PDA

View Full Version : 6th Rangers' Zords

Windgrail2
12/24/01, 06:55 AM
My fav here is hands down Dragonzord. Although Q-Rex is pushing for first place.

realbigjiggy
12/25/01, 05:35 PM
i voted for Quantasaurus Rex but also liked the White Tiger Zord. Both had an animal mode and a megazord mode which a cool. But the W.T.Z. could attach to other zords. WT is my fav.

Windgrail2
12/25/01, 11:15 PM
Oh, I agree. The more modes, the better. Torozord had a certain unique concept about him, though. I don't know- Torozord and White Tigerzord are both an even draw in my eyes.

JZSpock
12/26/01, 06:21 AM
Keeping it MMPR, the only PR language I can Speak. Dragonzord is the best.

White Morphin Ranger
01/20/02, 02:18 AM
I agree with Windgrail. White Tiger and Torozord, all the way!

psychic ranger
01/17/11, 02:06 PM
Q-Rex is #1

MattEmily
06/10/12, 08:53 PM
I have to go with the Tigerzord and the Delta Command Megazord.

NOTE: Pardon the poll everyone but apparently the wrong poll was imported over somehow. It could have been a glitch when PRangerX possibly imported it from the old ezboard since I'm assuming this used to be on the old ezboard based on the dates in the thread on the yuku board.

PRangerX
10/20/14, 05:17 PM
Yeah years ago vbulletin imported the posts for me. Maybe the polls got messed up then. Unless it happened during our our several other imports we have had over the years. Most of the polls probably wont match up. But the content of the threads are more important and the polls can be a bonus.

MattEmily
12/18/17, 05:47 PM
I have to go with the Tigerzord and the Delta Command Megazord.

on top of these I'd have to add the Rhino Steelzord and Clawzord to my list.