PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers Jungle Fury: Episode Titles, Promos and Airings

Knightfall
01/12/08, 05:40 AM
Episode Titles and Airings

01 - Mon Feb 18 - 7:00 - Welcome to the Jungle, I
02 - Mon Feb 18 - 7:30 - Welcome to the Jungle, II

03 - Mon Feb 25 - 8:00 - Sigh of the Tiger

04 - Mon Mar 3 - 8:00 - A Taste of Poison

05 - Mon Mar 10 - 8:00 - Can't Win Them All

06 - Mon Mar 17 - 8:00 - Dance the Night Away

07 - Mon Mar 24 - 8:00 -- Pizza Slice of Life

08 - Mon Mar 31 - 8:00 -- Way of the Master

09 - Mon Apr 21 - 8:00 -- Good Karma, Bad Karma

10 - Sun Apr 27 - 8:30 -- Blind Leading the Blind

11 - Mon May 5 - 8:00 -- Pushed to the Edge

12 - Mon May 12 - 8:00 -- One Master Too Many

13 - Mon May 19 - 8:00 -- Ghost of a Chance, Part 1
14 - Mon May 19 - 8:30 -- Ghost of a Chance, Part 2

15 - Mon June 2 - 9:00 -- Bad to the Bone

16 - Mon June 16 - 8:00 -- Friends Don't Fade Away

17 - Mon June 23 - 8:00 -- No 'I' in Leader

18 - Mon June 30 - 8:00 -- True Friends, True Spirits

19 - Mon July 7 - 8:00 -- Path of the Rhino

20 - Mon July 14 - 8:00 -- Dash for the Dagger

21 - Mon July 21 - 8:00 -- Race to the Nexus

22 - Mon July 28 - 8:30 -- Arise the Crystal Eyes

23 - Mon Aug 4 - 8:00 -- Fear and the Phantoms

24 - Mon Aug 11 - 8:00 -- Blue Ranger, Twin Danger

25 - Mon Aug 18 - 8:00 -- One Last Second Chance

26 - Mon Sept 29 - 8:00 -- Don't Blow That Dough

27 - Mon Oct 6 - 8:00 -- Tigers Fall, Lions Rise

28 - Mon Oct 13 - 8:00 -- The Spirit of Kindness

29 - Mon Oct 20 - 8:00 -- Maryl and the Monkeys

30 - Mon Oct 27 - 8:00 -- To Earn Your Stripes

31 - Mon Nov 3 - 8:00 -- Path of the Righteous

32 - Mon Nov 3 - 8:30 -- Now the Final Fury

Promos

Teaser #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQQY_HVg_yw

Thanks to BurgundyRanger and Mystic Diamond

DarkBlaze
01/13/08, 06:40 PM
What about 'Sigh of the Tiger'?

Poweranimals
01/15/08, 06:35 PM
Good question.

DarkBlaze
01/15/08, 10:38 PM
Teaser 7:

http://www.junglefury.net/multimedia/streammovie.php?show=2&file=129

DarkBlaze
01/21/08, 01:37 PM
Red Ranger Promo 1

http://www.junglefury.net/multimedia/movieclips.php?show=2&category=10

DarkBlaze
03/31/08, 05:10 PM
Someone gonna update?

08 - Mon Mar 31 - 8:00 -- Way of the Master-
Quote:
Camille sends out Pangolin to prepare the world for the Sky Overlord. The rangers must seek out the Jungle Mace in order to defeat Pangolin. Unfortunately Master Phant has left Pai Zhuq and no longer wants to help. Lily still has faith that the old master is still inside of the hermit. Touched by her hope, the master teachers her his techniques of the elephant.

09 - Mon Apr 21 - 8:00 -- Good Karma Bad Karma-
Quote:
At JKP, Casey catches Josh trying to steal. Carnisoar, the Sky Overlord, takes Jarrod into the past to erase his good deeds. Camille sends Slickagon to wipe out the city and make way for a new, more powerful Jarrod. Casey teaches Josh that the right way is not always the easy way.

10 - Sun Apr 27 - 8:30 -- The Blind Leading the Blind-
Quote:
Theo's multitasking ends up making more of a mess of things because he doesn't fully concentrate on what he does. his new way of life becomes dangerous on the battlefield against Bai Lai and Carden. Master Swoop teaches Theo the techniques of the Bat in order to help him fully focus his energy. With a zen balanced mind, Theo finds he is more effective in the things he does.

11 - Mon May 5 - 8:00 -- Pushed to the Edge (Newly Added)-
Quote:
Carnisoar's training tactics become even more ruthless. Camille can't bear to watch and is dismissed from the temple. Theo and Casey think Lily is too nice. Always looking for the brighter side of things, Lily inadvertently helps out Camille and inspires her to find a new boss. Camille frees Jellica, the Water Overlord, to replace Carnisoar. Theo tells a hurt Lily that she should never feel bad about being nice.

Episode 12 description:

RJ is hurt to hear that Casey wants a new master. RJ tells him the master coming is not right for him. While battleing Crustaceo, the rangers run into Casey's new master, Master Finn. RJ reveals that Master Finn is his father. Master Finn trains an eager Casey who learns all about the shark technique. Through a battle, Dai Shi corners Master Finn. RJ uses his wolf spirit to protect his dad. Master Finn is proud of what his son has become.

red timeforce ranger
05/01/08, 06:41 PM
3 fury rangers getting power ups too in ghost of the chance pt 1 and pt 2

DarkBlaze
05/05/08, 10:18 AM
Posted by Kyl416 at funaroboard.

Airing 6/16

PRJF Episode: 1616 - "Friends Don't Fade Away"
Writer: Ally Mondera

After his last battle with Dai Shi, RJ has major problems controlling his animal spirit. He turns into a werewolf and becomes a big threat to anyone around him. RJ learns to lean on his friends and not run away from them when he has a problem. In the evil temple, Dai Shi is overthrown as Grizzaka refuses to take orders from any human.

DarkBlaze
05/12/08, 10:23 AM
653. No 'I' in Leader
First aired: 6/23/2008 Production Code: 1817

Casey really has grown up from being a cub at Pai Zhuq. He's taken initiative and stepped up to being the leader of the group. But now with RJ as a ranger, things are a little different. Casey feels like a cub all over again. RJ tells him that Casey will always be the leader. And the team will always follow Casey.
Writer: William Carter.

PrimoPiccolo
05/12/08, 03:27 PM
Guess they wanted to corral the "Is RJ the leader of Jungle Fury?" thread before it started.

red timeforce ranger
05/12/08, 08:26 PM
white rino ranger is real leader of pr jungle fury group [like in gekiranger ]

PrimoPiccolo
05/13/08, 05:03 AM
Judging by the storyline that will introduce Dominic, it doesn't appear they'll be adapting the synopsis of Ken being Ran and Retsu's superior. Instead, he seems linked to RJ.

DarkBlaze
05/19/08, 10:35 AM
From Kyl416

Airing 6/30

PRJF Episode 1618 - "True Friends, True Spirits"
Writer: Aran Hufee (A faun here?)

Grizzaka sends an evil spirit to cause trouble between RJ and his animal spirit again. The hero in RJ causes him to save Flit. RJ tells the spy to go home but Flit tells of his own curse. Eager to return the favor, Flit helps RJ out in defeating the evil spirit and once again working together with his animal spirit.

Tendou Soujiro
05/19/08, 03:02 PM

he never was the leader he was just the first student to use the geki changer. way before Retsu And Ran.

DarkBlaze
05/19/08, 05:13 PM
I wonder how they'll fit Dominique into the story?

red timeforce ranger
05/19/08, 05:38 PM
gekichopper left scrtc and geki chopper aid geki blue & geki yellow

PrimoPiccolo
05/19/08, 08:45 PM
From Kyl416
The hero in RJ causes him to save Flit? Man, even the synopsis writers are starting to admit the staff can't think up decent ways to lift Geki storylines anymore.

red timeforce ranger
05/20/08, 06:04 PM
casey is real leader of group and them followed casey

PrimoPiccolo
05/21/08, 02:16 PM
casey is real leader of group
As evidenced by the plot of "No 'I' in Leader".

Poweranimals
05/21/08, 03:05 PM
Which to me makes no sense given what we've actually seen, but they seem stuck on this whole "Red Ranger is the leader" nonsense. I liked how Overdrive never named Mack the leader of the team, because there really wasn't that dynamic.

PrimoPiccolo
05/21/08, 03:54 PM
Which to me makes no sense given what we've actually seen, but they seem stuck on this whole "Red Ranger is the leader" nonsense. I liked how Overdrive never named Mack the leader of the team, because there really wasn't that dynamic.
Agreed, it's been completely psycho since Disney took the helm. Instead of looking for the team's strongest link, they just pick the guy with the red morpher. Taylor was overthrown by Cole for no apparent reason other than destiny, but I got over it since Cole was actually a great leader. I even let Jack slide, because he was all part of Cruger's plan to teach Sky respect. But Nick was completely unforgivable in a leadership role, right down to the finale.

Lily was the easy choice for leader this year. She knows more about Pai Zhuq than Casey, and she's not bipolar like Theo. >__>

Poweranimals
05/21/08, 05:38 PM
Agreed, it's been completely psycho since Disney took the helm.
So we're supposed to ignore NS and DT? They handled it well. And LG? While not a Disney season, falls into the category of "Red Ranger is the leader cause he's wearing red." And then, Time Force kind of ignored Jen being the leader towards the end of the series in favor of the guy in red.

I don't think Mystic Force was that big of a deal because they were all ordinary teens in the beginning so they were pretty much on the same level. Despite disagreeing with Nick's judgement in the finale, I do really think he had a good leadership presence and it was destiny so I can accept that.

PrimoPiccolo
05/21/08, 06:09 PM
So we're supposed to ignore NS and DT? They handled it well.
NS and DT are also examples of everyone being on equal footing. I only mentioned Cole, Jack and Nick because they all came along later than their peers, something which hardly occured until Time Force. And you pretty much make my point with that season, in that Jen was looked to for guidance until the team took note of someone else just as capable of leading them.

As far as Lost Galaxy's concerned, I don't remember anyone appointing Leo the leader, he just kind of walked into it. He wanted to do Mike proud, and he had a hand in a majority of the storylines even when they weren't specifically about him. He was a Ranger's Ranger.

DarkBlaze
05/26/08, 11:35 AM
PRJF Episode 1619 - "Path of the Rhino"
Writer: Nico Manley (Mainly Once)
Dominic was sent out by Master Mao to find purpose for his life. He finds out that RJ and the others are really Power Rangers and he wants to join them. He now knows that this is his purpose in life. Casey is dubious but Dominic proves he has the spirit of the Rhino. Dominic becomes the Rhino Ranger.

^From the Ky guy. But... something doesn't sound quite right about the episode description. Perhaps the episode itself will be more fitting.

PrimoPiccolo
05/26/08, 02:58 PM
Why wouldn't Casey trust Dominic? He's friends with RJ, and RJ knows everything.

Knightfall
05/27/08, 01:08 AM
Lily was the easy choice for leader this year. She knows more about Pai Zhuq than Casey, and she's not bipolar like Theo. >__>

Yet Lily's way too passive to be a leader.

The core three rangers have sucked this year.

This is the first time in PR history where the secondary characters are 100x better than the core rangers.

orangefury
05/27/08, 03:00 PM
By mulitple ep descriptions, and from the fact that RJ is a master.
Whats with him having trouble being in control from his animal spirit?
I can see once, but over and over again...

PrimoPiccolo
05/27/08, 03:20 PM
By mulitple ep descriptions, and from the fact that RJ is a master.
Whats with him having trouble being in control from his animal spirit?
Dai Shi screwed it all up. It's obviously not going to be easy to fix.

orangefury
05/27/08, 04:07 PM
*shakes fist as Dai Shi*
but im sure RJ can handle it

DarkBlaze
05/29/08, 08:33 PM
Here's some pictures by Jason: http://www.jasonsmithonline.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=26

AND:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7089/rangersspiritrangersbb5.jpg

Here's the best I could for for a resize:

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee211/Vengeance_Rider/rangersspiritrangersbb5.jpg

Sakura3
05/31/08, 08:31 PM
Wow the Bat upgrade is already next week for me? Man it seems they're takng the upgrades and everything and bringing in either a new Zord Mode or Ranger upgrade every two weeks or so. THe Elephant Zord upgrade was Episode 8. Now on top of it I'll be seeing the Shark upgrade in Episode 12 and right off the bat after that in 13/14 we get the Super Ranger mode?

Wow they're really speeding Jungle Fury up too fast for me. They could have tried t slow it down a little bit.

PrimoPiccolo
06/01/08, 04:09 AM
They could have tried t slow it down a little bit.
Not if they're going to fit in Wolf Ranger, Wolf Zord, Rhino Ranger, Rhino Zord, the Spirit Rangers and the new combinations of Megazords to go along with them all in 18 episodes.

red timeforce ranger
06/03/08, 07:48 PM
jared and camillie 's zords combile with jpmegazord - i saw pic of jp megazord with lion & cmeleon on wikia

PrimoPiccolo
06/04/08, 04:02 AM
jared and camillie 's zords combile with jpmegazord - i saw pic of jp megazord with lion & cmeleon on wikia
Yes, Rio and Mele's mecha combine with GekiTouja to form GekiRinTouja. We have no clue that they're going to adapt that for Jungle Fury, though.

DarkBlaze
06/04/08, 04:47 PM
From Burg:

20 - Mon Jul 14 - 8:00 - Dash for the Dagger

^Pretty much confirms the debut of Dominic's zord. Glad they're not squeezing it all in his Ranger debut. But they could always follow Geki. In Gekiranger there was "a gap between finding the control and using it's power." What Geki does doesn't meant we do it too though. Especially since it is likely we are getting 32 episodes again.

PowerOnyx
06/04/08, 10:13 PM
This season needs to slow down and be stretched over more episodes.

There is still so much to do & only 17 episodes left to go.

I was hoping for 38 eps. this season at least.

DarkBlaze
06/06/08, 02:47 PM
From KyL416

Airing July 14:

PRJF Episode 1620 - "Dash for the Dagger"
Writer: Sofia Sprittey (for pay it is set)
Jarrod has found the Rhino Nexus. All he needs is the control dagger key to tap into the power. Dominic is startled by a dream of Master Mao telling him to protect the control dagger as it holds the key to his destiny. The race is on for the dagger as everyone is after it. Camille gets hold of the dagger and brings it to Jarrod. The winds of fate are about to change.

Knightfall
06/06/08, 10:23 PM
http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v287/41/16/618001004/n618001004_1241486_1772.jpg

DarkBlaze
06/06/08, 11:21 PM
Is that a picture one of them sent you or something?

I find it so amazing how the cast has such fine chemistry on and off screen.

PowerOnyx
06/07/08, 04:22 PM
I find it amazing that Lily hasn't "busted" out of that shirt.

DarkBlaze
06/09/08, 02:14 AM
PRJF Episode 1621 - "Race to the Nexus"
With Control Dagger in hand, Dai Shi aims to unlock the Nexus for himself. The Over Lords refuse to let such power fall into the hands of the rangers or Dai Shi. Having searched all his life for his destiny, Dominic isn't about to let the Over Lords, or Dai Shi stand in his way. With the help of his friends, Dominic is able to unlock the power of the Rhino Nexus.

http://www.tv.com/power-rangers/show/1905/episode_guide.html?season=16&tag=season_dropdown;dropdown;15

Knightfall
06/09/08, 10:20 AM
I, Master Org, will punish these writers...for using the name of my base in vain!

http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/ep420/eppic17.jpg

DarkBlaze
06/16/08, 12:39 AM
658. Arise the Crystal Eyes
First aired: 7/28/2008 Production Code: 1822

The Phantom Beasts were a notorious force in the Beast Wars. The crystal eyes hold the power to bring back these Phantom Beasts. Our heroes must protect these eyes before Dai Shi or the Over Lords resurrect such evil beasts.
Writer: Casey S. Neki

I guess this is the start of the Spirit ranger arc.

LePage
06/23/08, 09:39 AM
From Kyle

Likely airing August 4:

Episode 1623 - "Fear and the Phantoms"
Writer: Grace Urwin (A Crew I Rung)

The Phantom Beasts have been brought back to life. Dai Shi has them prove their loyalty by capturing the three masters. The Phantom Beasts capture the masters and use the masters to create the Spirit Rangers.

PowerOnyx
06/24/08, 09:48 PM
I, Master Org, will punish these writers...for using the name of my base in vain!
HA! Burn!

DarkBlaze
06/30/08, 11:41 AM
660. Blue Ranger, Twin Danger
First aired: 8/11/2008 Production Code: 1824

The Phantom Beasts control the masters and call forth the Spirit Rangers. They look and fight exactly like Power Rangers. Our heroes are in for a real fight as they face the spirits of their own masters. RJ makes a device that will momentarily stop the Spirit Rangers. But he knows that something more has to be done in order to save his dad and the other masters.
Writer: KJ Bekman

Knightfall
06/30/08, 01:47 PM
What kinda ep name is that..

DarkBlaze
06/30/08, 02:37 PM
The title is definitely giving me a Geki Lesson 38 vibe. If that's so, then they might be mixing Lesson 38 with their own plot (Spirit Rangers).

DarkBlaze
07/09/08, 05:23 PM
Saw this posted over at RangerBoard:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8312/longjfry6.th.jpg (http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=longjfry6.jpg)

PrimoPiccolo
07/11/08, 06:13 PM
Sweet! I've been waiting for Casey to fight in the Strike Rider Armor.