PDA

View Full Version : Who`s Your Favourite Ever Ranger?

Lew
10/08/06, 06:06 PM
Mine Is Tommy because he has cooler zords.

SkataPunkA7X
10/08/06, 09:26 PM
In fairness, I think Tommy should not be included because it's more or less a fact that he's the greatest. Without him, mine are Jack, Xander, Leo, Mike, and...

JUSTIN!!!!
not really.

Although that'd be hilarious if this season they brought back Justin as a villain because he'd be so much older and he'd like, kick the ranger's asses because they treated him like a little kid...even though he was.

Sorry, I'm REALLY sugarhigh right now, plus I broke my ankle so I'm on a load of painkillers mixed with novocain which feels really weird.

Kamen Rider Decade
10/09/06, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by SkataPunkA7X@Oct 8 2006, 09:26 PM
In fairness, I think Tommy should not be included because it's more or less a fact that he's the greatest.
Over on Ranger-Power they recently held a King of Power Rangers series of polls. Tommy was not the King, Merrick was.

SkataPunkA7X
10/09/06, 02:18 PM
Whoa are you serious?! I always thought everyone hated Wild Force... I liked it a lot personally, but wow, that's a surprise.

Kamen Rider Decade
10/09/06, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by SkataPunkA7X@Oct 9 2006, 02:18 PM
Whoa are you serious?! I always thought everyone hated Wild Force... I liked it a lot personally, but wow, that's a surprise.
I don't joke about the Tommy hate not ever.

Everyone can hate Wild Force but like a certain Ranger or villian.

I abhore NS but I like that Shark General that was on there.
I abhore DT but I like the Evil White Ranger Clone.
I abhore SPD but I like...........actually there is nothing I like about SPD.

SkataPunkA7X
10/09/06, 07:31 PM
Ahh, I didn't think about that. It's just that when I was on Rangerboard, Wild Force got so much trash talked about it that I didn't think anybody liked any aspect of it.

Rider16
02/17/11, 02:59 PM
Tommy greatest of all time

metal rider
02/17/11, 09:30 PM
screw Tommy Jason's the best ever

MMPRGreen
03/21/11, 03:01 AM
Tommy
Adam
Jason
Zack