PDA

View Full Version : Something I have Noticed

coolranger86
08/31/03, 06:44 PM
They have not had a female villian leader since about PRT. But im not counting Astronema and Trakeena because they were lead by Dark Specter and Scorpius. Well, you could count Queen Bansheera I guess.

Sailor Moon Poster
Everyone from MMPR to Space were under the Dark Specter's rule.

Samurai Ranger
And Trakeena was a female villain, because her father died dammit o.o

MarZeo
Not initially, as Rita served Zedd and Master Vile did do about nothing for DS.

ZeoGoldRanger
Actually... Astronema was free to do what she wanted to so she was the villian leader. Even more so after Spector died.

Trakeena took over once scorpius died so why do you say that?

sentai 9
Well you can still be a leader even under someone elses rule. I mean tommy was the leader but they were under zordon.

MattEmily
01/02/18, 07:49 PM
They have not had a female villian leader since about PRT. But im not counting Astronema and Trakeena because they were lead by Dark Specter and Scorpius. Well, you could count Queen Bansheera I guess.

you know I hadn't thought of that.

MMPR = Rita
Zeo = Princess Archerina but she co-lead with Prince Gasket
Turbo = Divatox
Space = Astronema
Galaxy = Trakeena
Lightspeed = Queen Bansheera
Mystic Force = Serpentina and Itassis

A Gia To Remember
01/02/18, 09:28 PM
I wish Madame Opius was going to be the main villian leader in Super Megaforce

Mystic Mirage
01/02/18, 09:31 PM
I don't think those villains count as lead villains in MF. The Master was the main villian.

Bansheera's Revenge
01/02/18, 09:33 PM
I think its because they have copied Sentai so much when it comes to villians and there haven't been many lead female villains in recent Sentai's.

MattEmily
01/03/18, 12:19 AM
I don't think those villains count as lead villains in MF. The Master was the main villian.

Rita, Divatox, Astronema and Trakeena count as leaders so it's the same thing. Rita was under Lord Zedd's employment but both were under Dark Specter's.
Divatox and Astronema were both at the mercy of Dark Specter.
Trakeena was under Scorpius' employment but she never did anything under him unless she snuck away.

Morticon, Imperious and the Ten Terrors were all leaders in Mystic Force much like Diabolico and Olympius were both leaders until Queen Bansheera could regain her bodily form.

PRangerX
01/03/18, 12:30 AM
I'm going to agree with Mirage . Its not always about leaders , its whoever is the show treats as the star villain. Rita was the main villain for MMPR 1 and co main villain for hald of 2 and 3. Divatox was the main villian of Turbo . The Same with Astronema in Space. Dark Specter may be the head of the UAE but he was treated like a supporting character. The same goes with Trakeena as Astronema , who actually rose to the top leadership position anyway. Lightspeed had a lot of shifts in villains that you almost have to go with Bansheera.

Its a similar case in Mystic Force since there was even more villain shifting. The Master gets it by default. Koragg would be a good choice but he becomes Leanbow for the final 10 episodes. Those other villains you listed were not in charge or treated like the top villains.

Zabitan
01/03/18, 12:53 AM
I never thought about that until it was brought up.

Mesagog Lives
01/04/18, 10:04 PM
It does seem weird that there hasn't been a big bad woman villian in so long.

GRanger4Life
01/04/18, 10:10 PM
Its probably time for another.

MattEmily
01/19/18, 01:07 AM
Its a similar case in Mystic Force since there was even more villain shifting. The Master gets it by default. Koragg would be a good choice but he becomes Leanbow for the final 10 episodes. Those other villains you listed were not in charge or treated like the top villains.

I disagree about that last part yes they were in charge and they were treated as being extremely powerful don't forget Morticon was the leader until he was destroyed then Imperious took over and he was destroyed but he hinted at the new leaders as he was dying so he knew who they were... and who took over for Imperious? exactly the Ten Terrors did.

X5Vrr1SiQpU (look around 6:30)

Decepticon
01/19/18, 08:20 AM
I disagree about that last part yes they were in charge and they were treated as being extremely powerful don't forget Morticon was the leader until he was destroyed then Imperious took over and he was destroyed but he hinted at the new leaders as he was dying so he knew who they were... and who took over for Imperious? exactly the Ten Terrors did.

X5Vrr1SiQpU (look around 6:30)

Mystic Force is an interesting case. Both of you guys make good points. You could go either way.

Fanboy Supreme
01/19/18, 08:23 AM
Mystic Force is an interesting case. Both of you guys make good points. You could go either way.

Don't kiss up to the admins! There not making you a mod before me.

MattEmily
01/19/18, 10:30 AM

if you think we're ever making you a Mod then you're delusional even moreso than the Sentai Snobs on here.

Massive Ego
01/19/18, 12:20 PM

Get in line kid. A lot of people have already been here and would like to be a mod.

Inner Senshi
01/19/18, 12:29 PM
It would be nice to have some strong female lead villians again.

MattEmily
01/19/18, 02:18 PM
Get in line kid. A lot of people have already been here and would like to be a mod.

not to mention it's just not that busy so the Staff we have here is plenty and we've had Mods who have left and never came back but if they did and wanted their mod powers back I'm sure PRangerX would be happy to give the powers back to them

PRangerX
01/19/18, 05:13 PM
We are all good with staff right now.

DinoThunderKira
01/19/18, 11:46 PM
Yeah I think they deffinitly need some strong female villians again.

MattEmily
01/20/18, 01:06 AM
We are all good with staff right now.

that we are but even so if some of our former Mods came back and wanted their powers back (meaning the ones who were demoted due to inactivity not the unmentionable one who got demoted then banned) then I'm sure you wouldn't have an issue with at least restoring their powers...