PDA

View Full Version : Are the Ninja Storm Ranger's powers from Aliens?

PRangerX
01/10/11, 09:41 AM
I wonder if the Ninja Acadamies we're founded by Aliens? Who possibly trained humans to use the various elemental powers. With the Wind and Thunder Ranger powers orginating from the aliens.

Since we see Skyla in "Shane's Karma" and how she tied into Shane's battlizer. I think Skyla's ancestors were the alien infulence.

I also think that Tommy gave Cam and Sensei the means to connect the Wind Power Disks to the Morphing Grid to create a Ranger team. As well as the same at the Thunder Ranger Acadamy. Cam used this tech to make the Green Amulet connect to the Grid as well. At least in my theory.

Orange Ranger
01/10/11, 09:41 AM
Ninja Storm is an interesting season. It's the only season I know of that uses repeat colors for rangers. So it must be guessed that the Thunder Powers and Wind Powers were different. They never seemed to touch much on aliens, but it is very much possible.

Kamen Rider Decade
01/10/11, 09:42 AM
It's the only season I know of that uses repeat colors for rangers.

Time Force had 2 Red Rangers.

Wild Force had 10 Red Rangers.

Operation Overdrive had 2 Red Rangers, 2 Black Rangers, 2 Blue Rangers, & 2 Yellow Rangers.

Jungle Fury had 2 Blue Rangers.

So you're highly uninformed.

PRangerX
01/10/11, 09:42 AM
I wouldn't count the team ups though. But you're right about TF ( Quantum Ranger) and JF ( One of the Spirit Rangers).

Kamen Rider Decade
01/11/11, 07:18 AM
Time Force had 2 Red Rangers.

Wild Force had 10 Red Rangers.

Operation Overdrive had 2 Red Rangers, 2 Black Rangers, 2 Blue Rangers, & 2 Yellow Rangers.

Jungle Fury had 2 Blue Rangers.

So you're highly uninformed.

Just remembered another two.

MMPR had 2 Red Rangers, 2 Black Rangers, & 2 Yellow Rangers.

Dino Thunder had 2 Red Rangers & 2 White Rangers.

Apprentice Claude
03/21/11, 02:28 AM
No. The Alien Rangers used Kakuranger's costumes. S3 had ninja costumes added on their coins.

I am back to computer games and I love playing The Sims 2 and Civilization V. Still a fan of The Amazing Race and Top Model franchise.

MMPRGreen
03/21/11, 02:53 AM
I wouldn't count the team ups though. But you're right about TF ( Quantum Ranger) and JF ( One of the Spirit Rangers).

Agree if you don't count team ups, it was odd having the same colors, As for Alien powers, there ninja powers, if anything they have a relation to Ninjor somehow.

MattEmily
05/20/14, 07:50 AM
I think it's a good possibility especially since the Thunderzords likely weren't created by mankind (or rather I should Earth mankind) since Minizord was hidden within it.

MattEmily
12/13/14, 09:58 PM
Just remembered another two.

MMPR had 2 Red Rangers, 2 Black Rangers, & 2 Yellow Rangers.

Dino Thunder had 2 Red Rangers & 2 White Rangers.

Most of those were either clones or the same powers so they don't really count much like counting the teamup colors don't count in the official total since teamups aren't part of the true season and are just there for the older fans.

Cameron Sensei
11/15/16, 01:33 PM
I think the powers are from aliens. Skyla's was an alien and led to Shane getting his battlizer. So it wouldn't surprise me if Skyla's people were the ones that gave the Ninja Schools their powers.

Green Alien Ranger
11/15/16, 01:34 PM
I wonder if they got their powers from Ninjor like the Alien Rangers?

Goldar's Revenge
11/15/16, 01:37 PM
The Ninja Academies were really a detriment to Ninja Storm. Since so much of their origins are unexplained. It acts on the albatross on the overall plot and made it hard to even consider continuing the Ninja Storm cast on to DinoThunder.

Massive Ego
11/15/16, 09:19 PM
Must have been a bunch of stoner aliens with no brains. Since those idiot Wind Ninja ended up being their chosen ones.

Sentai Is Forever
11/15/16, 09:22 PM
Why do you American Sentai fan have to have everything spelled out for you? I give them credit for keeping the Ninja Academies angle. Since it at least used some of sentai. Too bad they did a lot of original stuff that watered it down. Its sentai counterpart was quite awesome.