PDA

View Full Version : dont mean to sound like a blastphmus person but....

Asleepintheelement
02/25/06, 05:05 PM
dont mean to sound like a blastphmus person but.... Don't you think that sometimes we are just idoling over a fake? Take this into thought:

1. She had to delay her cd nearly 4 times

2. She is never here to talk to her fans

3. The only thing keeping HER message board alive is us

4. The only time everyone got to talk to her was either talking to our TVs on Dino Thunder (I memorized episodes to make a convrsation... i admit it lol) or if we manage, and i do mean MANAGE to get an interview out of her.

Like i said, just a thought

-Joe

ybrik
02/25/06, 06:37 PM
one word: hope

DarkMan
02/25/06, 07:07 PM
paciences use the force

ybrik
02/25/06, 07:18 PM
paciences use the force

i think u spelled patience wrong, n only ppl with disabilities use da force

Anonymous
02/25/06, 07:31 PM
BURNED!!!!

DarkMan
02/25/06, 07:35 PM
BURNED!!!!

(Yawns)

very cute shelia very cute

Anonymous
02/25/06, 07:38 PM
ha ha ha ha... he DOES have a disability...

Asleepintheelement
02/25/06, 07:39 PM
no fighting!!!!! :x

DarkMan
02/25/06, 07:46 PM
be pacient joe and besides this guest isn't bothering me

ybrik
02/25/06, 08:45 PM

im not tryin 2 start a fight or ne thing, but again, u spelled patient wrong

Anonymous
02/25/06, 08:50 PM
vader was refuring too the guest ybrik if you were it then it's not your fault

ybrik
02/25/06, 08:54 PM
vader was refuring too the guest ybrik if you were it then it's not your fault

o, i know its not my fault, but 4 sum reason, i just hav a big problem against misspelled words, like 4 instance, i think u meant "to" then "too"

kiraford5
02/26/06, 11:21 AM
1.)things can happen to make her delay her cd, like if they didnt finish recording on time, if she had a cold and couldnt sing, etc. Things can happen anytime, anywhere. We just have to have faith.

2.)the reason she's not on here is cause she's busy. She's tryin to get her album out and all that stuff. She's got a life other than this forum.

3.)of course the thing keepin it alive is us. No members, No forum. Thats the way this works.

4.) Most celebrities dont even bother looking on thier official forums. We just need to consider ourselves lucky Emma comes on here at all.

Anonymous
02/26/06, 01:03 PM
BURNED!!!!

(Yawns)

very cute shelia very cute

that wasn't me. i haven't even been in this thread til now and i'm keeping my dang mouth shut.

Anonymous
02/26/06, 01:25 PM
no fighting

ybrik
02/26/06, 01:27 PM
i didnt do it

Asleepintheelement
02/26/06, 01:28 PM
that was me...

I know you didn't do it, but in this thread, all arguments closed.

DarkMan
02/27/06, 03:57 PM
joe just have faith she will return and do her cd it is unknown when it will happen but it will happen

waaowcazdevil
02/28/06, 02:12 PM

i'm usually the one who corrects people plus it's not spelled it's spelt

ybrik
02/28/06, 05:37 PM

i'm usually the one who corrects people plus it's not spelled it's spelt

whatever...

TheDarkOne
02/28/06, 05:55 PM
People can have delays on their CDs

Look at Evanescence they were supposed to have a new CD out last Christmas but they've had to put things on hold because their new guitarist suffered a stroke. I'm saddened at the way Emma treats her fans but I'll deal.

DarkMan
03/01/06, 10:08 AM
People can have delays on their CDs

Look at Evanescence they were supposed to have a new CD out last Christmas but they've had to put things on hold because their new guitarist suffered a stroke. I'm saddened at the way Emma treats her fans but I'll deal.

and what excactly do you mean by that darky?

Razi
03/01/06, 07:25 PM
I think she means lack of communication with the fans, and putting us in hold for a while. Its okay though because she does have other priorities.

-Razi

TheDarkOne
03/01/06, 10:08 PM
I think she means lack of communication with the fans, and putting us in hold for a while. Its okay though because she does have other priorities.

-Razi

Thats what I meant but if you want a decent fan base you have be decent to your fans. Megan Mccauley (She's on the Elektra soundtrack and Fantasic Four soundtrack) she is active in her boards and actually pays her fans attention just like Linkin Park did (I was in the Underground for 4-5 years and met them twice). Emma may be busy but she must remember her fans are the one buying records and seeing concerts

DarkMan
03/02/06, 08:35 AM
thank you for clearing that up

DarkMan
03/06/06, 12:58 PM
ok people listen up the emma fake thing has been tooken off i checked it myself on rangerboard and yet emma posted there on the second of last week im not complaining but she has the lack of communication over here then over there shessh (Sighs) i think it might be obvious she will reply over at the rangerboard then over here in my opinion and it's like she has abandon us but thats my opinion she's busy of course yes but thats how i feel

PRangerX
03/06/06, 04:34 PM
ok people listen up the emma fake thing has been tooken off i checked it myself on rangerboard and yet emma posted there on the second of last week im not complaining but she has the lack of communication over here then over there shessh (Sighs) i think it might be obvious she will reply over at the rangerboard then over here in my opinion and it's like she has abandon us but thats my opinion she's busy of course yes but thats how i feel

Rangerboard is the biggest Power Rangers forum on the internet. I think her message got out better on that board than it would here. I wish I could say when she will show up here again. I would hate for her not to show up, since I don't want to string you guys a long. If Emma ever told dodge that she wasn't interested in the forum anymore I will let you all know. On a postive note you all seem to enjoy this place so at least there is something to do.

jeffbobs
03/08/06, 08:08 AM
dont mean to sound like a blastphmus person but.... Don't you think that sometimes we are just idoling over a fake? Take this into thought:

1. She had to delay her cd nearly 4 times

2. She is never here to talk to her fans

3. The only thing keeping HER message board alive is us

4. The only time everyone got to talk to her was either talking to our TVs on Dino Thunder (I memorized episodes to make a convrsation... i admit it lol) or if we manage, and i do mean MANAGE to get an interview out of her.

Like i said, just a thought

-Joe

for 1, how does this make her a fake? she is who she is she isnt pretending to be someone else.

2. how old are you, because im 17 and just take up a full time job and i can only find time to post on the forum 1 or 2 times a week if im lucky, when i get my camera and start filming my film for the film festival i probs wont beable to post for ages. and all of this is nothing compared to anything that Emma has to do. she was recording her CD she was rehersing for the london awards thing, she was busy doing other things.

you get pretty much the same responce from any other fan site because they dont have much time to go on the internet and check out the site.

and also their are about 100+ fan sites out their or sites for power rangers that want her to post things, she is going to post on the most popular one so more people can see it and it saves time.

3..........thats the thing that keeps any message board alive...... :wink: if it was emma's message board and she was the only person on it, it would look a bit silly now wouldnt it.

4.cheese :)

DarkMan
03/08/06, 09:05 AM
in my opinion emma has left us for rangerboard and abandoned us

Sweetened Angel
03/08/06, 11:22 AM
i don't think she did but did emma know about this lahanaforum is back online? maybe
no one told emma about this lahanaforum.

Razi
03/08/06, 07:39 PM
Look guys, there is no reason to call Emma a Fake, at all. She is a busy person.

Travis, she didn't abandone us for RangerBoard. She may post over there but that doesn't mean she would completely abandone her own forum.

Jennifer, I don't know if Emma knows about the forums or not. If there was a way to get a hold of her directly, and not her people running her website, we might get somewhere.

Emma has priorities. And even if she isn't here for us, she knows her fans still support her all the way.

All we can do is be hopeful, wish Emma all the best, and have fun here.

-Razi

DarkMan
03/08/06, 10:54 PM
i dont know

03/09/06, 02:29 AM
Razi is right no matter what we must never give up on Emma. Emma is very busy trying to get an album out and She will need fans to buy it.

And Dark One you have to keep in mind that like you said Megan Mccauley has been showcased on two major soundtracks that has really helped her fanbase, While Emma's is still trying to grow. She will return we just have to have faith.

Well I think that qualifies as my rant for the night.

kiraford5
03/09/06, 06:57 AM
Look guys, there is no reason to call Emma a Fake, at all. She is a busy person.

Travis, she didn't abandone us for RangerBoard. She may post over there but that doesn't mean she would completely abandone her own forum.

Jennifer, I don't know if Emma knows about the forums or not. If there was a way to get a hold of her directly, and not her people running her website, we might get somewhere.

Emma has priorities. And even if she isn't here for us, she knows her fans still support her all the way.

All we can do is be hopeful, wish Emma all the best, and have fun here.

-Razi

I agree with Razi. We just gotta have faith. She's busy. She's a growing celebrity. She doesnt have a lot of free time. Just have faith

DarkMan
03/09/06, 08:40 AM
if only it were possible

i feel lost

she will never see me as anything but a monster

Ivydraken
03/14/06, 03:45 PM
Okay I need to say something. Usually I just watch the board like a good little moderator and do my job, but enough is enough. When I met Emma in person she was the most gracious, sweetest, and generous person to her fans. She never complained or treated anyone with disrespect. To expect someone to be online 24 hours a day or regularly is a little extreme.

Now I realize that she hasn't been on here in forever and that she did post on RB, but the problem needed to be dealt with there rather than on a smaller board. I don't believe that she is abandoning any of her fans, she is just busy.

I have so many things on my plate that I am unable to post on RB, eyeshine, or here as much as I use to and I’m one of the admins at RB. I am in law school; I'm working on the convention, and establishing contacts for my future job.

I'm just using myself as a comparison because my activities prevent me from being available online and I know that same must be true about Emma.

You guys should be grateful that she has a site and a board where you have the possibility to contact her. Many other actors and singers don't even offer that to their fans. She is a very nice and understanding person and you are judging her too harshly without any precise evidence or references.

PRangerX
03/14/06, 11:15 PM
Ivy's right guys, we have to be patient. If you want Emma to post here every day ,that isn't going to happen. Unless you'd rather me take the board down? That isn't a threat, I am just making a point that at least we have this board.

Emma did not abandon us to Rangerboard, she barely posts there either. An actor isn't going to spend hours on the internet. They just don't have the time.

I am sure she knows about the board. She knows the url and I believe dodge talks to her once in awhile. Believe me finding the board will not be a problem.

Luv_21
07/26/06, 01:36 PM
patience is all we can ask for now hopefully her cd will come out soon and we will be able to see her on the screen or big screen soon

Asleepintheelement
07/29/06, 10:07 PM
I came to realize that while i was gone (spare the moment trip)

SkataPunkA7X
08/15/06, 05:56 PM
yeah i kinda sorta agree. i love emma to death, and for a while i though i had a relationship with her (not a romantic one, a friends one) cuz of the myspace user who in ever letter i sent was really convincing. im a musician myself so i would ask things like what she did in a typical recording session and that poser gave detailed answers and replied to every letter i sent as i gushed on about how much i looked up to emma

but seriously
the delays i can understand
and i also understand that we're lucky that she's gotten on like, once before

but lets think
even huge stars have the decency to send out preprint autographs, but i sent her a letter in september and nothing has happened

now with the website being down, its tough to keep as much faith in her as usual...

its a little bit like when musicians refuse to perform in their home state anymore

also, lets face it, emma isn't HUGE huge at least not in america, so we're like, her only fans
ya think she could show us a little love?

TheDarkOne
08/16/06, 12:09 PM
I agree 100% with you. I've been saying what your saying for a long while now. She seems to have more interest in her boyfriend than a career of her own. If she has been working on her music we would have heard something by now and did you guys ever wonder why she had to leave her "situation" in NY to move to Canada?

TheHistoryFollower
08/16/06, 04:19 PM
no one knows the mystery of bjm and emma darkone know one never knows life

SkataPunkA7X
08/16/06, 09:17 PM
I GOT IT!!!!

bjm is a super evil genius and he's gonna mess with emma's music so that it hypnotizes its listeners and makes them take over the world for him!!!!

okay i've been watching too much rangers....

Razi
08/17/06, 01:17 AM
:P we have all had our moments! :P

-Razi

Kari
08/17/06, 07:32 PM
Dude who cares if she's taking a hiatus. It's her life, let her do what she wants.

SkataPunkA7X
08/17/06, 11:53 PM
thats not the point
it is her life and stuff

but first of all, as a musician i know this

you have to have put some stuff out to take a hiatus
taking a hiatus doesn't explain taking the site down

not to mention, it IS her life but she has a responsibility as do all people in the entertainment industry to her fans

i would at least like an explanation for the site shutdown

Kari
08/18/06, 12:13 AM
Well she doesn't even run the site some other people do so...

kiraford5
08/18/06, 12:30 PM
I'll finish kari's sentence.

...sooo stuff it. Dont blame Emma for her site!

TheDarkOne
08/18/06, 01:53 PM
not to mention, it IS her life but she has a responsibility as do all people in the entertainment industry to her fans

That I do agree with. She wasn't being good to her fans by not sharing what was going on, if you want to be in the industry you have to be good to the fan base or you'll never make it.

Kari
08/18/06, 06:28 PM
Well we all have to remember she's a pretty amature star, I mean when you compare her to people like Keira Knightly or even [bleh] Hilary Duff, she's a lot less known and has lesser experience in the big US industry. =/