. I can't let no one see me like this. She put it back around her. And answered the door.

Arucard
10/24/06, 02:21 PM
"Settling in well, Scora?" Lestat asked kindly while looking up and down at her for a moment or two.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 02:28 PM
"Trying to." She said. Something was up with this strange guy but I wasn't sure what. she glance into the mans brown eyes and saw a hint of concern. "Is there something wrong?" She tilted her head to the side and gave a half smile.

Arucard
10/24/06, 02:36 PM
"I am merely concerned about your well being as I am for every one else who comes here. Instead of hiding yourself behind your cloak you should simply let others see your true face, all of us here are outcasts, humans, aliens and others here, it doesn't matter what you look like, here in the Admiral's Arms we are all siblings," Lestat replied, his voice was extremely calm and collected, not to mention holding a small salty taste of bitterness and concern mixed within it.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 02:46 PM
"well Understand...That. But I have reasons why I were this." She began to feel warter seeping from her eyes and streaming down her face. She didn't exactly know why her eyes did this but most of the time they would water uncontrolibly. She ignored it. "So..Um. Do you have any Friends?" She Did even know why she asked that for, already know the answer is gonna be yes. It always is. She stepped out of the room.

Arucard
10/24/06, 02:57 PM
The brunette looked at her again as his brown eyes softened a little. "Don't cry. There is no need to cry tears of sorrow. I will not invade your privacy but when ever you are ready then you can show me what you look like, okay?" he said while watching her leave her room.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 03:06 PM
"well..I don't feel sad. That's just what my eyes do. I apprecheate your concern for me. And I thank you....But i'am better off alone." With that said. She disappeared into the crowd and sat at a table in a dark corner alone.

Arucard
10/24/06, 03:12 PM
Recklessly he followed her using his power to see where she was going just in case he lost her and saw her sitting at the table in the corner again. "What do you make of destiny?" he asked her cryptically .

Gundam178
10/24/06, 03:18 PM
She Glanced up at the young man, her hood almost falling off but she quickly grabbed it and tied it tight. "Hmh. You'er persistant fella arn't ya?" without waiting for an answer she motioned him him to come sit with her.

Arucard
10/24/06, 03:25 PM
Lestat gleefully accepted the offer and took his place in the chair opposite her, sliding down and then folding one leg over the other. "I'm hardly persistent, except that I do care for all who stay here, especially those who are younger, like yourself," Lestat said replying to the previous question.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 03:41 PM
She nodded. "I see. But you seemed more concerned for me more then eny one eals.There are others that are younger then my self." She grinned with a bit of disconfert showing in her eyes. She had to be careful around this guy he seemed so friendly. But most of the time it's the friendly ones that end up hurting you the most. But there is something very differant about this guy but wasn't sure as of what it was. She stared hard at the guy for a second but then shook it off. "what brings you here? You seemed to...welll. I don't know... I'm never good at conversations. I'm sorry if I said something to offend you." She sunk down into her chair. "what is it that ya want?" I feel as though he was watching me.

Arucard
10/24/06, 04:04 PM
"I am always concerned for those who are new to this place and you have not offended me in any sort of manner, I'll be going to check on the others," Lestat said as he took himself out of the chair.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 04:07 PM
"Before you leave there is one thing I want to know."

Arucard
10/24/06, 04:12 PM
"What do you want to know?" he asked her as he turned and looked at her again.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 04:14 PM
"are you S.P.D.?" She looked up at the man her face slightly visible from the lights.

Arucard
10/24/06, 04:18 PM
"Unfortunately, I am but I tend to ignore the rules given to me. I don't care what they say, my reputation there is tarnished enough as it is. And personally it can rod to the ground for all I care," Lestat responded, the same level of anger and bitterness was held in his voice from before had returned again.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 04:23 PM
She give a sinister grin. "So you'er no fan of S.P.D. Ither." She laughed. "I guess we both have something in commen."

Arucard
10/24/06, 04:28 PM
Lestat grinned as well, it held a more cruel, sinister and almost sadistic kind of look to it. "Tell me, have you ever heard of the tale of Hermes?"he asked

Gundam178
10/24/06, 04:37 PM
"I wish I did. Sounds quite intreeging. Do you mind explianing it to me. And just my reveal some of my past to you." Thing were getting interesting about Letsat. He seemed to have a problem with S.P.D. and so did I. Even though Gruum threw me out I still admired him. But if Letsat disliked S.P.D. Then why did he bother wasting time and even joining them? If Gruum Was still around I would kindly asked him to Join his forces eventually I'll win back Gruums respect. and me and lestat will fight by eachothers side. That's If he ever leaves S.P.D. But with Gruum tied up somewhere. I seriously dought it.

Arucard
10/24/06, 04:51 PM
"Hermes as I like to call him, or should I say Lucifer was an angel that defied the will of God and was said to have become the first arch angel to exist. He was motivated by pride and rebelled against God but however it failed and he was cast out and came to reside on the world. Some say, he even had his wings devoured during his fall from grace but was given new powers to fight against God. When angels are cast out of heaven, they become devils and cry crimson tears," Lestat explained the story to her. He was fascinated by the concepts of life, death and rebirth, it was a never ending cycle that would continue on for as long as time itself continued to thrive onwards.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 05:01 PM
"So we are taking about satan here. Then yes I have heard of him. It's what makes us who wer are." She smiled. "now let me tell you a little piece of my past."

Arucard
10/24/06, 05:04 PM
"Tell away to your heart's content, little one," Lestat chuckled in a strange child like glee.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 05:08 PM
( I have to go but we will continue when I get back from work :))

Arucard
10/24/06, 05:11 PM
(Okay, good luck with work.)

Ron/aqua
10/24/06, 05:34 PM
Bridge stood there shaking his head as Lestat walked away. “Hi bridge,” said Kat. “Oh, hey Kat, just the person I wanted to see,” said Bridge, making his way over to her. “Kat, can you run this training program for me,” asked Bridge, sliding a disk onto the table. “This training program!” Said Kat, in surprise, “this requires at least two people, you’d never be able to pass by yourself,” said Kat. “Hmm…two people,” said Bridge thinking of Lestat and all those cadets he had beaten.

Arucard
10/24/06, 05:40 PM
Kat looked at Bridge in an unwavering manner, clearly she was having doubts about whatever in God's name he was actually planning. "Do you mind if I ask what exactly happened to all the cadets and commanders that are now in the medical rooms?" she asked suspiciously and also curious as to how it happened exactly.

Ron/aqua
10/24/06, 05:48 PM
“Lets just say one of the new cadets is a little testy,” said Bridge, taking out his SPD morpher, he tried to contact Lestat communicator.

Arucard
10/24/06, 05:53 PM
Lestat heard his morpher beep and frowned in annoyance. "Excuse me one one moment," he said formally to Scora before stepping out the front and answered. "Who the hell is this?!" he demanded impatiently. The sound of the rock and metal music was heard in the background from where he was but that was far from his concern at the moment.

Ron/aqua
10/24/06, 06:06 PM
“Easy sunshine, it’s your one and only Bridgie boy, remember when you blew me off in the hall and said you didn’t have time for my lovely idea. I was wondering if you might reconsider?” said Bridge.

Arucard
10/24/06, 06:12 PM
"Indulge me then you buffoon, what is this so called 'lovely idea' of yours that you have in mind?" he mocked while impersonating Bridge on the lovely idea part.

Ron/aqua
10/24/06, 06:38 PM
“A holographic training course with a very tuff to nail target, any interest at all?” asked Bridge

Arucard
10/24/06, 06:45 PM
"All right FINE!! Give me a few minutes and I'll be round dammit!" Lestat snapped in response and headed back into the Admiral's Arms and walked over towards Scora again. "I apologise but I have to go for the moment, I'll be back though," he said before leaving the Admiral's Arms and soon reached SPD pushing anyone out of his way who was in his path.

Ron/aqua
10/24/06, 06:54 PM
Temper, temper,” said Bridge, placing his morpher back on his belt and awaited Lestat. “There you are,” said Bridge, as Lestat walked in, “step right up, don’t be shy,” he opened the holographic room door and motioned for Lestat to step in.

Arucard
10/24/06, 06:56 PM
Lestat begrudgingly stepped forward and threw the door and awaited to see what would happen next.

Ron/aqua
10/24/06, 07:06 PM
Bridge stepped in and shut the door behind him, “ok, let’s ranger up first, SPD EMERGENCY!” shouted Bridge.

Arucard
10/24/06, 07:08 PM
((Gotta go. See you tomorrow))

Lestat grunted in arrogance but did so. "SPD Emergency," he said calmly as he morphed into the Shadow Ranger.

Ron/aqua
10/24/06, 07:54 PM
See ya later then)

“Turn her on Kat,” said Bridge, the room changes, Lestat and bridge now stand in the middle of the city after sunset. “Our mission, hunt down and capture the enemy.” Said Bridge.

Gundam178
10/24/06, 09:28 PM
Scora couldn't help but to giggle at Lestat. He really did have a big grudge with S.P.D. and any one in it. She sighed a little and relaxed as the band filler her once again.

For some strange reason when I'm around Lestat I feel strange like an auora of mixed feelings that he hid from most others.

She got up out of the dark aera and walked out of Admiril Arms. And strated down the street of Angel Grove once again. I geuss I will see what piggy's up to. Usually he tells me some fun and interesting stories.