PDA

View Full Version : The Rangers' Hardest Mission Or Decision

Homer56712
03/31/02, 06:26 AM
Which of the following do you think was the hardest mission the Power Rangers had or the hardest decision they had to make?

http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/spiralsaber-boostermode.jpg

Cross My Line
03/31/02, 11:17 AM
Recapture Ransik? Oh come on. Hardest mission my ass.

Its the ShogunZord situation and the Psycho's.

MiChaos
03/31/02, 01:16 PM
Umm. Would Andros' "Should I break Zordon's tube or not?" count?!? In that list the Shogunzords and the Psychos.

Cross My Line
03/31/02, 02:03 PM
True, it was a tough decision, but there was also really no choice on whether he could or could not to. He had to break the tube, meaning it wasn't that much of a decision.

Homer56712
03/31/02, 05:18 PM
What do you mean Hardest mission my !@#? He had to surrender for them to capture him

Cross My Line
03/31/02, 09:38 PM
You've just stated the whole @#%$ reason. Having someone surrender is hardly a "tough mission". Think about that before running your mouth off again.

Homer56712
04/01/02, 12:06 AM
No YOU think about it......he had to surrender for them to capture him.......they hadn't captured him until he DID surrender and he probably wouldn't have surrendered if it weren't for that incident and they probably wouldn't have captured him if he hadn't surrendered since they had lost their powers from being injured while fighting him

Cross My Line
04/01/02, 09:08 AM
How can you capture someone when they're constantly in hiding hmm? Did they ever catch/destroy Rita? Zedd? Machine Empire? Divatox? Astronema? No, they had to rely on killing Zordon to get rid of them all. Thats hard right there.

Having someone hide for a whole season then just surrender is not a hard mission. Surrendering in any shape or form does not make the mission tough. It makes it easy. Try and get your tiny, pathetic little excuse of a brain around that.

Homer56712
04/01/02, 06:48 PM
Tiny, pathetic excuse for a brain? (sarcastically): Oh you're really hurting my feelings

http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/mmpr-withwhite.jpg

Cross My Line
04/02/02, 05:49 PM
You can cover yourself up by writing "(sarcastically)" all you want. We all know you're crying your little eyes out behind your computer screen, otherwise you wouldn't keep trying to come back at me.

You would have thought that by now, you would have learnt that dumb assholes like you, can't shut me up.

Homer56712
04/02/02, 06:38 PM
Like I care.....right

http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/mmpr-withwhite.jpg

Cross My Line
04/02/02, 06:45 PM
See, now you're just making yourself open to "witty" retorts by me.

*goes into Comic Book Guy voice* Worst Comeback Ever!!

MorphinTime
04/06/02, 05:43 AM
Well, to sum it up, Cross's line "Sometimes...evil is needed...for good to win." Let's face it, if they would have captured Ransik right away, there would have been no point for the season, if they had just broke zordon's tube back in 93, there wouldnt have been anything to do til lost galaxy.

Cross My Line
04/06/02, 11:00 AM
Well, Scorpius may have attacked earlier if that happened. Meaning if the Rangers didn't have their Power Morphers. everyone would be screwed.

The Zeo Crystal woulds still be under the palace, Turbo powers not in existence, the Astro Powers apparently not around, and the others would not be old enough to pull the Quasar Sabres out.

Dutch Phantom Ranger Sentureon
04/06/02, 03:31 PM
I would see the Goldgoyle monster in Power Rangers Turbo, first the Rangers needed to selfdestruct the Rescue megazord, Then the monster destroyed the Turbo Megazord but the stupidest thing about all of that, the monster was quit easy to destroy when the Turbo Ram selfexploded in the monster mouth. ( what you say is real Hot Spice meal (sorry if my English isn't to good .)

Cross My Line
04/07/02, 05:02 AM
Heh. You're right. That was a spicy meata ball!

MattEmily
06/11/12, 03:05 PM
I think the hardest ones were the Turban Shell one where Tommy didn't have his powers and he had to go into the Otherworld Dimension in order to break Zedd's Crystal, the Shogunzord situation, the situation with Andros deciding on destroying Zordon's Tube, defeating Master Org and of course capturing Ransik as well as defeating the forces of the Underworld.

Now sure people may claim Ransik was easy because he gave up in the end but that doesn't make a difference. Sure, he gave up which made capturing him extremely easy yet it was a result of the tough battles that resulted in his surrendering. If it wasn't for the battle he had and Jen trying to run away and him blindly firing without checking his surroundings then he would haven't have surrendered. He was blinded by hate so he wasn't thinking about who could be near them, all he was thinking about was killing humans.

Well, to sum it up, Cross's line "Sometimes...evil is needed...for good to win." Let's face it, if they would have captured Ransik right away, there would have been no point for the season, if they had just broke zordon's tube back in 93, there wouldnt have been anything to do til lost galaxy.

Indeed, there wouldn't have been any point at all to the season if they had captured Ransik early however you can't use the Zordon excuse. He was not physically inside the tube while he was in the Command Center/Power Chamber so shattering the tube wouldn't do anything at all, it would just be a repeat of the whole situaiton with evil Tommy when he was the evil Green Ranger and he kept on sending Zordon through different dimensions.

crimsonfireranger
08/03/12, 03:42 PM
they getting the sword of light for the transfer they had to go up against Serpentera if Serpentera didn't have a short power supply they would be screwed Zedd would of blown the whole planet up

crimsonfireranger
08/19/12, 09:10 PM
Jason trying to get the green candle

crimsonfireranger
09/05/12, 11:52 PM
Psychos the rangers had to rely on their heads to beat them with a mix of the psychos not following orders and turning on each other is the reason they beat them inspace