PDA

View Full Version : Forever Red - about the Generals

watcher101
07/07/14, 02:27 PM
Would it have been better if Gasket and Archerina were the villains instead of these generals that come out of nowhere?

almighty_cinder
08/30/14, 02:28 PM
I think they just wanted enough suits for ten rangers to fight and didn't care what it was, and figured that the Beetle Borgs looked vaguely similar to Cogs. Also, a lot of their prior outfits were damaged. That's why Rito is not in the finale of Space. Since Gasket and Archerina never showed up in Space either, something probably happened to their suits too.

MattEmily
06/12/15, 02:31 PM
yes I do think it would have better if Prince Gasket and Princess Archerina were the villains in "Forever Red" instead of Venjix, Steelon, Gerrok, Tezzla and Automon but that's only 2 villains instead of the 5 that they likely wanted so that they could pair each Red Ranger off the way that they did in the episode... on top of which we really have no idea what the condition of Gasket and Archerina's suits are all we do know is that they ended up using a Gasket piece for 1 of the 3 Mut-Orgs so that could indicate that his suit was in bad shape.

Captain Codfish
06/13/15, 08:06 AM
They wanted to use the Beetleborg suits and Gasket's suit was unuseable. It would have made a lot of sense story wise though.

MattEmily
06/13/15, 10:42 AM
They wanted to use the Beetleborg suits and Gasket's suit was unuseable. It would have made a lot of sense story wise though.

that was never confirmed with Gasket's suit being unusable using him and Archerina was never in the cards.

Captain Codfish
06/13/15, 05:22 PM
Tzachor wanted to use the Beetleborg suits..Originally the villains were supposed to be cloaked figures trying to bring back Dark Spector.

Space Nerd
06/13/15, 05:24 PM
That would have been cool. Would have been fun to see. But I like " Forever Red" anyway.

MattEmily
06/13/15, 07:52 PM
Tzachor wanted to use the Beetleborg suits..Originally the villains were supposed to be cloaked figures trying to bring back Dark Spector.

it wasn't Tzachor's order it was Koichi's order.