PDA

View Full Version : Endings Part 1, best episode of SPD

Kamen Rider Decade
11/13/05, 09:47 PM
Airs Monday on Toon Disney.

Ah nuts a typo in the title, supposed to be a 2 not a 1.

Kamen Rider Decade
11/14/05, 08:00 PM
So Doggie knows Jack wants to leave before Jack says anything? When Doggie have psychic abilities?

So it's okay for a POLICE FORCE to skip out on incoming invasion? NO it has never been, they signed up to put their asses on the line so the civilians don't have to.

So whatever happened to the twice mentioned C Squad RANGERS? They are POWER RANGERS after all.

SPD sure is a fucking small on Earth. What happened to the massive amounts of cadets in the first ep?

So Jack is so gung ho to use his powers in the cage but not in a fight? What about the others? No Ranger powers but they have their genetic freak powers.

Doggie sends five Rangers down to fight the body of an empire but not the head, this is like a snake cut off the head the body dies. Great tactics. :rolleyes:

Kat uses no where near an hour of her one hour Morpher, why not use the rest during the INVASION.

RIC is a better fighter than the rest of SPD.

Sam is such a pathetic sixth Ranger.

Nova appears from an INVALID timeline looking for Sam all over the timeline even though July something 2025 is such an important date in history that Sam gives up his human body to save the future.

SPD Headquarters sends lame ass help in the form of Rangerless commanders.

Why is Omni being fought with just the Swat Megazord instead of the Base and the Swat Megazord.

So Doggie & Isinia survive what Kat and Doggie says is impossible to survive? What was the big deal then you stupid cat?

Surviving the impossible made Doggie thank he was invincible against Grumm. Lame!

Jack leaves SPD without even saying goodbye to his best friend.

They turn down A Squad Status that is not an honory title that is a rank.

"Character growth" in the form of the same lame question from earlier.

"I'll see you in 20 years." No you won't because that timeline doens't exist. Besides Sam the kid is STILL around.

So Omega & Nova go back to their future that NO LONGER exists. Good job you two you killed yourselves. Oh wait no you didn't because this entire season defies every known law of time travel set forth by any other Power Ranger show previously.

So as soon as Future Sam enters a normal time portal his crystalized energy self turns back into a human body. :rolleyes:

Bridge was promoted to Blue, more like traded down. Same weapons as before but he gets a lamer cycle out of the deal.

I was right about this episode, best episode of SPD ever because it is the last episode of SPD ever.

Grade F+, normal grade F, average grade for the season F.

Kamen Rider Decade
11/14/05, 08:55 PM
One thing that I have gleamed from ToonZone. A new Ranger was introduced in the series finale of SPD. The Nova Ranger (http://www.supersentai.com/database/2004_dekaranger/images/04-dekabright.jpg).

theblue1
11/14/05, 09:08 PM
yes, in the finale, for a brief moment u see Sam, and Nova i think was her name

Kamen Rider Decade
11/14/05, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by theblue1@Nov 14 2005, 10:08 PM
yes, in the finale, for a brief moment u see Sam, and Nova i think was her name
So Nova is the Nova Ranger? Wow they are really using their imagination with these names.

So Future Sam is seen in human form?

Kamen Rider Decade
11/14/05, 09:30 PM
Some more info gleamed from Toonzone:

Bridge is now the Blue Ranger
Sky is now the Red Ranger?

Kamen Rider Decade
11/14/05, 09:35 PM
Some more info gleamed from Toonzone:

Bridge is now the Blue Ranger
Sky is now the Red Ranger

Kamen Rider Decade
11/14/05, 09:46 PM
Nova & Sam:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/Chrisjz21/NovaSam005.jpg

Kamen Rider Decade
11/15/05, 08:30 AM
Made the change like I said I would, review is up.
http://s9.invisionfree.com/Power_Rangers_O...t=0#entry867531 (http://s9.invisionfree.com/Power_Rangers_Online/index.php?showtopic=354&st=0#entry867531)

harold17
11/20/05, 01:15 AM
I saw this during the morning in ABCF and I'm kinda dissapointed, Part 1 was quite good but Part 2 had RUSHED written all over it. I'm tired right now so I'll just point a few things out, later the full thing:

-It was nice to see non-morphed Omega. Even if it was for a split second. <_< >_>

-non-morphed Nova looks like the human replica of FFVIII's Rinoa. Wow lol.

-The battle with the huge monster (omni?) really, REALLY sucked. The "implosion" thing was absolute bullshit.

-Sky and Bridge looked GREAT with their new colors.

-I loved how Mora was confined, but then I feel that the whole Mora/Morgana thing was totally pointless. Today's lesson for kids: if you don't behave, the big blue dog will confine you! :rolleyes:

More later.

Kamen Rider Decade
11/20/05, 10:00 PM
To continue on an earlier comment:

Let's compare humans of C2D era to Endings era.

In C2D your normal everyday citizen being threatened with death if they don't turn over the Power Rangers all claim to be the Power Rangers. The most cowardly civilian ever shown, Bulk, was the first to speak up. Then we get Endings where people sign up to become elite heroes to become the next group of Power Rangers, they want to run away until Boom a very cowardly man stands up and talks them into doing their job.

Now for new comments.

At the end of Endings the 4 remaining Rangers get beeped so they morph. They had no clue what the beep was for, Doggie could have been calling them back because he found their new Green Ranger, Doggie could have been calling them back for any no need to morph reason, yet the Rangers automatically assume they are needed to fight crime.

In Katastrophe he is upset because Kat doesn't say goodbye (boohoo you little fag) but in Endings Jack does the exact same damn thing. He is a hypocrite.

Now for a moment of inconsistency in SPD, Orange Heads the strogest of the Krybots is taken out by RIC when he jumps on them and Boom takes out them with a normal Krybot blaster, yet Rangers had a hard time with them when they first met them. Either RIC and the Krybot blasters are really strong and the Rangers are just so plain weak and & pathetic or Orange Heads were degraded to normal Kyrbot strength. Either way that is just plain bad storytelling.