PDA

View Full Version : SPD 6th Ranger

MattEmily
04/27/14, 06:12 PM
I was going through archive.org's archived version of the old ezboard and unfortunately most of the posts aren't even archived there but the names of the threads are and a few of them are giving me ideas for some threads.

Anyway first off... as we know with SPD, we have the 5 B-Squad Rangers and then there's Shadow Ranger and Omega Ranger.

However my question is... what should we classify them as? Should they both be considered 6th Rangers?

I mean Cruger was a part of the team already and he literally was the 6th Ranger.

MattEmily
12/20/17, 10:35 AM
I was going through archive.org's archived version of the old ezboard and unfortunately most of the posts aren't even archived there but the names of the threads are and a few of them are giving me ideas for some threads.

Anyway first off... as we know with SPD, we have the 5 B-Squad Rangers and then there's Shadow Ranger and Omega Ranger.

However my question is... what should we classify them as? Should they both be considered 6th Rangers?

I mean Cruger was a part of the team already and he literally was the 6th Ranger.

well we got an official answer to this due to Super Megaforce.
Omega Ranger is a 6th Ranger and Shadow Ranger isn't a 6th Ranger

Calamity Kimberly
12/20/17, 07:19 PM
I didn't like how Omega was a ball of light! Cruger felt more like the Sixth Ranger

Doomsday
12/20/17, 07:32 PM
Shadow seems like a better Sixth Ranger but I guess the producers thought differently.

Fanboy Supreme
12/20/17, 08:19 PM
Omega Ranger was crap and should be removed from continuity.

MattEmily
12/20/17, 08:24 PM
I didn't like how Omega was a ball of light! Cruger felt more like the Sixth Ranger

Shadow seems like a better Sixth Ranger but I guess the producers thought differently.

yea I agree but they had to try and keep it in line with what Dekaranger did.

Also as a response to Fanboy just because we hate something is no reason to want them to remove it from continuity otherwise anyone in control of a show could invalidate anything that they hate - Tommy, Kimberly, Billy, Trini, Aisha, etc.

No Green Spandex
12/20/17, 08:46 PM
I'd love to remove Tommy's time as White Ranger . But thats not possible.

Ransik Lives
12/24/17, 06:18 PM
Omega Ranger was a terrihle Ranger, let a lone a Sixth. Cruger was more of a mentor. The Sixth Ranger should have been his son.

Changeman Returns
12/24/17, 11:16 PM
Cruger was thankfully much like his Senta counterpart. Omega was different and just a bad idea in general.

MattEmily
12/25/17, 07:40 AM
Cruger was thankfully much like his Senta counterpart. Omega was different and just a bad idea in general.

Cruger was actually an improvement over Kruger. I think every single person on the planet would agree that the Ball of Light was a horrible idea.

(Message Note: Cruger is the spelling for SPD while Sentai spells their character's name with a K.)

Sentai Rules
12/25/17, 04:25 PM
Actually, I think Kruger was much better. Cruger just was a lame copy cat. I don't know why they bothered makimg a new costume.

MattEmily
12/25/17, 04:29 PM
Actually, I think Kruger was much better. Cruger just was a lame copy cat. I don't know why they bothered makimg a new costume.

bull. b-u-l-l that's complete bull. Kruger is the one that was pathetic and had no character development on top of which his costume was cheap as crap that's the kind of costume that cheap Saban would've wanted.

Tzachor Era
12/26/17, 12:40 PM
Tzachor would have gon that route too I think.

Sentai Envy
12/26/17, 01:52 PM
Sentai isn't about about quality. The cheap suits are part of the charm. SPD ruined Kruger and the american suit ruined the spirit of Super Sentai.

MattEmily
12/26/17, 02:15 PM
Sentai isn't about about quality. The cheap suits are part of the charm. SPD ruined Kruger and the american suit ruined the spirit of Super Sentai.

only you and your fellow snobs would be in agreement with you.

SPD did no such thing. Cruger's suit was a lot more higher quality there's no ruining involved you can't ruin something if you weren't even a fan of it tell me something if you hate Power Rangers so much then why are you even watching it and replying to such topics? you're not going to persuade Power Rangers fans to change sides in fact people are just going to hate you and your fellow snobs due to your hateful-filled shtick.

Sentai Rules
12/26/17, 02:33 PM
Because we still have hope that this board will eventually become Super Sentai Online .

Goldar's Revenge
12/26/17, 02:39 PM
Don't be ridicules guys. Cruger's costume is ten times better than Kruger's .

MattEmily
12/26/17, 02:40 PM
Because we still have hope that this board will eventually become Super Sentai Online .

only in your dreams. You're not getting it away from PRangerX and you're never going to convince him to turn it into something that only 10 people want you and your disrespectful snobs are in the minority and disrespecting this board and its topic also shows you have no respect for people.

PRangerX
12/29/17, 11:41 PM
It would have been more interesting of Sam was an alien with the ball of light being his real form. His character backstory is odd given that they made him a ball of light.

Not happening. You guy's should start your own board.

Ranger Black
12/30/17, 02:44 PM
Even Bruce Kalish admitted Omega Ranger was a bad idea thats should never be done again.

Lord Drakkon
12/31/17, 11:27 AM
To me Cruger was the Sixth Ranger. He was a great character. Its too bad they cheapened his drama by having Isinia be alive. If they were going to bring her back, they should have had it turn out she was evil the whole time.