PDA

View Full Version : Did the good and evil Predazord fights differently?

Dragon Access
08/21/03, 11:28 AM
Doesn't the good and evil predazord hold their weapons in opposite directions? I thought the evil one mostly uses the alligator tail and the good predazord uses the hammerhead tail.

GoldRanger
Don't know.

Poweranimals
Don't know.

TitaniumBlue?

MattEmily
01/02/18, 01:11 PM
I think they fought pretty much the same granted I think Merrick ended up using his Predator Wave attack a lot more frequently than Zen-Aku did.

PRangerX
01/02/18, 07:26 PM
I legit didn't notice this. Good catch.

A Gia To Remember
01/02/18, 09:26 PM
I didn't realize that either. But it makes a lot of sense that the zord would fight differently when it was good and evil.

Overdrive Omega
01/04/18, 09:44 PM
I have to pay more attention during zord fights I guess.

Voltron Force
01/07/18, 09:00 PM
Anyone think it was a little to easy too break the curse just by defeating the megazord?

MattEmily
01/07/18, 10:19 PM
Anyone think it was a little to easy too break the curse just by defeating the megazord?

it didn't make sense in Wild Force but it made more sense in Gaoranger since that was Silver's intention of going to get the mask since he couldn't do anything against a giant Org except have his individual mecha do the fighting since they couldn't combine.

RailRescue25
01/08/18, 10:18 AM
There was some similarities though. Since the mask was supposed to give the Megazord more power.

MattEmily
01/08/18, 11:47 AM
There was some similarities though. Since the mask was supposed to give the Megazord more power.

it was supposed to give more power to Merrick however because he piloted the Predazord it obviously went into his Megazord as well and he didn't start to go evil until after the Predazord had destroyed the Master Org so I guess in the long run it kind of makes sense in our version too

Lunarwolf Landing
01/08/18, 05:30 PM
I wish that they kept the fact that the mask created the Megazord. Perhaps they thought it would be confusing when they still formed a Megazord after Merrick was freed from the curse.

MattEmily
01/08/18, 08:03 PM
I think it was more the fact that all zords were capable of combining without any help so they probably didn't like that idea only a few zords (in these cases a Megazord combo) needed help in combining. The Battlizer assisted with the combination to create the Astro Delta Megazord. The Battle Boosters lead to the combination of the Lightspeed Solarzord. The Minizord assisted with the Thunderstorm Megazord and the Ninja Firebird assisted with the creation of the Hurricane Megazord.

Changeman Returns
01/08/18, 08:27 PM
At least they followed Gaoranger here for the most part.

Gosei Gold
01/08/18, 09:00 PM
I wksh they would have had to defeat Zen-Aku himself to set Merrick free. It would have made more sense amd been more interesting.