PDA

View Full Version : Is Prince Sprocket still out there?

PRangerX
11/10/10, 11:42 PM
In C2D, we saw that Mondo and Machina got dusted by the Z-Wave. Sprocket had an appearance in the episode, but I don't believe he was dusted. Which leads me to believe that he still may be out there. A full grown Sprocket would be interesting. Gasket and Archina would most likely still be out there. Making for an interesting civil war in that senario.

Terry
I think Prince Sprocket was with the rest of the Machine Empire when they all turned to dust but I'm not entirely sure. There was about 20 machines plus in the shot when they turned to dust so I'm not sure of all the individual members that were there.

Orange Ranger
I don't think he's still out there. If he was, he would have been in Forever Red. However, it is possible that he commanded the other generals and is waiting for just the right episode to strike back.

MattEmily
11/10/14, 11:53 PM
In C2D, we saw that Mondo and Machina got dusted by the Z-Wave. Sprocket had an appearance in the episode, but I don't believe he was dusted. Which leads me to believe that he still may be out there. A full grown Sprocket would be interesting. Gasket and Archina would most likely still be out there. Making for an interesting civil war in that senario.

I think it's possible he's still out there. While he was shown in the Machine Skybase after they received the orders to launch the assault only Mondo and Machina were actually on the planet watching the assault.

Prince Gasket
12/29/14, 02:02 PM
Yes I truly believe Sprocket is still out there. Only King Mondo and Queen Machina were struck by the wave. Sprocket, Klank and Orbus may have been in the Skybase with them once they got their orders to attack from Astronema but Sprocket, Klank and Orbus were not actually shown on any of the 3 planets.

A Gia To Remember
02/13/15, 10:54 PM
Prince Sprocket he was purified by the Z Wave Off Screen. Then he was put up for an adoption like a normal Kid.

Kimmy Repulsa
02/13/15, 10:55 PM
Sprocket is most likely full grown now and rebuilding the Machine Empire. I think this will take him a very long time. So he is most likely on the outskirts of the galaxy. He could very well become a threat to Earth to finish what his parent's started. Its no doubt that a Power Rangers team will have to stop him.

Usagi Reborn
02/13/15, 10:57 PM
This is actually an interesting question. It would be cool if Sprocket was still out their building up a new Machine Empire. Makes good fodder for Fic Writers. Unless someone has a good imagination on the show, I don't think we will see an adult Sprocket on PR.

Byron Stinger
02/16/15, 10:59 AM
I think he is.diffinitly still out there. We will probably never see him again on screen though.