PDA

View Full Version : Name 1 positive and 1 negative of Crystal

Twin Bee Hypno
12/01/14, 03:31 PM
Yes, I know a similar thread was already made about the classic series, But I brainstormed this on Friday before that thread was made!

Positive - A perfect rendition of Sailor moon as how the authoress intended.

Negative - The animation as a whole is hit and miss, Some episodes are very botchy and some are very pretty.

MattEmily
12/01/14, 04:31 PM
The only negative that I see so far is the English translation of Odango-Atama (or whatever it was in the Japanese language) since I don't like the phrase that viz went with which was "Bun Head." Meatball Head sounds a lot cooler and much more accurate.

PRangerX
12/01/14, 08:47 PM
They probably didn't want to copy the Dic Dub. It does seem wierd to me too. Of course we both were probably exposed to Sailor Moon through the dub.

MattEmily
12/01/14, 09:54 PM
Hard to not copy the DiC dub when most of the lead villains had the same name or similar sounding names plus they kept Serena's biological Mother's name the same as well as kept the names of Luna and Artemis and also gave Mina a similar sounding name to Minako.

Usagi Reborn
01/24/15, 07:47 PM
Impossible thread. There are no positives and too many negatives. Sorry Sailor Moon Fans. Sailor Moon Says is out of the building.