PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Ninja Academies

RangerFan
08/27/03, 03:04 PM
I've got a few questions about the Ninja schools from PRNS...

1. How many schools are there? All that they've mentioned are the Wind and Thunder schools, but is that all?

2. If there are more than two schools, than does each school have it's own set of powers and zords?

3. Was the Mighty Mammothzord made by any Ninja school? Does anyone know where it came from?

Thanks!

NiGhTRanGeR2003
I don't think that (if there are other school) they would have thier own powers since the last episode shimazu's return showed six slots only for the power disc.

Multiple Man
The fact that they showed six slots doesn't make sense either way, but they did mention there were other schools in ep 1. All of which were attacked like Wind/Thunder.

EricTheDragon
There are many schools, but as Lothor said in Prelude, "Now that the last of the mighty ninja academies are gone"(I know it's not the exact quote).

They captured all of the schools, but Shane, Tori, and Dustin were left behind, Hunter and Blake were already on the ship, and the Samurai's powers were unkown except it was in Cam's family.

Other schools never had a chance to give the power to other students.

Poweranimals
Just because there are other Ninja Academies doesn't mean there were other powers. In fact I tend to think that the six Ninja Rangers are the only ones.

No Green Spandex
01/21/18, 07:55 PM
I happened to find this old topic by accident. But its still unclear what the nature of the academies are even today. Let alone where the powers even come from.

Ninja Storm Fan
01/21/18, 07:56 PM
I think the other acadamies had powers but their Rangers were captured. Lothor didn't think he could manipulate them like he did with the Thunder Rangers.

Massive Ego
01/21/18, 08:00 PM
They probabky weren't stupid like the Thunder Rangers.

Ranger Black
01/21/18, 08:02 PM
The whole Ninja Acadamy thing was an albratross. Especially with the Ninja Wtudents captured all season. I think they should have implied Lothor killed them all. Lothor wouldn't have been seen as a joke to start off. And then stakes would be even higher.

Adam White Tiger
01/21/18, 08:12 PM
I like to think that Adam was a teacher at one of them. Probably based on the Frog Powers.

A Gia To Remember
01/21/18, 08:20 PM
It is kind of wierd that they bothered mentioning 17 other adacamies. You only really needed two for the story to work.

No More Pink
01/22/18, 05:16 PM
I highly doubt that there are more Storm Rangers. The othee Rangers would have morphed in the finale.

On a side note, let me compliment Ninja Storm for not having a Pink Ranger. What a glorious three year it was without one it was. Since Wild Force and DinoThunder also didn't have Pinks. It was good to see Tori as a female Blue.

MattEmily
01/22/18, 06:39 PM
I highly doubt that there are more Storm Rangers. The othee Rangers would have morphed in the finale.

On a side note, let me compliment Ninja Storm for not having a Pink Ranger. What a glorious three year it was without one it was. Since Wild Force and DinoThunder also didn't have Pinks. It was good to see Tori as a female Blue.

it wasn't Ninja Storm's doing it was Toei's doing.

PRangerX
01/23/18, 12:14 PM
It would have been nice to have the mythology behind the acadamies explained a lot better. I think the Ninja Powers came from Aliens. Like the one that gives Shane his battlizer. Better known as Skyla.

No Green Spandex
01/23/18, 05:36 PM
I remembee it being a big issue with a lot of Ninja Storm Critics during that season.

Kimberly Hart
01/23/18, 05:45 PM
I am sure there was probably a Pink Ninja Ranger at one of these academies.

Rangerlord
01/25/18, 12:06 PM
I wonder if the Morphing Masters set up the academies?

Sensei Ranger
01/25/18, 12:12 PM
I agree with the alien origin theory. Most likly being from Skyla's people. I think the Wind and Thunder Acadamies had there special powers connected to the Morphing Grid later on. For whatever reason the other acadamies had no such power.