PDA

View Full Version : Cross over episodes

Tazz Davis
04/14/06, 08:31 PM
witch of the cross over episodes that involved dino thunder was better? I didnt get to see worm hole personally but from everything ive read it was horibale due to JDF not voicing it. What is yalls take on the Ninja Storm - Dino Thunder teamup and then the Dino Thunder - SPD team ups. and truely wormhole and history can stand as seperate episodes during the SPD season.

Yellow Mystic Ranger
04/17/06, 08:31 PM
Thunder Storm/Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder that has to be the best team up! simply because of the evil Ninja rangers kicking Dino Thunders rangers butts lol but i got to see Tori again YAY!! *cheers* lol nah the final fight when they all worked together was amazing.
Great team work going on there.

Tazz Davis
04/17/06, 08:31 PM
i agree NS DT team up was a hard one to beat and i never saw anything better.

Zero
04/21/06, 08:31 PM
NS/DT teamup rocked any other teamup ever made
for the ones from PR SPD, History was cool (specially Kira) and Wormhole sucked real hard

Tazz Davis
04/21/06, 08:31 PM
history was good but my question is why didnt kira and ethan have any knowledge of SPD...they saw spd through the morphing grid...they should have at least known it existed.

Mini Man
04/24/06, 08:31 PM
Thunder Storm/Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder that has to be the best team up! simply because of the evil Ninja rangers kicking Dino Thunders rangers butts lol but i got to see Tori again YAY!! *cheers* lol nah the final fight when they all worked together was amazing.

everything has been said for me. i loved seeing the dino rangers get owned by the ninja rangers.

anakinjmt
05/09/06, 08:31 PM
history was good but my question is why didnt kira and ethan have any knowledge of SPD...they saw spd through the morphing grid...they should have at least known it existed.

From what I've understood, that secret episode is generally not considered canon. It was just more of a preview for us. Although, it has made me wonder during some episodes of DT if that slot really is there...

DT/NS teamup was the best, period. For the first time, a teamup had one team of Rangers fighting the other team of Rangers. Their powers seemed to complement each other (Ninja civilian powers and Dino civilian powers). Plus, the first three Rangers for each team were two guys and a girl, and had the colors Blue, Yellow, and Red. And, the DT/NS teamup morph was the best teamup morph ever. And, the Battlelizers worked well with each other, as they both fired a laser.

That said, I did like History for having Super Dino Mode and SWAT Mode used together.

MattEmily
06/10/17, 09:06 PM
witch of the cross over episodes that involved dino thunder was better? I didnt get to see worm hole personally but from everything ive read it was horibale due to JDF not voicing it. What is yalls take on the Ninja Storm - Dino Thunder teamup and then the Dino Thunder - SPD team ups. and truely wormhole and history can stand as seperate episodes during the SPD season.
I don't know which 1 was better since there are good and bad points to both - History was bad since we only saw 3 of the Dino Rangers however Wormhole was bad because of JDF being there and in both cases they were bad because they both took episodes from Sentai episodes which previous teamups wouldn't have done that sure previous teamups may have taken their Japanese crossover footage but that's entirely different than using various Sentai episodes in order to fill up time so that you don't have to pay for 22 minutes worth of original footage.

it was nice to see Tori again but I wasn't a fan of seeing evil Rangers especially since they just got Trent on their side and they had to deal with an evil duplicate of him so that wasn't cool or nice.

From what I've understood, that secret episode is generally not considered canon. It was just more of a preview for us. Although, it has made me wonder during some episodes of DT if that slot really is there...

DT/NS teamup was the best, period. For the first time, a teamup had one team of Rangers fighting the other team of Rangers. Their powers seemed to complement each other (Ninja civilian powers and Dino civilian powers). Plus, the first three Rangers for each team were two guys and a girl, and had the colors Blue, Yellow, and Red. And, the DT/NS teamup morph was the best teamup morph ever. And, the Battlelizers worked well with each other, as they both fired a laser.

That said, I did like History for having Super Dino Mode and SWAT Mode used together.

that's correct the preview is not in continuity with the series.

it was interesting how the powers had kind of matched with one another in various ways - they both had civilian powers, they both had Cycles, they both have team power-ups, they both had Battlizers and they both had ground Finishers the only difference is that Dino Thunder had 5 and S.P.D. would've had at least a minimum of 7 if you count both Sam and Cruger.

Wild Force Rider
06/10/17, 09:25 PM
Wild Force had the two best teams ups.