PDA

View Full Version : A quick question

Clive Koopa
09/12/12, 10:30 AM
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I have a question about S.P.D. This has probably been asked before but what I would like to know is what exactly happens to monsters that get trapped in those cards at the end of each episode. Are the cards itself like prisons or do the monsters get transported automatically to S.P.D's holding cells?

MattEmily
09/12/12, 10:38 AM
It wasn't ever said. But I like to think that the cards are like their own prisons for monsters that shouldn't be put in jail.

MattEmily
12/20/17, 04:01 PM
something to keep in mind though is that earlier criminals were still in their cards even when we saw Slate.

Calamity Kimberly
12/20/17, 07:14 PM
I think it depends on how dangerous they are. There is a way to release them. In which case they would be put in prision.

MattEmily
12/20/17, 07:44 PM
I think it depends on how dangerous they are. There is a way to release them. In which case they would be put in prision.

actually most criminals will remain in their cards until their time is served

z9Jnri0XEbA?t

No Green Spandex
12/20/17, 08:48 PM
They made sure the monster that killed Sky's Dad didn't get a second chance to escape.

MattEmily
12/20/17, 08:56 PM
They made sure the monster that killed Sky's Dad didn't get a second chance to escape.

of course there are still ways for him to escape

Captain Codfish
12/20/17, 10:29 PM
Thats why they sent him to a planet where refectjons were not possible. And they kept him in his data form.

Astro Omega
12/20/17, 10:57 PM
I would imagine that they wouldn't stay in the cards for long if the offense was minor.

Massive Ego
12/20/17, 11:04 PM
There sentence wouldn't be for very long in that case.

Astro Omega
12/21/17, 11:44 AM
I don't think Gruumm or his allies were getting out of their cards anytime soon.

Sentai Is Forever
12/22/17, 11:20 AM
Dekaranger handled this far better by having time slowdown and a higher court judge the criminals. If they erre guilty the Rangers would destroy thd monster. I see no reason why SPD didn't do the same.

Power Rangers Forever
12/22/17, 11:23 AM
I actually agree with you there. Not because I want PR to be more like Sentai. But because I thought the containment thing was silly. Dekaranger did do that aspect better. Its not like Power Rangers usually shys away from destroying monsters. I thought it was silly in Time Force too.

I do think SPD was smart to have a better over arching villian. I am glad Gruumm was an original villians as well.

MattEmily
12/22/17, 11:32 AM
Dekaranger handled this far better by having time slowdown and a higher court judge the criminals. If they erre guilty the Rangers would destroy thd monster. I see no reason why SPD didn't do the same.

I actually agree with you there. Not because I want PR to be more like Sentai. But because I thought the containment thing was silly. Dekaranger did do that aspect better. Its not like Power Rangers usually shys away from destroying monsters. I thought it was silly in Time Force too.

I do think SPD was smart to have a better over arching villian. I am glad Gruumm was an original villians as well.

to be honest while I agree with you in the case of how Dekaranger did the judging it's clear that someone in the U.S. wasn't comfortable with Power Rangers being Judge, Jury and Executioner now I doubt it was the show itself that had issues it probably came from Disney bosses.

I wasn't that crazy about Gruumm sure he's an original villain but he's a weak villain.

PRangerX
12/22/17, 11:46 AM
They could have just edited out all that and had them just destroy the monsters. But I think the containment idea was pretty clever and a good change of pace.

MattEmily
12/22/17, 11:55 AM
They could have just edited out all that and had them just destroy the monsters. But I think the containment idea was pretty clever and a good change of pace.

that's true but it would've seemed weird since let's look at Benaag's explosion 1ExxMSzKidM

they would've needed to edit out the scenes of Cruger removing his Morpher to judge him and the Judgment Time stuff plus it would seem off to have Police Officers killing criminals sure they're monsters but they're still criminals.

Ransik Lives
12/24/17, 06:14 PM
The villians in Time Force and SPD weren't really monsters. They were mutants and aliens.