PDA

View Full Version : Did Lothor return to Earth before "Calm Before The Storm"

PRangerX
04/30/10, 06:38 PM
We see in Samuari's Journey Part 2.....That Lothor was banished from the Wind Acadamy in the 70s. Where he took the name Lothor before being sent into outer space. But we know from the Thunder Ranger's arch that he killed Blake and Hunter's foster parents. Which happened years after Lothor's original banishment. So did Lothor return to Earth before the events of Ninja Storm, only to be banished a second time?

Kamen Rider Decade
04/30/10, 06:38 PM
Who said he ever left after killing B&H's foster parents.

Maybe he had to bide his time for the rest of his idiotic minions to get to Earth, or maybe he was trying to recruit more ninja morons to his side but only succeeded with the the two morons he got.

MattEmily
12/07/14, 07:13 PM
We see in Samuari's Journey Part 2.....That Lothor was banished from the Wind Acadamy in the 70s. Where he took the name Lothor before being sent into outer space. But we know from the Thunder Ranger's arch that he killed Blake and Hunter's foster parents. Which happened years after Lothor's original banishment. So did Lothor return to Earth before the events of Ninja Storm, only to be banished a second time?

I suppose there's 2 sides to it, we can either say he did or he didn't but because he returned to kill Hunter and Blake's Parents I suppose we can assume that he stayed on the planet after killing them for a bit to see if he could find any minions and then he left to go search for the rest of his minions.

Blastr Zack
12/13/17, 07:27 PM
We know he killed the Thunder's Parents. But the fact he was banished into Outer Space in Samurai's Journey makes it hard to see how he would have killed them.

Bridge's Brigade
12/13/17, 09:22 PM
He had to have come back and left again.

Goldy Fan
12/13/17, 09:30 PM
Otherwise it makes no sense.Unless the Bradley's went into Space to fight him there?

Lion Tamer Org
12/13/17, 10:25 PM
Lothor probably came looking for the Gem of Souls. But was defeated and forced to retreat after he killed the Bradleys.

No Green Spandex
12/14/17, 11:38 AM
Unless he killed him before and got away with it? Kiya was pretty evil already.

PRangerX
12/15/17, 08:26 AM
This is a big discrepancy that has always cknfused me since "Samurai's Jouney". I don't see Kiya as being that far gone yet that he killed the Bradley's. Who were probably children at the time much less old enough tl be the Thuder's parents.

True Blue
12/15/17, 11:18 AM
He had to have come back at least once for this to make any sense.

Sentai Snob
12/15/17, 11:34 AM
They never get the american storylines right. It was silly since there was already a good reason for the Thunders not to work with the Winds in the Sentai.

Blank Ranger
12/15/17, 07:22 PM
Lothor probably came back looking for the gem of souls and the Bradley's were part of a team of Ninjas sent to stop him.

A Gia To Remember
12/16/17, 05:46 PM
Something tells me there is something we are missing.

Bandora's Ghost
12/16/17, 05:47 PM
We saw the beginning and end of the stoey. Lothor probably came back to attack the Ninja Acadamies many times. He was only the most powerful when he came back the final time.

PRangerX
12/21/17, 08:22 AM
I found an old thread I made relating to Lothor Killing the Bradley's before NS, So I merged the thread with the latest one.

Goldar's Revenge
12/21/17, 11:19 AM
The fact he was banished in the past does nothing to disqualify Lothor from having returned to Earth before. The fact we know he killed the Bradley's proves he came back at least once. In "Storm" it was just years since his last appearance on Earth.

Sentai Is Forever
12/21/17, 11:42 AM
They deviated from the Sentai too much. Lothor and his convoluted backstory were not needed.

Smarty Pants Rose
12/21/17, 05:30 PM
He had to come back at least once for the Thunder's backstory to make any sense.

Dragonzord Fan
12/22/17, 07:20 PM
I think he came back to try and steal the Gem of Souls. The Bradley's gave up their lives to stop him.

Turbo Guy
12/23/17, 12:02 AM
Lothor was cool because he was whacky. I didn't like the darker aspects of his backstory, like killing Blake and Hunter's parents. It didn't fit Lothor's more lighthearted character.

Cassie Zhane
12/23/17, 12:04 AM
The backstory actually redeemed the character and made him more threatening. Instead of this a bad guy that cracked one liners.