PDA

View Full Version : A Couple of Questions

the_source05
01/31/05, 07:30 PM
Ok how is it that Tonya has family, I remember that in MMPR she lived in a different time period becase the ZEO crystal piece that the original yellow ranger was suppost to get was there. The other yellow ranger decided to remain in that time period to help animals and sent Tonya to the future with the ZEO crystal. Tonya and the other girl were both aged to their right ages when the ZEO crystal was formed.

Also remember how after King Mondo (or something to that affect) was restored Lord Zedd and Rita watched him fight the power rangers and he lost then they were saying goodbye to the royal machine family and gave gadget a gift that exploded when he opened it destroying them. Did Rit and Zedd ever take over the Machine Empire or what happened to them?

Scyther879
02/12/05, 01:33 PM
Okay, it's been awhile since I've watched Zeo, but here's my suggestion.

When you ask how Tanya has a family, do you mean how she has a family after the rangers are restored to their original ages? If so, www.tvtome.com's review of Hogday Afternoon Part 2 (MMPR) states that since Tanya returns instead of Aiesha with the zeo crystal that alters the timeline and Tanya's parents will be with her when time returns to normal.

As for the whole Mondo/Zedd/Rita ordeal, the gift that Zedd and Rita gave Prince Sprocket exploded and they just rode off. It's not known whether or not they took over the Machine Empire, but in the final episode of Power Rangers In Space (where Andros shatters Zordon's energy tube, eliminating all evil at the time) the Machine Empire is defeated along with the other evil in he world.

Bottom line, there's nothing telling what happened to the empire between Zeo and In Space.

FadedEnvy
03/08/05, 01:34 PM
From what I remember Tanya lived with Katherine and her family when she returned.

gilbynziggy
03/30/05, 01:35 PM
from what i remember, they brought tonya into angel grove as an exchange student of sorts. bulk & skull often commented on her being new and i'm pretty sure her being an exchange student as well.

tristanvanos
05/08/05, 01:37 PM
Going back to the Mondo and machine empire question again if you watch Power Rangers Wild Force : Forever Red you will see that after Rita and Zedd blew up Mondo and co the empire got reformed under a bunch of new leaders and then came back to the moon to get Lord Zedds Zoid you know the one that looked like a dragon and he used it when he and rita were on their honeymoon. Later on in the episode all of the past red rangers and the one from Wild Force team up and destroy the remaining robots in the machine empire

KikiJuanita
09/16/05, 01:38 PM
I never understood the whole Tanya thing. She came to Angel Grove in Aisha's place and took the yellow ranger power, even though she did offer it to Billy who refused. Then she lived with Katherine, and after Jason came back as the gold ranger, Tanya got a package from Aisha, with the key to Auric in it. Which she gave to Jason to protect, but he lost it to Mondo. They got Auric and told him the rangers were evil, but in the end, he realised when they said that they worked for Zordon, as all that fight on the side of good know Zordon.
But the one thing that I never got was how could Tanya's parents still be alive!!! That made absoultley not sense whatsoever!! What did they live on for all that time!! And don't you think they would find it a little bit suss when Tanya showed up like that.....and if they went back to AG with her, how did they get back....teleport?!?! There were a lot of things in the zeo series that didn't add up, and that is the one to this day that still has me very confused!!
Kiki

the_source05
12/18/05, 01:39 PM
Thats true not alot added up but Zeo was my favorite series I thought it was so well written not until . . In Space was there such a good set of stories.

watcher101
07/07/14, 01:41 PM
From what I understood, when Aisha went to the past, she ended up in her great aunt's era, as implied (even stated that her aunt had the same name as the wise woman and that they looked identical when she was a child). Aisha was from this time period, but her parents went missing while searching for Auric's tiki.
Aisha stayed in the past and Tanya went to the future, but when time reverted to normal, Tanya aged with it, and thus missed out on her childhood.
When Tanya got the letter from Aisha (whom I'm guessing was an old woman at this point), she was give the location of where her parents were from the wise woman (whom I assume was long since dead at this point and Aisha held onto the information until the time where Tanya arrived in the future came).
The magic island Tanya's parents were on, it seems, existed outside of normal space and time, and thus her parents didn't age while on it, or time simply moved slower there.