PDA

View Full Version : Robo Racer Zord

Mini Man
06/08/06, 05:11 AM
Should the robo racer zord have been able to combine with the rescue megazord somehow. i think it should of in some way some how being as it too was a vehicle and a warior mode.

Post your thoughts and comments here.

Tazz Davis
06/09/06, 05:11 AM
honestly i dont think they should of...the sentai version accually made him almost a henderance to the rangers and in turbo he really was just a messenger that got manipulated by both sides...i think his zord would not have been a good add on...now one zord i never remember is the Red Lightning and Mountain Blaster combining with the Yellow, Green, and Pink Rescue Zords to form a different type of Megazord. does anyone remember seeing this?

Mini Man
I don't remember seeing it in the episodes of turbo that I've watched. It could of just been in sentai but then that doesn't explain why it's on power rangers central site, meaning it would of had to have appeared in turbo at some point.

Tazz Davis
it did but i dont remember how often.

Mini Man
It was probably a one off episode or a two parter. Best thing to do is check it out on ranger central.

Tazz Davis
06/10/06, 05:11 AM
aready did...no help.

i really think that it was used a max of 4 or 5 times...and it had to do around the 15 to 20 episodes swing that the character apeared in

Mini Man
06/10/06, 05:11 AM
Oh Ok. I actually had an idea once that the robo racer should of combined with the turbo megazord on the front around the light area, and make a helmet for it. I could just see the lights that the blue centurian had on his chest, being on the chest area where the mountain blaster's lights are.

anakinjmt
06/11/06, 05:11 AM
Red Lightning Zord and Mountain Blaster Zord combined with the Pink, Green, and Yellow Rescue Zords only once in Turbo, in the episode "Carlos and the Count." That was the one time it did, and the combination of the Zords wasn't even that good. It used the Artillery Power Cannons as a finisher instead of the Turbo Megazord Saber.

Tazz Davis
06/11/06, 05:11 AM
ok thanks for the inof anakinjmt i was truely wondering about that

MattEmily
06/10/17, 05:42 AM
Should the robo racer zord have been able to combine with the rescue megazord somehow. i think it should of in some way some how being as it too was a vehicle and a warior mode.

you know I hadn't thought of that before but you know it does make a great deal of sense since it does act like a Rescuezord since it has its own vehicle mode like the Rescuezords do and its Battle Mode acts like the Rescuezords' High Stance Modes.

honestly i dont think they should of...the sentai version accually made him almost a henderance to the rangers and in turbo he really was just a messenger that got manipulated by both sides...i think his zord would not have been a good add on...now one zord i never remember is the Red Lightning and Mountain Blaster combining with the Yellow, Green, and Pink Rescue Zords to form a different type of Megazord. does anyone remember seeing this?

It could of just been in sentai but then that doesn't explain why it's on power rangers central site, meaning it would of had to have appeared in turbo at some point.

Red Lightning Zord and Mountain Blaster Zord combined with the Pink, Green, and Yellow Rescue Zords only once in Turbo, in the episode "Carlos and the Count." That was the one time it did, and the combination of the Zords wasn't even that good. It used the Artillery Power Cannons as a finisher instead of the Turbo Megazord Saber.

It was probably a one off episode or a two parter. Best thing to do is check it out on ranger central.

I disagree that they shouldn't have and while he may have been a Messenger he was never manipulated to be good he was only manipulated to think that the Rangers were evil.

both anakinjmt and Mini Man are correct - anakinjmt's info is 100% correct although I don't agree with his/her opinion that the Finisher was bad granted it wasn't anything different or exciting but it should've been expected but 1 way I would've changed it is I would've mixed both Finishers and Mini Man is correct in presuming that it was an 1-off episode or part of a 2-parter it was actually just in an 1-off episode which is how it was in Carranger as well.

I actually had an idea once that the robo racer should of combined with the turbo megazord on the front around the light area, and make a helmet for it. I could just see the lights that the blue centurian had on his chest, being on the chest area where the mountain blaster's lights are.

that's not a bad idea at all minus the helmet part of it unless you're suggesting that it should be replacing the Turbo Megazord helmet.

Wild Force Rider
06/10/17, 09:33 PM
I wish the Zord could have combined with the others. Most Extra Zords seemed to do so. I assume if Carranger was done now, it would. Just basee on all the combinations we get now , which are a lot compared to the old days.

MattEmily
06/10/17, 09:53 PM
I wish the Zord could have combined with the others. Most Extra Zords seemed to do so. I assume if Carranger was done now, it would. Just basee on all the combinations we get now , which are a lot compared to the old days.

that's a good point.

MMPR
Dragonzord combines with Megazord and Dragonzord
Tiitanus doesn't really do any combining instead it just acts as a platfform for the Megadragonzord just its front plate technically 'combines' with the Megadragonzord.

MMPR2
Tigerzord combines with the Assault Team
Tor doesn't do any combining instead it just acts like a shell and a platform.

MMPR3
Falconzord combines with the Ninjazords and Shogunzords.
Titanus doesn't do any combining.
No combining for the Battle Borgs
No combining for Ninjor

Zeo
Red Battlezord combines with the Zeozords and Pyramidas
Pyramidas only combines with the Battlezord but it doesn't do anything with the other zords other than hold them in there

Turbo
the extra zords don't combine unless you count the Rescuezords and that was just a 1-off thing.

Space
Delta combines with the Astro Megazord
Mega Winger combines with the Mega Voyager

Galaxy
they don't have any Megazords combining with 1 another not even as a 1-off thing.

Lightspeed
Solarzord combines with the Lightspeed Megazord but that's it.

Time Force
Time Shadow combines with the Time Force Megazord but that's the only combining between 2 Megazords.

Wild Force
technically there was no true instance of 2 Megazords combining with one another the best examples would be the Megazords when they were in Predator Mode but because of how things were done only the Lion, the Gorilla or the Alligator could become the chest and in the case of the Alligator it became the majority of any Megazord that would've been made regardless of the formation that it took since there was no way for them to find a way to fold up its legs.

Ninja Storm
all 3 Megazords ended up Dino Thunder

Dino Thunder
I don't recall if we ever saw an instance of the Megazord combining with just the Dragozord and Stegozord.

SPD
Delta Squad Megazord and Omegamax Cycle combining to form the Deltamax Megazord

Mystic Force
no instance of this here since the Rangers' Megazords couldn't interchange.

Overdrive
at most I do remember the Flashpoint Megazord using the Drivemax arms but I don't think that's good enough.

Jungle Fury
nothing here

RPM = this did eventually end up happening but I don't remember if we actually saw a formation that just featured the High Octane Megazord along with the Tail Spinner, Wolf Cruiser and Croc Carrier.

Samurai = yes I believe so.
Megaforce = yes I believe do
Dino Charge = don't remember but I think we did see this granted it wasn't with the Pterazord while it was in its Megazord configuration.

Hailey Ziktor
06/19/17, 12:42 PM
I was always let down by the zord.