PDA

View Full Version : Power rangers Magic Force

Dude667
07/23/05, 04:59 AM
In 2005 the evil Wolzard is taking over the earth with his evil men. 5 rangers must take on the evil as Magic Force. (Based on Magiranger)

Rangers-
Red- Fire
Green- Ground
Yellow- Lightning
Pink- Wind
Blue- Water
Chrome- Sun

Zords-
Red- Phoenix
Green- Taurus
Yellow- Tiger
Pink- Pixee
Blue- Mermaid
Chrome- Power Train

Weapons-
Red- Phoenix Sword/Magic saber
Green- Taurus Axe/Magic saber
Yellow- Tiger Bow/Magic saber
Pink- Magic saber/ Pixee wind power up.
Blue- Magic saber/ Mermaid water power up.

Allies-
Dane and Leaf (Cat and Madrake)
Luna (leader)

Morphing Call-
(name here) presses 152 on Magic Cellular. A fade of (ranger color) appears in the back around as waves of (ranger color) blast around (name here)s body. A final wave of (ranger color) shoots onto (name here)s head.
(ranger color) "ranger of" (element).

What I need for profile-
Name:
Special Attack:
History:
Morphing Call:

Dude667
07/23/05, 05:08 AM
Ok maybe I shouldn't of posted so late. I guess I'll be green ranger to start this thing going.

Name: Kyle Wright
Ranger Color: Green
Special attack: Ground errupt blade.
History: Kyle was from a rough child hood of getting in fights and loosing them. He learened karate at age 12 and became a great fighter. He began living on his own after high school ended and is having trouble keeping his job as a zoo worker. He was just about to start colege when he was chosen to be a magic force ranger.
Morphing Call: Kyle Wright presses 152 on his magic cellular. A fade of green appears in the backround as waves of green blast around Kyle's body. A final wave of green shoots onto his head. "Green ranger of ground" he shouts.

rrur4
07/23/05, 03:48 PM
Name: Ella Rea
Ranger Color: Blue
Special Attack: rapid splash assault
History: Ella was in the millatary a year ago and almost lost her life. She now likes to kick-back, She never wanted to fight again until she was chosen for a ranger. She never likes fight.
Ranger call: Ella Rea Presses 152 on her on her magic celular. A fade of blue appeares in the back round as waves of blue blast around Ella's body. A final wave of blue shoots onto her head. "Blue ranger of water" she shouts.

Kamen Rider Decade
07/24/05, 04:54 PM
Idiots the board is now at s9.invisionfree.com/Power.../index.php (http://s9.invisionfree.com/Power_Rangers_Online/index.php)

PRangerX
07/24/05, 06:57 PM
Yeah sorry guys, we moved to the address primal gave you. Glad you found us.