PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Battlized Power Ranger

LUNAR WOLF22
10/09/05, 01:49 PM
http://www.rangercentral.com/images/spd-toy30.jpg
do you think omega should get a battilizer.
or the spd Mega Patrol Cycle
http://www.rangercentral.com/images/spd-toy27.jpg
(iwould not buy this spd mega patrol cycle it just a re-paint of the ninja storm-Tsunami Cycle)

Sky tate
10/09/05, 02:13 PM
Yes

LUNAR WOLF22
10/09/05, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Sky tate@Oct 9 2005, 06:13 PM
Yes
i added more stuff

Sky tate
10/09/05, 03:37 PM
cool

LUNAR WOLF22
10/09/05, 03:40 PM
it would be nice if spd brought these in the show.

Sky tate
10/09/05, 03:41 PM
Yeah! it would be like each ranger has....

swat mode

battlizer mode

sonic mode

and all the modes you can think of!!!

LUNAR WOLF22
10/09/05, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Sky tate@Oct 9 2005, 07:41 PM
Yeah! it would be like each ranger has....

swat mode

battlizer mode

sonic mode

and all the modes you can think of!!!
kooool

Sky tate
10/09/05, 04:07 PM
Very very very cool

LUNAR WOLF22
10/09/05, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Sky tate@Oct 9 2005, 08:07 PM
Very very very cool
ya

Sky tate
10/09/05, 04:56 PM
Ya is right!!!

Dr. Tommy Oliver
10/09/05, 07:48 PM
Okay, I don't get it. PR has, in the past, re-used costumes, like the Power Rangers In Space suits for the S.P.D. A-Squad. What was up with that? Then, this was the most dumb idea for a Ninja Storm figure I have EVER heard, take the Ninjor transforming figure and re-paint him into "Ninjakon" or something like that. That didn't even appear in the show, and THANK GOD! And now, we have your all new S.P.D. bike, taken right from NINJA STORM!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! It is SO STUPID!!!!! Oh yeah, omega would look awsome with a new battleizer!

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/09/05, 09:02 PM
Know what would make omega look cool a human form that is not a spectrum

Kamen Rider Decade
10/09/05, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa@Oct 9 2005, 09:02 PM
a human form that is not a spectrum
Can't be a human form if it is a spectrum.

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/09/05, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Oct 10 2005, 01:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Oct 10 2005, 01:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ryu Dairenjaa@Oct 9 2005, 09:02 PM
a human form that is not a spectrum
Can't be a human form if it is a spectrum. [/b][/quote]
Actualy at other boards "human form" is what you call non-morphed rangers, even if its not human, Like the aquatar rangers de-morphed are still ocnsidered "human Form" even though their aliens, but i mean a de-morphed mode that is not blue light

PRangerX
10/10/05, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Tommy Oliver@Oct 9 2005, 11:48 PM
Okay, I don't get it. PR has, in the past, re-used costumes, like the Power Rangers In Space suits for the S.P.D. A-Squad. What was up with that? Then, this was the most dumb idea for a Ninja Storm I have EVER heard, take the Ninjor transforming figure and re-paint him into "Ninjakon" or something like that. That didn't even appear in the show, and THANK GOD! And now, we have your all new S.P.D. bike, taken right from NINJA STORM!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! It is SO STUPID!!!!! Oh yeah, omega would look awsome with a new battleizer!
Thats because PR has a small budget and has to make due with what it has. The thing that made PR so attractive to produce in the early days was its low cast to produce. Since they rely on Toei Footage from Japan, the show can be very inexpensive to produce ( yet make a lot of money in toy sales). They don't want to spend a fortune to produce the show, they just don't have the budget. SPD went over budget has it is. Which is why Sam is a ball of light, instead of having a human form.

Kamen Rider Decade
10/10/05, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by PRangerX@Oct 10 2005, 01:08 AM
SPD went over budget has it is. Which is why Sam is a ball of light, instead of having a human form.
They also stole from Mystic Force's budget.

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/10/05, 07:43 AM
:blink: , could'nt they take from Bandais money, *imagines MF as some cheap thing*

Kamen Rider Decade
10/10/05, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa@Oct 10 2005, 07:43 AM
:blink: , could'nt they take from Bandais money, *imagines MF as some cheap thing*
They can't take Bandai's money you fool. Bandai pays for the right to produce PR toys and that is all Bandai gets to pay.

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/10/05, 09:09 AM
*presses judge button on omega morpher*
Does'nt seem like bandai is using it

Jack landers
10/10/05, 12:18 PM
Go's nuts

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/10/05, 02:57 PM
Why can't bandai make ALL morphers with the quality of the rescue morpher

Jack landers
10/10/05, 03:07 PM
I don't know

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/10/05, 03:08 PM
They blow the budget with action fgures we don't need

Jack landers
10/10/05, 03:09 PM
But they are toys!

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/10/05, 03:12 PM
how about 1 battleizer, 3 cycles, 4 megazords, 4 morphers. Blast Buggy (US name unknown) zord, 5 weapons, 7 figures of normal, 5 figures of swat, and thats it

Jack landers
10/10/05, 03:33 PM
Is that what you have?

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/10/05, 05:33 PM
No, but thats what bandai should release, its all thats needed

Jack landers
10/10/05, 06:32 PM
okay

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/10/05, 08:44 PM
BINGEO

LUNAR WOLF22
10/12/05, 08:43 PM
sky tate-
i know in the past we have insulted each other. but now i want to stop that.
can we make a deal that each of us wont insult the other.

:( :( :( :( :(

Ryu Dairenjaa
10/12/05, 09:03 PM
The fueds over. *walks away* :(

LUNAR WOLF22
10/12/05, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa@Oct 13 2005, 01:03 AM
The fueds over. *walks away* :(
ya

LUNAR WOLF22
10/18/05, 08:37 PM
i would like to see a battilized
shadow ranger and omega

Jack landers
10/18/05, 09:14 PM
I would like to see all the battlizers in all rangers and then they will
look like troopers!!!

LUNAR WOLF22
10/18/05, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Jack landers@Oct 19 2005, 01:14 AM
I would like to see all the battlizers in all rangers and then they will
look like troopers!!!
u mean all rangers with all battizer.

Jack landers
10/21/05, 04:50 PM
Yes I mean that!!!

LUNAR WOLF22
10/21/05, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Jack landers@Oct 21 2005, 08:50 PM
Yes I mean that!!!
koooooooool idea

Jack landers
10/21/05, 08:09 PM
thanks

LUNAR WOLF22
10/22/05, 08:28 PM
it would be kool if-Jason,Zack,Trini,Kimberly,Billy-Alien Rangers -Tommy,Rocky
Adam,Kat,Tanya-tj,Carlos,Ashley,Cassie,justin-Andros,Carlos,Ashley,Cassie,
Zhane-Leo,Kai,Damon,Kendrix,Maya,Mike-Carter,Chad,Joel,Kelsey,Dana,Ryan-
Jen,Wes,Lucas,Katie,Trip,Eric-Cole,Danny,Max,Taylor,Alyssa,Merrick-Shane,Dustin
Tori,Hunter,Blake,Cam-Conner,Ethan,Kira,Tommy,Trent-Jack,Sky,Bridge,Z,Sydney,Doggie,Sam,Kat-Nate,Xander Vida,Chip,Madison,uddona,light ranger.
join up for a huge team up that would be monumential.

LUNAR WOLF22
10/28/05, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Sky tate@Oct 9 2005, 06:13 PM
Yes
:o :o i just saw a spd omega and shadow rangers with all battizer arrmor :o :o
- Omega
http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/04/55/57/20/0004555720114_500X500.jpg
-shadow

2nd version
http://www.stormloader.com/linearranger/SPD/Cata-V.jpg

Krybot
10/28/05, 05:48 PM
I bet shadow has a odd battlizer cause he already has one directly on his suit.

LUNAR WOLF22
10/29/05, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Krybot@Oct 28 2005, 09:48 PM
I bet shadow has a odd battlizer cause he already has one directly on his suit.
it odd. you said shadow has battle arrmor?
http://rangercentral.com/images/prspd-rg-doggie.jpg
where?

S.P.D. Red Ranger
10/29/05, 10:30 PM
Basicly, Every Idea in this thread I find stupid, Ryu's however, Has a point, Bandai should make toys that are in the show and stop making useless crap.

LUNAR WOLF22
11/10/05, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger@Oct 30 2005, 02:30 AM
Basicly, Every Idea in this thread I find stupid, Ryu's however, Has a point, Bandai should make toys that are in the show and stop making useless crap.
i agree

S.P.D. Red Ranger
11/10/05, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by LUNAR WOLF22+Nov 10 2005, 11:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LUNAR WOLF22 @ Nov 10 2005, 11:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-S.P.D. Red Ranger@Oct 30 2005, 02:30 AM
i agree [/b][/quote]
<_< So you agree with me when I said your ideas are stupid.

LUNAR WOLF22
11/12/05, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger+Nov 11 2005, 04:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S.P.D. Red Ranger @ Nov 11 2005, 04:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by LUNAR WOLF22@Nov 10 2005, 11:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-S.P.D. Red Ranger@Oct 30 2005, 02:30 AM
i agree
<_< So you agree with me when I said your ideas are stupid. [/b][/quote]
i agree with what you said Bandai should make toys that are in the show and stop making useless crap. B) B) and my ideas are not stupid there kooooooooool B) B) .

MattEmily
05/19/12, 01:15 PM
Mod's Note I came across this thread recently and I'm resurrecting it from the dead however keep in mind that all previous posts had been done while it was on yuku as well as ezboard so a lot of the posts are so old that most of the users within this thread aren't available anymore even though it's treated as if they're registered. However I'll still reply to their points regardless.

Okay, I don't get it. PR has, in the past, re-used costumes, like the Power Rangers In Space suits for the S.P.D. A-Squad. What was up with that? Then, this was the most dumb idea for a Ninja Storm figure I have EVER heard, take the Ninjor transforming figure and re-paint him into "Ninjakon" or something like that. That didn't even appear in the show, and THANK GOD! And now, we have your all new S.P.D. bike, taken right from NINJA STORM!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! Oh yeah, omega would look awsome with a new battleizer!

Thats because PR has a small budget and has to make due with what it has. The thing that made PR so attractive to produce in the early days was its low cast to produce. Since they rely on Toei Footage from Japan, the show can be very inexpensive to produce ( yet make a lot of money in toy sales). They don't want to spend a fortune to produce the show, they just don't have the budget. SPD went over budget has it is. Which is why Sam is a ball of light, instead of having a human form.

Basically PRangerX is correct. Power Rangers has a small budget to work with so it can't afford a lot of things hence why they reuse old things in order to make new stuff such as Turkey Jerk, Incisorator, Snow Monster, Grumble the Magic Elf, the monster in the teamup with the Ninja Turtles, the monster that had been keeping an eye on the captured GalactaBeasts, the 3 Mut Orgs, the 5 A-Squad Rangers, the Plague Patrol, etc.
However I'm not sure how truthful it is that S.P.D. went over budget, it just sounds like Disney wasn't interested in paying another full time cast member since they were already paying Brandon, Chris, Matt, Monica, Alycia, Michelle and John as full time cast plus not to mention Rene as well.

Things that are new (such as the Shark Cycles, Andros' Space Battlizer, Zhane's Galactic Rover, Leo's Battlizer, the Jet Jammers, the Astro Cycles, the Lightspeed Cycles (except for Red,) the Mega Battle Weapons for Green and Blue, the Trans-Armor Cycle for Lightspeed Red as well as any other type of bike or flying vehicle you saw him with that wasn't a zord, Wes' Battlizer, Eric's Mega Battle, the Vector Cycles, the TF Eagle, the Strata Cycle, the Savage Cycles (excluding Merrick's,) the Wild Force Rider, Cole's Battlizer, the Tsnumai Cycles (excluding the ones for Hunter and Blake,) Cam's flying Dragon-themed vehicle, the Ninja Glider Bike/Cycle thing, Shane's Battlizer, the Raptor Cycles, the Black and White ATVs, Conner's Battlizer, the Hovercraft Cycle, the Patrol Cycles, Jack's Battlizer, the Shadow ATV, etc. Basically any ground vehicles or armor that aren't Sentai-originated but are used in the show are paid for by Bandai. That's the only way that Bandai will use its money.

I do think they should have included some Battlizers or power-ups into the show though, even more than what we had gotten.
Some that I would have enjoyed seeing would be Zhane's Battlizer, the Astro Armor for Power Rangers In Space, the Trans-Armor Cycle Armor for Titanium, the Battle Fire for Jen, the Animarian Armor for Merrick and Taylor, Tri-Battlized Armor for Tori, the 2 Thunder Rangers and Cam, the Quadro Blaster for at least Tommy and Trent, Battlizers for Shadow and Omega, a Battlizer for at least Udonna, Daggeron and Leanbow, also the Sentinel Battlizers for all of Overdrive or at least Rose and Tyzonn, Battlizers for all of Jungle Fury even though I don't know what I would pick from the toys that were available, Battlizers for at least Red, Black, Gold and Silver.

Also I would have liked seeing the Magna Defender with the Galactic Speeder and the Solaris Knight getting the Lion Speeder.

MattEmily
01/18/18, 12:57 PM
How about the rest of you? What would you pick for Battlizers?