PDA

View Full Version : Did the Outers have any connection to Silver Mellenium

Sailor Danger
02/20/15, 10:40 PM
They always seem to work on their own and have their own agenda. In all the incarnations I have seem they never seem to want to listen to Sailor Moon until she wins their trust. They didn't just accept her as their Princess like the Inners. So that leads me to believe that they had no part of the Silver Mellenium and were on their own.

Sailor Chaos
02/20/15, 10:43 PM
The we're on their own. They just joined up later once they realized Usagi was special and the one to lead.

PRangerX
02/20/15, 10:46 PM
In the manga they actually did have something to do with the Siliver Mellenium. They were just the protectors of the sailor system and had a different role than the inners. Pluto answers to Neo Queen Serenity in the future.

The original anime makes this less clear. As they don't go into the outer's history during the Silver Mellenium. So its possible they had some ties to the Moon Kindgom but never seen on screen.

MattEmily
02/21/15, 11:38 PM
I would assume that even in the anime the Outers had some connection to the Silver Millennium since if you notice during the sequence when Queen Serenity is sending the Sailor Soldiers, Luna and Artemis over to the Earth you can see at least 1 of the Outer Sailor Soldiers in the sequence. I can't remember whether it was Saturn or Pluto.

PRangerX
02/25/15, 04:27 PM
Thats interesting I vaguely remember thinking I saw something like that. It would be interesting to learn more about that.

Outer Sailor
02/25/15, 04:29 PM
The Outer Senshi were from a different kingdom and defended the Solar System. They had no loyalty to the Silver Mellenium in the anime. Which is why they distrusted the Innere at first. Once they realize Usagi is the Messiah, they pledge themselves to the Silver Mellenium.

A Gia To Remember
02/28/15, 11:09 PM
I think they were all from a different planet. Perhaps they all lived on Europa where Saturn was their princess. Before the evil came and she destroyed everything.

Delta Black
03/03/15, 10:47 PM
I thinks its like the manga. Where they do serve the Silver Mellenium, they just have a different mission until the end of S.