PDA

View Full Version : Alpha/Circuit/Tech Advisors/Mentors

MattEmily
04/11/14, 06:20 PM
Should Alpha, tech advisors or any of the other Mentors that weren't Rangers actually be Rangers?

Zordon = He was trapped so obviously no.
Alpha 5/6/7 = They were robots and they were there for just tech support so I don't think so.
Dimitria = Simply put, NO.
Capitan Mitchell = I'd say yes. He created Lightspeed Rescue, he was the Captain of it and both of his kids were Rangers so why not?
Circuit = While it would've been interesting, I would say no since he was just there to help out with communicating with Jen, Trip, Lucas and Katie's time.
Shayla = No.
Kanoi = Yes.
Andrew Hartford = No, I don't think so. I don't think he was cut out for it.
Dr. K = I just don't see her as a Ranger.
Mentor Ji = Definitely not.
Gosei = No.
Tensou = No.

mbozzo
04/13/14, 05:05 PM
I agree with most of the choices. Mentor Ji train Jayden in the Samurai defense arts. He could become a ranger, if he has to. ;)

Zabitan
11/09/14, 12:28 AM
If I could like it was a cameo appearance in Super Megaforce because they showed suits from pre-Zyuranger Sentai seasons, and wanted to explain it.

I would have Zordon as Aka Ranger from Go Ranger, Captain Mitchell as Red One from Bioman, Andrew Hartford as Goggle Red from Goggle V, and Miss Fairweather as either White Swan, or Blue Swallow from Jetman with her brother from that one episode as either Red Hawk, or Black Condor.

Not sure about everyone else but I might come up with who they can be later.