PDA

View Full Version : Question

Antithesis
11/20/12, 06:10 AM
I have question. I have tried searching online directly for it with no luck. Isn't there an episode of one of the incarnations where the rangers are caught morphing on camera? I'm not sure which incarnation, but I'm thinking it wasn't the originals. In the episode I'm thinking of, the tape is watched. It shows that for everybody else it looks like the rangers just disappear and then reappear in their ranger forms. I thought I found it the other day when watching an ep of season 2 of mmpr, but they didn't show the footage. I watched it on Netflix. Does Netflix have versions with scenes missing?

MattEmily
11/21/12, 09:48 PM
No, I don't recall such a scene happening.

The closest to such a scene was the one in Season 2 but the taped scene of them wasn't shown.

Netflix episodes are pretty much the international episodes with some exceptions so most are complete. You will probably just see deleted scenes during Time Force.
Pretty much the only differences are ADR lines which is basically just the voice-over stuff.

Zabitan
11/21/12, 10:08 PM
The closest I can think is Carlos on call where Carlos morphed into the Black Space Ranger in a photo booth.

MattEmily
08/25/14, 03:50 PM
The closest I can think is Carlos on call where Carlos morphed into the Black Space Ranger in a photo booth.

that's correct, that's the another only one that I recall. Time Force did have a photographer but that was a regular camera and not a video camera.

PRangerX
10/06/14, 02:47 PM
Bulk and Skull did tape the Rangers morphing in season 2 but the tape was erased before they even saw the footage themselves. Im assuning that was what Matt was refering too.

Didnt Cassidy tape the DT Rangers morphing? She ended up givening it up to protect their idenities.

MattEmily
10/07/14, 01:47 AM
that's correct and yes Cassidy definitely did but Devin did it first.

MattEmily
02/17/15, 02:28 PM
Also on top of that we never saw what Devin had for evidence on his video camera.

PsychoGreen
02/19/15, 06:03 PM
Let's not forget several great things about Carlos On Call.

At the beginning of the episode while at the Surf Spot, Silvy kicks serious Carlos butt in WWF superstars for the arcade.

Carlos takes Silvy into outerspace on his Glaxy Glider.

Good stuff.

Astronema
02/22/15, 07:17 PM
I liked Silvy. She was one of the few kids we wasn't annoying and had a good back story.

MattEmily
02/22/15, 08:00 PM
very true about Silvy plus she was key to unlocking the Battlizer upgrade when Andros was hesitant about using the button.

Captain Codfish
02/22/15, 08:22 PM
Silvy still annoyed me. Shouldn't have took a kid to make the decision for Andros easier. That was unrealistic. "Carlos On Call" was a weak episode. Don't know why they brought Silvy back for "Secret City". Can't complain too much about Space as a whole though. Every season has its worst, even those among the best.

Galaxy Supreme
02/22/15, 08:25 PM
Silvy was a lot better than that annoying Kid from the Galaxy team up. "Jr Ranger", oh please!

Itzy Bitzy Carter
02/22/15, 08:26 PM
At least they finally gave Carter someone is own age to befriends with.

MattEmily
02/22/15, 08:50 PM
At least they finally gave Carter someone is own age to befriends with.

OUCH!! you got any medicine (or ointment) to go with that burn?

Itzy Bitzy Carter
02/24/15, 11:44 PM
As you can tell by my name, I don't like Carter very much lol.

MattEmily
02/25/15, 02:56 AM
As you can tell by my name, I don't like Carter very much lol.

well I couldn't tell by your name itself but [sarcasm mode on]I couldn't tell that you didn't like Carter.[sarcasm mode off]

The Ghost Ranger
02/25/15, 04:25 AM
Well there was also an episode of Mystic Force where...I think it was Nick and Madison? Got taped on a security camera morphing and had to remove the footage.

PRangerX
02/25/15, 07:57 AM
That rings a bell. I think Udonna got rid of it and told them to be more careful. Not sure though.

Decepticon
02/25/15, 12:20 PM
I'm surprised more Rangers haven't been caught on video by now. Especially in the smart phone age.

MattEmily
02/25/15, 01:39 PM
I'm surprised more Rangers haven't been caught on video by now. Especially in the smart phone age.

no doubt but we did have some seasons (Lightspeed, SPD, Overdrive, RPM) where their identities weren't a secret and in the case of Time Force they gave up with keeping it a secret after Mr. Collins found out.

PRangerX
02/25/15, 04:14 PM
The general public still didn't know who Time Force were though.

Gosei Gold
03/02/15, 11:02 AM
very true about Silvy plus she was key to unlocking the Battlizer upgrade when Andros was hesitant about using the button.

Silvy had a sad back story. It made her more than just the annoying kid she appeared to be. Carlos realized this and decided he would be there to protect her. Silvy learned her lesson on wasting PR time.

PsychoGreen
03/03/15, 04:44 AM
I liked Silvy. She was one of the few kids we wasn't annoying and had a good back story.
She was definitely annoying at first, but that was the point, and part of why Carlos gets so upset at her. But after finding out about her back story, it was justified and made sense. A decent episode for sure.

Part of the silly goodness MMPR was Bulk & Skull(as bullies) always trying and failing to identify the rangers while the answer was right in front of them.

Decepticon
03/03/15, 11:28 AM
Silvy was still wrong to try and waste Carlos' time when he had to protect the world as a Ranger. She did have the right to call him when she was under attack. Thankfully she seemed to learn her lesson by her next appearance.

MattEmily
06/07/16, 02:54 AM
Silvy still annoyed me. Shouldn't have took a kid to make the decision for Andros easier. That was unrealistic. "Carlos On Call" was a weak episode. Don't know why they brought Silvy back for "Secret City". Can't complain too much about Space as a whole though. Every season has its worst, even those among the best.

I'm assuming you mean in regards to Andros hitting the 3rd button on his Battlizer device but it makes sense since he didn't know exactly how powerful it would be. He only uses #1 and #2 and considering how powerful those buttons are he probably thought it'd be way too dangerous power-wise.

Silvy was still wrong to try and waste Carlos' time when he had to protect the world as a Ranger. She did have the right to call him when she was under attack. Thankfully she seemed to learn her lesson by her next appearance.

no doubt it was wrong of her to blackmail him but if she seriously wanted something from him then it's possible he would've gotten it for her especially if he knew the story in regards to her brother dying.