PDA

View Full Version : Shimazu Returns Question

Red4life
08/25/03, 12:23 PM
I know that Cam got 5 power disks from the Wind and Thunder rangers but where did he get the Samuria power disk from. I don't think they ever showed one before. Plus if how was he able to keep his ranger form if he used his power disk.

Samuri ranger
My take, the disk is always in the cyclone morpher and never taken out.He stayed morphed because he was morphed, and the power disk was not nessescary to Stay morphed.

Titanium321
My take, the disk is always in the cyclone morpher and never taken out.He stayed morphed because he was morphed, and the power disk was not nessescary to Stay morphed.

Then why not let the rangers morph then take their disks?

The reason was they used sentai footage, which really didn't fit the story at this point.

But he morphed then when he demorphed he used the power disks, they werent needed until he got to the portal.

Red4life
But he morphed then when he demorphed he used the power disks, they werent needed until he got to the portal.

He stayed morphed the whole time. But thanks for the answer anyway.

Crimson Power
Yes Cam's Power Disk is inside the Cyclone Morpher.

He didn't Power Down because Shurikenger had no power down. lol.

Poweranimals
Then why not let the rangers morph then take their disks?

The reason was they used sentai footage, which really didn't fit the story at this point.

I think it's because Cam still had the Power Disc in his posession, even though it wasn't in his Cyclone Morpher, he was able to draw energy from it, being as it was in close proximity.

Plus, just like the Power Coins, there would be a little bit of residual energy left in the Morpher, but if he was seperated from his Power Disc for an extended period of time, like a few minutes, he would demorph.

MattEmily
01/02/18, 01:01 PM
I know that Cam got 5 power disks from the Wind and Thunder rangers but where did he get the Samuria power disk from. I don't think they ever showed one before. Plus if how was he able to keep his ranger form if he used his power disk.

He stayed morphed the whole time. But thanks for the answer anyway.

the Green Disc came from Cam himself but he generally keeps it in his Morpher and never removes it.

Yes Cam's Power Disk is inside the Cyclone Morpher.

He didn't Power Down because Shurikenger had no power down. lol.

exactly and while Shurikenger did have a civilian identity he couldn't access his true form since he was trapped in his suit but he could shapeshift into other humans in order to hide out so that he could keep a better eye on things.

I think it's because Cam still had the Power Disc in his posession, even though it wasn't in his Cyclone Morpher, he was able to draw energy from it, being as it was in close proximity.

Plus, just like the Power Coins, there would be a little bit of residual energy left in the Morpher, but if he was seperated from his Power Disc for an extended period of time, like a few minutes, he would demorph.

that's probably a good explanation but comparing it to the Coins probably wouldn't be the best bet since when the 5 teens gave up their Coins to Goldar they demorphed as soon as they placed the Coin in his box.

Cameron Sensei
01/02/18, 07:30 PM
It was odd how he went from possessing the gem and suddenly had a morpher and zords to go with it.

Massive Ego
01/02/18, 08:17 PM
Just the kind of idiotic continuity error that showed just how bad PR was going to end up for a decade plus. Sadly it was only a minor error compared to some of the stupid stuff that season did.

MMPR Fan
01/02/18, 08:20 PM
I know people like to say Cam was another Tommy. But I just don't see it. Everyone told me to just wait for Cam to show up when I complained about NS. But when I saw the Cam episodes I wasn't impressee. It was just as bad if not worse than the beginning of NS. NS is definitely mnot the second coming of MMPR.

MMPR Forever
01/02/18, 08:22 PM
I felt the same way. You should check out Ninja Steel. Its still not MMPR but its a pretty dwrn good series on its own. I consider it a whole different series than Power Rangers. You might like it too.

MMPR Fan
01/02/18, 08:23 PM
Eh, I've tried it. Not impressed. Not even as its own series. Of course I mainly only care about seasons 1.5, so my scale is probably even though than yours.

Mesagog Lives
01/04/18, 10:01 PM
Cam was never supposed to be another Tommy. He was his own character.

GRanger4Life
01/04/18, 10:11 PM
Green Samurai Ranger's arsenal seemed to come out of nowhere.

MattEmily
01/05/18, 12:19 AM
the zord yes but the other stuff likely came with the amulet since the amulet was in fact his Morpher if I recall correctly but he would morph his amulet into his Morpher when he needed his powers.

Voltron Force
01/07/18, 09:02 PM
So the Amulet must have been a morpher the whole time?

MattEmily
01/07/18, 10:15 PM
So the Amulet must have been a morpher the whole time?

yup that's the impression that I got

RailRescue25
01/08/18, 10:15 AM

I didn't like how he suddenly had this whole arsenal. I don't buy that the amulet already had a morpher in the past.

MattEmily
01/08/18, 11:54 AM
I didn't like how he suddenly had this whole arsenal. I don't buy that the amulet already had a morpher in the past.

whether you buy it or not the Amulet WAS the Morpher look at every scene when Cam morphs he morphs the amulet into his Morpher.

LPmEptHXBzU

you can't deny outright factual on-screen proof

RailRescue25
01/08/18, 12:55 PM
It just seemed odd to me at the time.

MattEmily
01/08/18, 12:57 PM
not as odd as weapons being Morphers.

DinoThunderKira
01/08/18, 01:04 PM
It just seemed odd to me at the time.

How do we know that the Wind and Thunder Morphers weren't based on fhe Samaurai one? Cam and Sensei knew what the amulet was. They just knew it was lost. They probabky already had Zords, weapons, and Disks premade. Cam obviously believed in the power. He probably was prepared if they ever recovered it. Sensei believed the powers were lost forever.