PDA

View Full Version : need help with these

Esther
02/28/06, 10:11 AM
what did the PRDT call their weapons once it was combined..was it something like Dino blaster or something?...plus i'm having trouble describing Hand to hand combat fighting...plust what do you do to get out of a hold..like a half nelson?

TheDarkOne
02/28/06, 10:34 AM
I don't know about hand to hand except kicks really ^_^

It was the Dino Blaster I believe

Andros
02/28/06, 10:43 AM
They called their weapons as they were combined Z-Rex Blaster and/or Z-Rex Blaster Super Mode, I think.

Razi
02/28/06, 10:53 PM
Z-Rex Blaster!

-Razi

03/01/06, 01:42 AM
plust what do you do to get out of a hold..like a half nelson?

Headbutt the person doing it works sometimes. Or using your free arm to try to force the other person to let go. Hope that helps. Then there will have been some good to some of the fights I've been in.

Esther
03/01/06, 07:35 AM
plust what do you do to get out of a hold..like a half nelson?

Headbutt the person doing it works sometimes. Or using your free arm to try to force the other person to let go. Hope that helps. Then there will have been some good to some of the fights I've been in. how about a head lock..how do ya get out of that one....thanks..i'll try and ad what you said to my stuff...by the way which is the correct name for the combined weapons..b/c two people gave me totally different answers....hopefully you have the correct one..;)..

03/01/06, 05:37 PM
I think Razi is right but I haven't seen it in a while.

Also the punching and stuff kinda works for that too. Also if you can get your head on your ear you can use it like a lever to push the other persons arm off of your head.

Razi
03/01/06, 07:23 PM
I am 99.9995% positive it is right. My brothers have some episode taped and were watching them the other night. I am pretty sure it Z-Rex Blaster.

-Razi

03/02/06, 03:11 AM
Yeah she's right I just saw it on a tape.

If you have any more Quesions Esther jus let me know.

Esther
03/02/06, 09:40 AM
thanks y'all!