PDA

View Full Version : real power ranger

Phantom/Ranger
08/08/06, 01:24 PM
If you have the opitunnity would you become a Power Ranger?

You never know itcould be possible to have a morpher.
There could be people working on it.

Im not saying you could be fighting aliens and monsters in zords or grow bigger then liberty statue.

But you might use it in defence in the millitary like in spd rangers or use it for self defence with muggers or so on.

There starting to be laser guns out there now tazer gun there are.
Theres also starting to be flying cars on a car show here top gear its called there was a car filled with helium it flew

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/08/06, 06:32 PM
I'd become a ranger in a instant, besides, I think I have experience in rangering :rolleyes: (Not sarcastic, PM me if you can beleive what I'm talking about)

Phantom/Ranger
08/09/06, 12:56 PM
I think we can be Rangers sort of its every day things you proberbly doing it. you wont be morphing, fighting puttys or goldar of course. But its still doing good like help people, help charitys doing martial arts of course, Do loads of sports.
like tommy and his rangers do in 1st few seasons.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/09/06, 01:13 PM
We could be morphing, But more like a Lightspeed Rescue (In concept) thing

Phantom/Ranger
08/10/06, 10:33 AM
think your right.

I think we could doing power ranger work buy doing good things like help charity work doing martial arts. help people. like tommy and his rangers did in first few seasons.
its things we doing everyday but i call it power ranger work to.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/10/06, 12:43 PM
But doing it in a Stronger way, Like helping out Fire-Fighters and halp people traped under Cars or other Heavy Objects or helping the Police catch Criminals

Phantom/Ranger
08/11/06, 09:25 AM
lets have a mini online group thing where we agree to do all that stuff help everyone do charity work and do martial arts.

Kamen Rider Decade
08/11/06, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 09:25 AM
lets have a mini online group thing where we agree to do all that stuff help everyone do charity work and do martial arts.
Then take it to another forum. This is not the place for it.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/11/06, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 01:25 PM
This ain't a All RPG forum, We don't really care to do half of that (Or at least I don't want to do Charity)

Phantom/Ranger
08/11/06, 06:00 PM
Ok just an idea.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/11/06, 06:32 PM
A REALLY Bad idea, If there were suposed to be rangers, you should know about them by know, But even if there were you would be too slow to pick up on it

Phantom/Ranger
08/11/06, 06:58 PM
you change ur tune since cheetmus writened rider.

i never said there where real power ranger out there.
All i said that it might be possible the make/invent a morpher if people work on it.

why is it a bad idea

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/11/06, 07:23 PM
you change ur tune since cheetmus writened rider.
What the hell did you say???
i never said there where real power ranger out there.
All i said that it might be possible the make/invent a morpher if people work on it.
Well how do you know they have'nt allready
why is it a bad idea
I was joking around with someone and they thought I was serious and nearly killed themself

Phantom/Ranger
08/12/06, 10:17 AM
What the hell did you say???
You change your tune since cheetmus signed into this topic.
you sounded like you where going to agree with the mini online group thing before he signed in.

Well how do you know they have'nt allready
Maybe they are working on it now/maybe they not
who knows. maybe theres a fan who are a scientist of that kind you know of tell him to work on one.

I thought of the online group idea because. it would be a good idea of us agreeing on doing power ranger stuff doing charity work helping people and do martial arts . cause we said we would want to be power ranger if it were possible.
but dont wanna do it fine.

ok we wont have been meeting up and we wouldve said what things we would be doing online on here.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/12/06, 09:48 PM
Be glad we don't meet because you would be in serious trouble for being such a moron!!!

Phantom/Ranger
08/13/06, 07:30 AM
WHERE THIS COME FROM NOW
WHAT!! GROW UP YOU TOO
LET IT GO

Kamen Rider Decade
08/13/06, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 13 2006, 07:30 AM
WHERE THIS COME FROM NOW
WHAT!! GROW UP YOU TOO
LET IT GO
Only one here who needs to grow up is you. Learn grammar, learn sentence sturcture, and fucking use it moron. Until you do that all the time, get used to it or leave that is your only two options, there is no third.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/13/06, 11:41 AM
There is a Third, JUMP OFF A CLIFF!!!, And if I was a Power Ranger, I'd be the Evil Ranger and I would'nt turn good

Phantom/Ranger
08/16/06, 06:30 AM
the two of you jump of a cliff you arswholes

Kamen Rider Decade
08/16/06, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 16 2006, 06:30 AM
the two of you jump of a cliff you arswholes
We are not retarded like you, we know better.

Phantom/Ranger
08/16/06, 06:47 AM
you know better he.
so why is there heardly anyone on this site.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/16/06, 10:42 AM
Why, because your stupidity is driving everyone away??

Kamen Rider Decade
08/16/06, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 16 2006, 06:47 AM
you know better he.
so why is there heardly anyone on this site.
Your statement of the amount of people is meaningless. We don't want to be like the other boards where the dumb and useless are catered to, made to falsely believe that they are of equal value to the intelligent and useful.

Go away or stay and get treated like crap. Your choice.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/16/06, 08:45 PM
I don't know about you but I want to flame ShadowRangerPower

Kamen Rider Decade
08/16/06, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Aug 16 2006, 08:45 PM
I don't know about you but I want to flame ShadowRangerPower
I been doing it from the start. Go right ahead.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/17/06, 09:43 AM
Good, I have a insult all ready for them, ShadowRangerPower is so dumb, when they went to the movies and it said Under 16 not permited, and he went home and got 15 freinds!!

Kamen Rider Decade
08/17/06, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Aug 17 2006, 09:43 AM
Good, I have a insult all ready for them, ShadowRangerPower is so dumb, when they went to the movies and it said Under 16 not permited, and he went home and got 15 freinds!!
That one is pretty good, I usually don't like the 'so dumb' jokes.

Ryu Dairenjaa
08/17/06, 03:48 PM
Well their so Dumb, They went to a Dumb Contest and got kicked out, the judge said "No Profesionals", They are so Ugly, They had to be fed with a Slingshot, And when they were born, the doctor slaped both their parents for having them