PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Ranger can creat zords???

zeoranger0black
08/27/03, 04:09 PM
I can't remember very well because that i reed all ranger central infomation and the panthom ranger gave to diferents rangers team diferents zords, he can made them?

I'm very stupid you think but i was very little when the rangers begis is story and I can't remember all

good bye!

ZEO RANGER 0 BLACK!

THE RANGER THAT NEVER EXIST!

Multiple Man
?!

fireforce
Most likely he found their hiding spots or was given custody of them by someone(zordon?) and gave them to the rangers when they were most needed.

JadanSage
I can't remember very well because that i reed all ranger central infomation and the panthom ranger gave to diferents rangers team diferents zords, he can made them?

I'm very stupid you think but i was very little when the rangers begis is story and I can't remember all

good bye!

ZEO RANGER 0 BLACK!

(just pasting the quote response here even though there was no response except for the user posting the quote)

zeoranger0black
But the turbo powers were created for the ranger didn't? so were he found the rescue zords if zordon created the turbo zord/?? Zordons give him before he was capture?

JadanSage
But the turbo powers were created for the ranger didn't? so were he found the rescue zords if zordon created the turbo zord/?? Zordons give him before he was capture?

Type slow, and check your spelling. Can you do that or are you a complete idiot?

Sparky Ranger
Type slow, and check your spelling. Can you do that or are you a complete idiot?

Dude give him a break, we had this all before, English isn't his first language.

JadanSage
Dude give him a break, we had this all before, English isn't his first language.

Ok, I'll try. But i'm not promising anything.

chrisdmid

It's possible he gave them to the Phantom before his capture.

I subscribe to the theory that the planet is littered with zords waiting to be used. Zordon wasn't an idiot; he knew there were more evil forces out there besides Rita, and that the zords would eventually be weakened past the ability to repair them. Or that maybe they'd need different zords for different situations.

Another simple theory is that the Turbo Zords couldn't have taken that long to create. If we assume that the rangers didn't have any down time between Lerigot's capture, it must've taken a day *tops* to make the Turbo Zords. Why should it take any longer to create Artillatron and the Rescue Zords? Zordon may have done it while the Rangers were taking their cruise to Muranthias.

So that leaves your original question... how did the Phantom get the keys to these cars? It may have been a defensive ploy to keep them from easily falling into the wrong hands (as the Turbo Megazord did). Like how banks keep copies of their records a minimum of a hundred miles away in case of a disaster.

And who better for Zordon to give them to than a force of good like the Phantom Ranger? Someone you can't find when you want him, but is always there when you need him?

-chris
Last line is stolen from Smallville, I know.

Poweranimals
English isn't his first language.

That's obvious. By the looks of it's not his second either. Or probably not even his third.

Ray-Z

good bye!

ZEO RANGER 0 BLACK!

[just pasting a quote since there was no response]

Armadastorm
You know there was a guy who looked just like that and actually said that at a convention i attented. And those head look familiar wtf

JadanSage

[pasting quote] [no response here]

Titanium321
Anyone with the resources can build zords. More likely though Zordon gave him the RescueZords to bring to the rangers.

Mega Voyager
08/28/03, 04:23 PM
Anyone with the resources can build zords. More likely though Zordon gave him the RescueZords to bring to the rangers.

Anyone COULD build Zords, but... The ThunderZords were actually 100% complete in the Mutiny, part 2. They just couldn't be used without the souls of the DinoZords. So, in actuallity, Zord 'technology' is pathetic... asssuming they have no souls, at least. This doesn't count for LR.TF mecha, in wichi 'Megazord' was presumably used simply because of the combination gestalt system or whatever you want to call it. Note that the individual vehicles weren't Zords themselves, hence the names Time Flyers, Rescue Vehicles, Rail Rescues, etc. The exception here would be the Omega Zords, but then... what else would they call them? Space Craft? Space Rescue Things?

"Rangers, these are your new Space Rescue Things. Try not to double over with laughter as you summon them."

So yes, anyone COULD build Zords, but they'd be extremely lucky to survive one fight.