PDA

View Full Version : Strange Question

anakinjmt
05/09/06, 05:16 PM
Okay, in the DT episode where we learn Zeltrax is Smitty and why he hates Tommy so much, Kira is helping Tommy go through some of his things that he figures while he's stuck morphed, he may as well sort through. Kira comes across a picture of the old days, with Tommy as the White Ranger and Jason, Zach, Billy, Trini, and Kim with him in the picture. My question is, how could he have possibly gotten that photo developed? I figure Alpha could have taken it, but how would he get the developed, especially to be so big? Even if it was several years, he still was supposed to keep the fact that he was a Ranger a secret (that's what I gather, despite having the picture and the video journal). Does anybody else find it rather odd?

Tazz Davis
the way that everyone has explained the video jornal and the photo is that it was contained in the morphing grid. and i think that everyone agrees that the morphing grid is what holds all ranger teams together. I also feel that Tommy intrusted Hayley with the ranger knowladge when he knew he would need help reforming the dino team.

anakinjmt
Yeah, but still, how would the picture be developed? Are you saying the Command Center made the picture? I suppose that's possible. I dunno, I just picture this guy at a Wal-Mart developing this film and seeing the original Rangers unmasked (like during Space Rangers, for example) and going o_O.

Tazz Davis
im sure taht with todays tech he did it himself from the morphing grid and his computers.

Tazz Davis
your talking about this pic right

devil
05/10/06, 05:16 PM
is he in white or green in that pic? i cant really tell.

Tazz Davis
he is in green look at the sholders of the shield on the white ranger and then on the green

the lines go diffrent directions.

Mini Man
to me, kimberly doesn't look like she's in her ranger costume in the photo. is she or isn't she?

Tazz Davis
unsure...it looks like how the light hits it that it could be blurring it out...im sure she is...im sure they used a promo photo or something for it.

anakinjmt
Here's a better pic:

I'm guessing Kim is morphed. If you look at Trini, right where her shoulder is, you can see the white line seperating the yellow on the top of her torso from the yellow on her arm. If you look at Kim's shoulder, you can just barely see the white line there too.

Wow. I thought Tommy was white in that picture. But, he is green! Cool.

Mini Man
i really still don't see a difference. i think she isn't though because she hasn't got the white neck pad thing.

Tazz Davis
she is definatly morphed it would be stupid if she wasnt....i would love to find that same picture from the original season to compair....i know that its somewere because publicity pics are everywere.

MattEmily
06/09/17, 05:53 PM
Kira is helping Tommy go through some of his things that he figures while he's stuck morphed, he may as well sort through. Kira comes across a picture of the old days, with Tommy as the White Ranger and Jason, Zach, Billy, Trini, and Kim with him in the picture. My question is, how could he have possibly gotten that photo developed? I figure Alpha could have taken it, but how would he get the developed, especially to be so big?

the way that everyone has explained the video jornal and the photo is that it was contained in the morphing grid. and i think that everyone agrees that the morphing grid is what holds all ranger teams together. I also feel that Tommy intrusted Hayley with the ranger knowladge when he knew he would need help reforming the dino team.

Yeah, but still, how would the picture be developed? Are you saying the Command Center made the picture? I suppose that's possible. I dunno, I just picture this guy at a Wal-Mart developing this film and seeing the original Rangers unmasked (like during Space Rangers, for example) and going o_O.

he probably would've done it through the Command Center/Power Chamber computers I mean the Command Center was able to constantly print out a long sheet of data without running out of ink so who is to say that it couldn't develop huge pictures? not to mention it could hack into Rita's files without anyone directing it to.

Also in response to Tazz I don't entirely agree with that I truly think some of the diary was his own personal collection but the rest that happened after he retired is what came from the grid..

he is in green look at the sholders of the shield on the white ranger and then on the green

the lines go diffrent directions.

that's correct he's wearing the Dragon Shield in that pic the lines on the Tiger Shield are straight and they go left-right whereas the Dragon Shield lines go more up-to-down.

to me, kimberly doesn't look like she's in her ranger costume in the photo. is she or isn't she?

yea that pic does make it difficult.

I'm guessing Kim is morphed. If you look at Trini, right where her shoulder is, you can see the white line seperating the yellow on the top of her torso from the yellow on her arm. If you look at Kim's shoulder, you can just barely see the white line there too.

I don't know since you can see the diamonds down at the bottom of the torso and generally you wouldn't see emptiness at the top of the torso if she was wearing the whole suit minus the helmet.

i think she isn't though because she hasn't got the white neck pad thing.

that doesn't make much of a difference since those are technically hoodies and because of which girls tend to avoid them for promotional reasons since they have to put their hair up which makes any do that they might do - they only wear the hoodies if they are instructed to do so but if they have a choice then they generally won't wear them.

i would love to find that same picture from the original season to compair....i know that its somewere because publicity pics are everywere.

I don't know I mean it would seem out of place considering the other 5 are morphed but helmetless but I don't see a lot of evidence that indicates she's wearing the whole suit.

Green Saba
06/10/17, 09:50 PM
They probably took a picture together at the Command Center and never took it anywhere public. It some survived the destruction of the Power Chamber ane feel into Tommy's hands.

Kimberly Hart
06/10/17, 11:42 PM
The Command Center would mostly likely have had cameras. Or Tommy took a still from his archives.