PDA

View Full Version : Re: Which Power Ranger team would you want to be in?

Min
09/20/01, 08:01 PM
People always say POWER RANGERS TURBO is su?ked, so i choose this team and be the Turbo Silver as the sixth ranger, so i can always protect the city and destroy the monsters with Ashley and Cassie. Then, Divatox's evil plans will not be succeeded and we will not need to go to the space (no Andros and Zhane with Ashley, and no Phatom Ranger with Cassie)...

Mugetsu
09/21/01, 09:51 PM
Me, I would be in the Wild Force team, Silver Ranger. So far he rocks!!! That huge lance of his that can act as a sword and rocket launcher is just kool! I would of course side with evil and destroy the Wild Force Rangers with my awesome artillery, and powerful Zords.:) :) Juz kidding......

Homer56712
03/19/02, 01:29 AM
I'd want to be in the Power Rangers Time Force team

http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/ep101/eppic18.jpg

go galactic
03/19/02, 06:57 AM
i will want to be the black galaxy ranger a real 6th ranger not like magna defender, i would have the transdagger : beta baton and my beast/ zord will be the frog

Cross My Line
03/19/02, 04:30 PM
I'll be the Desert Thunder Turbo Ranger. Power Rangers Turbo just plain ruled.

Homer56712
03/19/02, 07:01 PM
Wrong CML!!! Time Force was the series that ruled!!!

Cross My Line
03/19/02, 07:08 PM
If you think that good for you. Me? IMO, you're wrong. Turbo was funny as hell, and comedy for me is what makes something great. Therefore, Turbo ruled.

Homer56712
03/19/02, 09:46 PM
Oh please Time Force was the best!! Cool Quantum Ranger!! Cool Quantum Ranger Mega Battle!!! Cool Q-Rex!!! Cool weapons!! Cool attacks!!!

White Morphin Ranger
03/20/02, 03:47 AM
I think I'd rather be in Time Force. I think the chemistry of the other teams was very group-centered, meaning they didn't take to new people well. Time Force took in a Red Ranger that they didn't know. Plus, they've got Jen. :)

I'd make myself the Shadow Time Force Ranger and control the Time Shadow Zord. :)

Cross My Line
03/20/02, 05:09 PM
Like I said, you have your opinion. I'll have mine.

TURBO!!!!!!!

ShadowForceBlue
03/20/02, 08:24 PM
Lost Galaxy

Cross My Line
03/21/02, 11:20 PM
I would have so loved if Lost Galaxy had started its own continuity. It reeked of MMPR to me anyway, it would have been great to have LG start a whole new continuity.