PDA

View Full Version : Master Org and his Secret

d_fife
10/26/07, 02:25 PM
how come Master ORg wanted to preserve his secret as a human (he was not really a human though) to the duke and general orgs? but then he revealed everything to Cole??? Master Org destroyed Retinax when he did not recognize Master org, was scared when Toxica saw him about to remove his horn and was angry when Jindrax and Toxica snooped around his quarters and found out he was a human and brainwashed them. when they found out his (master org's) secret, why didnt Master org tell them that he consumed Master Org's seeds remains? He told Cole the whole story?
why did he destroy retinax when he did not recognize him?

I loved the Master org and Dr. viktor adler thing. In the end there was no hope for Adler!

about the original Master Org in the lone wolf, He looks like a black scorpion!

charleswright805
11/26/10, 02:26 PM
He wanted to preserve his secret because he knew the Orgs would never obey him if they knew he was originally human. Even if he had told them he consumed the original Master Org seeds it wouldn't have mattered; they still would have considered him unworthy.

He told Cole the truth because;

a) he believed he had nothing to lose at that point ("if I'm going down I'm taking the Rangers with me")

b) it would hurt Cole to know that his parents were murdered by someone they considered a friend.

MattEmily
11/02/17, 07:03 AM
how come Master ORg wanted to preserve his secret as a human (he was not really a human though) to the duke and general orgs? but then he revealed everything to Cole??? Master Org destroyed Retinax when he did not recognize Master org, was scared when Toxica saw him about to remove his horn and was angry when Jindrax and Toxica snooped around his quarters and found out he was a human and brainwashed them. when they found out his (master org's) secret, why didnt Master org tell them that he consumed Master Org's seeds remains? He told Cole the whole story?
why did he destroy retinax when he did not recognize him?

I loved the Master org and Dr. viktor adler thing. In the end there was no hope for Adler!

about the original Master Org in the lone wolf, He looks like a black scorpion!

he wanted to preserve his secret because Orgs wouldn't respect him if they knew much like exactly what happened with Toxica and Jindrax.

He revealed things to Cole and the other Rangers because he was at a desperate point in his life to destroy the Rangers and he felt hurting Cole that way would hurt him even more.

He destroyed Retinax since he wouldn't have respected his authority.

Yes Master Org could've explained the whole story regarding how he became Master Org but in the end it wouldn't have made a difference since he was still a human who consumed the remains of Master Org so regardless of his Org powers he was still human either way.